Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) (27186 Views)

5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV / We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess / We Use Human Parts From Cemeteries To Prepare Strong Charms – Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by activistjohnny(m): 2:35am On Oct 01, 2017
27-year-old commercial bus driver based in Benue State, Monday Otupa and three others, Joseph Oriyan, 27, Basil Fabian 39 and Mike Onazi, 34, were arrested for armed robbery and car snatching in different parts of Nigeria.
Security operatives also recovered the suspects’ locally made gun that uses Ak47 ammunition among other dangerous weapons they used during their operations.
According to TheNation, some of the suspects are from Benue State and they have no residential house in Lagos and Abuja. When they operate in Abuja and Lagos, they would take the snatched cars to Port Harcourt to sell.
The four-man gang has members in Lagos, Enugu, Benue and Port Harcourt. When they want to operate in each state they call their members to prepare that they were coming.
They used to operate in a Commando way and each member has specific role to play. They have mechanic, rewire, painter, and a member whose role is to perfect customs papers, vehicle number plates and good receivers.
Innocent buyers address them as car dealers without car shops, yet they claimed to be buying the cars from Cotonou and other West African countries and abroad.
One of the gang members named Joseph (Joe) had been arrested more than three times, charged to court and remanded in prison and, at times convicted, yet, he always secures freedom to join his members.
In his confession, Monday said: “We used women prostitute to get information on how police are looking for us and the position of the victims after the operation.
We used to sleep in hotels that are not well patronized and located in a remote area and at times the owners of the hotels and their staff assist us with information and private accommodation for which we pay special money.”

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/we-use-prostitutes-to-get-information.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by activistjohnny(m): 2:37am On Oct 01, 2017
no criminal in Nigeria will go scot free.
Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by 9inches(m): 3:05am On Oct 01, 2017
Ope o
Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by 9inches(m): 3:16am On Oct 01, 2017
Nothing for NCAN on this one. Poor middle-beltans grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by Onedibe1: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
Kk
Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by Franzinni: 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
Los crimilales del mundo! See thier face like face ....imagine all thier girlfriends go dey use iphonex thinking they are dating big boys ...Kai. I envy no body men!!!

1 Like

Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by MiguelKingII(m): 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nawa oo
Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by ikept(m): 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
Every day for d "Ole", n 1 day for d "Onile". grin
Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
Chai
Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by sam4(m): 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
Please who defined "ASEWO"? Devil has been using them from the ages
Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by JimD(m): 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
Crime helps crime.
Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
Python should start dancing immediately

Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by baddosky1: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
Benue (esp Tiv) people are a real problem esp here in Abuja. 85% of their males are into drinking and crime while 98% of their women into olosho work!

9 Likes

Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by fratermathy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
That is a known fact na. Prostitutes work together with criminals.

3 Likes

Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nigeria police also use them to jail You! Shikena!
Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
Crime doesn't pay,the end will surely come,face d law
Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by Buksz: 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
hmmm, God helps me to be contentend with the little I have. Happy sunday and Independant Day.
Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by Marxv: 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Bad market for oloshos
Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by fvckme(f): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
One condom each would have avoided all this miscreants

1 Like

Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by dust144(m): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
Seriously

2 Likes

Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by shakswealth(m): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
baddosky1:
Benue (esp Tiv) people are a real problem esp here in Abuja. 85% of their males are into drinking and crime while 98% of their women into olosho work!

Idiot, thunder fire ur left balls, dont say trash when u knw nothing. Among the names listed above, did u see any Tiv name? fool!!! I hate Igbos for their wrong assumptions... Don't paint a particular tribe black when u know nothing about them. Once again, u are a FOOL...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by 12345baba(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
Chai

2 Likes

Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by DrOgunbuyide(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
activistjohnny:
27-year-old commercial bus driver based in Benue State, Monday Otupa and three others, Joseph Oriyan, 27, Basil Fabian 39 and Mike Onazi, 34, were arrested for armed robbery and car snatching in different parts of Nigeria.
Security operatives also recovered the suspects’ locally made gun that uses Ak47 ammunition among other dangerous weapons they used during their operations.
According to TheNation, some of the suspects are from Benue State and they have no residential house in Lagos and Abuja. When they operate in Abuja and Lagos, they would take the snatched cars to Port Harcourt to sell.
The four-man gang has members in Lagos, Enugu, Benue and Port Harcourt. When they want to operate in each state they call their members to prepare that they were coming.
They used to operate in a Commando way and each member has specific role to play. They have mechanic, rewire, painter, and a member whose role is to perfect customs papers, vehicle number plates and good receivers.
Innocent buyers address them as car dealers without car shops, yet they claimed to be buying the cars from Cotonou and other West African countries and abroad.
One of the gang members named Joseph (Joe) had been arrested more than three times, charged to court and remanded in prison and, at times convicted, yet, he always secures freedom to join his members.
In his confession, Monday said: “We used women prostitute to get information on how police are looking for us and the position of the victims after the operation.
We used to sleep in hotels that are not well patronized and located in a remote area and at times the owners of the hotels and their staff assist us with information and private accommodation for which we pay special money.”

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/we-use-prostitutes-to-get-information.html
Up Chelsea! Criminals
Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by Shorsky1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
See that chelsea fan.
Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by LecciGucci: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
One of the reasons I tell people to be weary of cars labeled as imported from continue.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by kingPhidel(m): 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
Chelsea fan again! Ah .. E weak me

2 Likes

Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by iamdaquin01(f): 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
and someone will be greeting me happy independence..
for what?? wen all we see are countless numbers of people bound in chains of unemployment and abject poverty who have no choice but to become misfits In the country..
anyway,I just da talk my own sha
Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by kingPhidel(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
iamdaquin01:
and someone will be greeting me happy independence..
for what?? wen all we see are countless numbers of people bound in chains of unemployment and abject poverty who have no choice but to become misfits In the country..
anyway,I just da talk my own sha
stop justifying the wrongfull act by blaming unemployment and the rest, men ought to work hard and earn money and not to enjoy someone else's sweat.
Well. You are entitle to your opinion.
Re: We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) by publicenemy(m): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
Chelsea fans are armed robbers... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Civil Defence Officer Assaulted By Police During Raid On Asaba Eatery. Photos / Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery / I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5 

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.