Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big (33051 Views)

Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by HeWrites(m): 5:43am On Oct 01, 2017
Nigerian female rapper, Eva Alordiah has replied a Fan who had an unpleasant thing to say about her forehead… The fan noted that the singer’s forehead is quite big, and she gave him a SAVAGE response! Lol

Meanwhile, The rapper revealed that she usually makes the first move towards a guy.. In an interactive with fans on her Instagram page, one of her fans shared her ordeal with her and then, the rapper (Eva Alordiah) used herself as an instance.

One of her fans had told her that she was interested in a guy but doesn’t know how to go about it and Eva had this to say:
“If you die tomorrow and you do not get to experience that beautiful(love). If you really like him so much, the only reason that you should hold back is if you are not sure that he likes you that much. I think it is sweeter when he shows you first how much he likes you. I had to teach myself how not to be too forward. I used to be too forward. If I like a guy, I would be like hey, I like you. The next thing, we are kissing. I used to be very forward but I have had to calm down and understand that sometimes, regardless of how you are feeling, you want to hold back” she said

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/nigerian-rapper-eva-alordiah-replies.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 5:46am On Oct 01, 2017
damn. that so damn savage

36 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by HeWrites(m): 5:50am On Oct 01, 2017
AyoSammyTunDe:
damn. that so damn savage

The guy after reading her reply

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB Dominique

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by Partnerbiz3: 6:18am On Oct 01, 2017
savage. no chills

11 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by SOFTENGR: 6:50am On Oct 01, 2017
The guy will be like

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by HeWrites(m): 6:54am On Oct 01, 2017
SOFTENGR:
The guy will be like

Your meme tho

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by apexJ(m): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2017
savage dished ice cold

3 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by amebovillage(m): 9:03am On Oct 01, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by NotNairalandi(m): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
Me comparing the forehead and her reply.

35 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by Micuryor(m): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
No chill.

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by etoman1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
Girls and dick embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by Alphasoar(m): 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
This reply is impoverished, lacking sense and brains grin grin grin grin grin

These are people's role models oh shocked shocked shocked shocked

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by Estellar: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
gone too soon

18 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by Lilchilz(m): 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
PERSON: Knock Knock!!

ME: Who's there?

PERSON: Jehovah Witness.

ME: They're not at home.

PERSON: But who's answering us??

ME: It's me, their dog.

194 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by Yazedo(m): 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
Really savage

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by Kingxway: 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
grin
Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by deanmartins(m): 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
I'm feel for the fan...only if he had kept quite undecided

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by ceezarhh(m): 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
this is sheer savagery...some fans get what they deserve though...

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by pawesome(m): 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
Epic

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Savage at it's peak grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by mhisbliss(f): 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
I don't see any savagery here attention seeking is all I see undecided
Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by neolboy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
I like that
Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by Amosjaj(m): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
The two of them are attention seeking mother fvcked asshõlě

Chelsea fans how market
Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by koolcat: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
Quick recovery dear.!
Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by wunmi590(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
Big head with plenty money.
Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by dust144(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
How does she knows the size of his dvck

5 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by clevadani: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
No kidding, her forehead is massive �

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by Alwaysking: 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
Good for the fool.
Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by talk2percy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
Mehb!!!! That was a reply of the century. Naija babes no get chill at all...

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by amalder: 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
hmmmmmm

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

@Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years / Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) / Mr Ibu Dressed In Football Jersey: Caption Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.