Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east (30837 Views)

Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos / Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. / Northern Traders Close Shops In Umuahia After IPOB, Military Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by shallysgirl: 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
All I see is pains
ABOKI9ja:
you low class lady! You're psycho and your madness is what telling you hatred is good thing to do to others. I saw many comments of yours here but never replied you back because you are low level lady, you are only there for so called nail cutters to fvck the hell out of your pussy b1tch. Amarabae what you are meant to the people you listed above is just to fvck you and pay you that is it
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by shallysgirl: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
Keep quiet. We don't want your onions and potatoes anymore.
Yyeske:
When I say 99.9% of these IPOB terrorists are jobless, they start calling me names.
While traders and industrialists in Aba and Onitsha will be fretting on hearing this news if true, these jobless noise makers are already chest beating because they know their parents must still provide their daily meal so they don't give a damn.
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by shallysgirl: 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
Abeg my Hausa brother, go and eat your farm produce. Stop this lamentation.
Yyeske:
It is either you don't live in the SE, jobless or both. Have you actually thought well of the implication of this action if true? Not everything is about ground standing and forming superhero, do you know about the effects on the economy of the SE if true anyway.
Traders who come to Onitsha and Aba from the north will now divert to Lagos and other parts of Nigeria, they could even decide to sell their excess farm produce they bring down the SE over the border. Why can't you guys reason for once
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by Primebuilders(m): 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
fiizznation:
Good.... Don't take anything to those people until things have calmed down. And for the mean time, let those ipob TERRORISTS produce their food for them.

What do they have that they take their apart from tomatoes and yam. Let them also take their cows away
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by shallysgirl: 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
You mean yoruba muslims. They can never be neutral as far as their northern masters are concerned.
humilitypays:
because when you have 3 siblings and 2 are always having disagreement, if the 3rd sibling is just and God fearing enough, he/she ought to be genuine peacemaker or remain completely neutral instead of cunningly supporting and cheering one of the siblings to kill the other so that he can gain from the fight.

Igbos love Yorubas so much that they consider them their closest brother in Nigeria after Niger Delta, but it hurts so much to see who u love and trust always betraying u or siding with your oppressor just so he can gain favor from your oppressor, it hurts....and that's the problem Igbos have with Yorubas, nothing more.

The day Yorubas stop supporting and aligning with Hausa/Fulani and stay completely neutral on their lane, that's the day Igbos will stop pointing fingers at Yorubas cunning nature

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by reality1010: 8:59am On Oct 02, 2017
Tolexander:
I will tell you!

only if you can tell me if the skulls and bones found in Okija shrine in Anambra State were for archeological studies or rituals
and
Why Isiala-Ngwa people of Abia state prefer human flesh as source of animal protein to other animal proteins.

Okija shrine case case around 2004 were decomposing bodies of ppl who died under d curse of d shrine god.Isiala Ngwa issue is an ancient one when some group of hard men fortified themselves with human flesh.All this r history.But d ritual killings in Ogun and other south west states is worrisome. If d ritual is alarming in this modern age I wonder what it was like in precolonial,colonial&post colonial.Some of us lived as kids in Lagos with fear about gbomogbomo.Ritualist along ijaniki badagry road.Once Mecca is approaching u hear announcement of ppl looking for their missing loved ones. Almost all d Alhaji&Alhaja in SW r into skull mining.Fear of picking money on d ground u turn to snake.You know what I'm saying. I mean its worrisome.
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by chngebeginwthme: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2017
Amarabae:
Nonsense, is south east not peaceful now?

Was anyone of them killed?

What about Igbos tht have been killed due to riots in the north?
So go nd sit down

LOL but you guys said you want to go and Northerners are helping you guys to achieve your biafra.. What do you guys want?
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by chngebeginwthme: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2017
Amarabae:
mr yoruba man, where are the 8 corpses?
No pictures?
You think we are kids that believe lies here?

And where are the pictures of 22 IPOB members killed or you think we are kids that believe lies?
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by chngebeginwthme: 11:18am On Oct 02, 2017
Penalty82:

Who do you think is going to lose?.

The person wey hunger go kill..
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by OreMI22: 11:19am On Oct 02, 2017
Northern traders can leave the SE if they so desire.
They should also stop bringing more trailer loads of cows,goats, tomatoes, onions etc to sell and make huge money in the region while refusing to buy even a shop there not to mention buying land to build something in the region. They take back 100% of the money they make in the region to rather invest in Kano.
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by chngebeginwthme: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2017
gratiaeo:
Igbo are not complaining of hunger

They are not complaining too during biafra war until we start seeing the pictures of hunger killing them..

During biafra war those that died of hunger are more than that was die by bullets go and make your research..
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by chngebeginwthme: 11:27am On Oct 02, 2017
bonnylight003:
Another propaganda.. wey no go fly.

like say the south need you humans to survive..

Abokis feeling funky..

careless.

You are playing with hunger hahha
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by Tchinaidi(m): 9:42am On Oct 03, 2017
hamzeiy:

No worry, when the war youre looking for starts. You might probably be death to know you lost the second time. Cuz thats what you are from politics to diplomacy to economy you guyz are perpetual losers
When the time is ripe we will eventually carve out.even restructuring sef una dey confuse am with breakaway.An arrangement is not working and una want make we die inside nawa
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by honourhim: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

You are playing with hunger hahha

Which hunger? Because of tomato and yam. Abeg talk another matter.

A good number of Igbos dont eat tomato stew these. We have our own native stew which we call ofe Akwa. It is better than tomato stew.

Northern traders should tread softly before our people get alternative
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by Ugosample(m): 10:42am On Oct 03, 2017
humilitypays:
what Awolowo stopped was not food from the north my friend! Instead they used their status as the internationally recognized state then to barricade Biafra from getting access to food and by changing the Nigerian currency so that Biafra cannot use it to import food from foreign countries since Biafran currency then wasn't recognized by the international community.

The north can't even feed themselves talk less of feeding another region. Most of the food we consume in Nigeria are imported!

You can't feed a nation with large population like Nigeria using traditional farming method the north uses....you will need completely advanced mechanized farming like the one Netherland uses to be the number 1 in agricultural production in the world not mere local Aboki farming cheesy

What Nigeria need is technology not land mass to be able to feed the nation. With technology, we can use 1 hecter of land to produce what u can't produce in 1million hecters

A good chunk of our food comes from the north

Even a dimwit knows that

When I saw the size of some farms in Bauchi state, I open mouth.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by Ugosample(m): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2017
Amarabae:
go and feed those in the many idp camps in the north first!
Forget about Igbos,
whenever I cook my favourite Oha and Okro soups, none of the ingredients come from the north,
I dont eat una red cow meat, its not that healthy,
have you seen a doctor advising a patient to be eating red meat?
White meat like chicken etc or fish is what i use,
even if we want to import any food, we go to cameroun and import!

So go figure.

Did you put onions in your soup?
That onion you put comes from the north

Even the tomato we use comes mostly from the north
What about beans?

This is not about ego, the north supplies a huge chunk of our food.

When tomato Ebola hit northern farms some time back, what happened to the supply of tomato

If something terrible hapoens up there, we in the South will be in deep shit

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by chngebeginwthme: 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
honourhim:

Which hunger? Because of tomato and yam. Abeg talk another matter.

A good number of Igbos dont eat tomato stew these. We have our own native stew which we call ofe Akwa. It is better than tomato stew.

Northern traders should tread softly before our people get alternative

Hmmm till then..
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by Penalty82(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

The person wey hunger go kill..

Who will hunger kill here, the person who locked up his shop or the customer that has alternative?.
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by chngebeginwthme: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2017
Penalty82:

Who will hunger kill here, the person who locked up his shop or the customer that has alternative?.

LOL Please which alternative do you guys have? you want to be importing foods from china? hahaha The North will be selling to other region likes South West etc.

Remember During biafra war, 80% of those died then was due to hunger ad Govt block asses to food.
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by Tchinaidi(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
hamzeiy:

No worry, when the war youre looking for starts. You might probably be death to know you lost the second time. Cuz thats what you are from politics to diplomacy to economy you guyz are perpetual losers
perpetual losers left with only 10pounds and now has bought up your lands and even housing y'all as tenants...abeg somebody should help me with dat goan receive sense meme

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Ajimobi With School Children In Ibadan (Photo) / Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? / Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.