Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech (4330 Views)

PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki / How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina / NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by ITbomb(m): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2017
I think this year's independence is the biggest low

The nonchalant attitude of Nigerians to independence day celebration is now being obvious.
Individually, many have been ignoring the colors or Nigeria theme but now it seems the corporate world is also not interested.

Banks are not dressing the colors, radio stations are not broadcasting the President’s independence speech, only radio Nigeria and some state radios.
Lesser party and talk shows to celebrate Nigeria
Apart from government facilities which some contractors are just using the decorations to make money, private business and homes don't have any green decorations

I remember when we use to struggle to buy the green white green hand flag, today no one is interested even if it is free except they are being paid at least 2k to hold it while the governor passes

It is really pathetic. Nigeria is no longer worth dying for

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by ProWalker: 7:29am On Oct 01, 2017
As an unpatriotic ipob member, Whatever you want to believe it's your headache.
Here in Lagos and in various churches here, you can feel it. Cars are decorated with the Nigeria flags flying high.
This surely is a good day for Nigerians.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by ejihand(m): 7:30am On Oct 01, 2017
I noticed it too. I could only found it on raypower despite my phone searched upto 28 channels. All the other 27 channels were either into sermons or playing yoruba songs.

The 4 banks I bank with has equally forgotten to send independent day msg to me. This is unusual when compared to previous years. Perhaps they forgot or bad network. I'm still waiting though grin

No one is happy about the current state of the nation

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by ProWalker: 7:31am On Oct 01, 2017
ejihand:
I noticed it too. I could only found it on raypower despite my phone searched upto 28 channels. All the other 27 channels were either into sermons or playing yoruba songs.

No one is i am not happy about the current state of the nation my life

Fixed

7 Likes

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by solid3(m): 7:33am On Oct 01, 2017
For those who rebroadcast, what's the difference, has the broadcast changed anything or has it put money in anybodys pocket?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by omenka(m): 7:35am On Oct 01, 2017
ProWalker:
As an unpatriotic ipob member, Whatever you want to believe its your headache.
Here in Lagos and in various churches here, you can feel it. Cars are decorated with the Nigeria flags flying high.
As in! These people can even come up with something like "most people are walking sideways in my area", and other such nonsensical stuffs.

Their brains have taken a permanent leave of absence from their heads.

They now see patterns where none exists. Hallucinating all day long.

What a crying shame.

9 Likes

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by ProWalker: 7:38am On Oct 01, 2017
omenka:
As in! These people can even come up with something like "most people are walking sideways in my area", and other such nonsensical stuffs.

What a crying shame.

Bros, that is their problem, I've given up on these unpatriotic elements long ago...bar the bad impression they want to give Nigerians and Nigeria to outsiders, i don't really care about their opinion any more.
Their problem now is some radio stations didnt broadcast the President independence day speech.

5 Likes

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by tolufase: 7:40am On Oct 01, 2017
Not all the Tv or Radio stations can have a live broadcast of president's speech. Even AIT has to join NTA for the live broadcast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2017
Ignorant somebori!!!Do you think it is free to link up with NTA?Or is it all tv stations that broadcast Nigeria matches?Olodo!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 01, 2017
ITbomb:

Keep thinking.. ITbomb the thinker .. you are tinkering. Small time you think your sef,to India or Indonesia

ProWalker:

2 Likes

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by ZombieTAMER: 8:04am On Oct 01, 2017
ProWalker:

I know you are happy about the current state of the nation
Where whooping 70% of fresh graduates are unemployed
Where prices of food stuff are at all time high
Where Nigerians pay for electricity that they don't have
All federal roads are death traps
Our educational and health system is a complete disgrace... It's been from one strike to another
The list is endless

Honestly I know a sadist like you will be happy about the current state of the nation....
Once it's a Fulani man that is in aso rock
And you can soak garri without sugar to drink
Everything is alright in the world for you

Enjoy your free data while it lasts

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by simplyhonest(m): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2017
which state were you tuning from... am sure not from this NIGERIA... God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by globemoney: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2017
Nigeria has never had it this bad

3 Likes

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by ZombieTAMER: 8:08am On Oct 01, 2017
ProWalker:

Bros, that is their problem, I've given up on these unpatriotic elements long ago...bar the bad impression they want to give Nigerians and Nigeria to outsiders, i don't really care about their opinion any more.
Their problem now is some radio stations didnt broadcast the President independence day speech.
What is there to broadcast
Lies and propaganda
Who hears what the killer is saying anyway

Nigeria is dead under buhari
The most Useless country on the face of the earth

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by ZombieTAMER: 8:10am On Oct 01, 2017
simplyhonest:
which state were you tuning from... am sure not from this NIGERIA... God bless Nigeria
God is not man that you can bribe
He does not bless evil

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by UduMgbo1: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2017
omenka:

What a crying shame.
old junkies everywhere

14 Likes

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by simplyhonest(m): 8:24am On Oct 01, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

God is not man that you can bribe
He does not bless evil
wow... I don't normally reply quotes that are toxic... but I will do this... if you think Nigeria is "evil", and you are STILL PART of this evil... means, YOU WILL NEVER BE BLESSED BY GOD until you exit this country...

3 Likes

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by ProWalker: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

[s]
Our educational and health system is a complete disgrace... It's been from one strike to another
The list is endless

Honestly I know a sadist like you will be happy about the current state of the nation....

Enjoy your free data while it lasts[/s]

Stop splashing smelly saliva on me.

2 Likes

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by ProWalker: 8:29am On Oct 01, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

[s]What is there to broadcast
Lies and propaganda
Who hears what the killer is saying anyway

Nigeria is dead under buhari
The most Useless country on the face of the earth [/s]

Today is not a day to engage bitter unpatriotic elements.
Come back tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by wirinet(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

The list is endless

Enjoy your free data while it lasts
According to you and IPOB, all these things you listed above started the day a Fulani man got into Aso rock.

Even during your hero's time in Aso Rock, was there any significant celebration of independence day. Please remind me of one independence day broadcast you remember from president Jonathan's period.

4 Likes

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by libertyhope2017: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2017
Are you surprise? It's all about oil.I will continue to blame Niger Delta for all this...they alone can end this country and enjoy their oil themselves. You be like Qatar!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by ProWalker: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2017
libertyhope2017:
Are you surprise? It's all about oil.I will continue to blame Niger Delta for all this...they alone can end this country and enjoy their oil themselves. You be like Qatar!

Eboe man, the ND folks are more intelligent, they know how to do their fights without ibos advice

1 Like

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by ZombieTAMER: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2017
wirinet:

According to you and IPOB, all these things you listed above started the day a Fulani man got into Aso rock.

Even during your hero's time in Aso Rock, was there any significant celebration of independence day. Please remind me of one independence day broadcast you remember from president Jonathan's period.
Are you not tired of singing this old song
Blah blah blah 16 yrs of pdp rule blah blah blah
Buhari job according to you is to take pictures and gallivant in London

Borrow sense
You need it

8 Likes

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by AburoBuhari: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2017
Nigerian don't give a f**k again,I dey TBS I dey come
Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by lovat(m): 10:44am On Oct 01, 2017
omenka:

What a crying shame.
Keep Quiet and go to church you will find out that people didn't adorn the nation colours like it was done in time past

7 Likes

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by wirinet(m): 11:24am On Oct 01, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Are you not tired of singing this old song
Blah blah blah 16 yrs of pdp rule blah blah blah
Buhari job according to you is to take pictures and gallivant in London

Borrow sense
You need it
As long as you continue to sing the stanza that Nigeria's problems was started by Buhari, we will continue to sing the chorus that PDP's 16 wasted years was the main contribution to Nigeria's present woes.
The irony of this situation is that those that sang GEJ till 2017 are the ones now singing "
WE
voted for change.

3 Likes

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by RZArecta(m): 11:47am On Oct 01, 2017
ProWalker:
someone stated his observation and what came to your limited brain was IPOB member, Nairaland has really gone to the dogs. Do you know if op is based in Lagos also and was talking about activities in his neck of the woods ? There are 36 other states in Nigeria apart from Lagos in case you've forgotten, are observations/activities there invalid just because it's not in Lagos ? Small sense fall on you nigga cool

6 Likes

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by PureMe01: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2017
ProWalker:
baba no be dis same Lagos wey me dey??baba!where is dis lie coming from

4 Likes

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by femo122: 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
ITbomb:

The nonchalant attitude of Nigerians to independence day celebration is now being obvious.
Individually, many have been ignoring the colors or Nigeria theme but now it seems the corporate world is also not interested.

Banks are not dressing the colors, radio stations are not broadcasting the President’s independence speech, only radio Nigeria and some state radios.
Lesser party and talk shows to celebrate Nigeria
Apart from government facilities which some contractors are just using the decorations to make money, private business and homes don't have any green decorations

I remember when we use to struggle to buy the green white green hand flag, today no one is interested even if it is free except they are being paid at least 2k to hold it while the governor passes

It is really pathetic. Nigeria is no longer worth dying for
today[b][/b] no one is interested even if it is free except they are being paid at least 2k to hold it while the governor passes
Don't say what you don't know. I saw many persons buying the flag in my area
Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by ProWalker: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
PureMe01:
baba no be dis same Lagos wey me dey??baba!where is dis lie coming from

Just talk say you no get money and broke to enjoy the independence day..

1 Like

Re: Most Radio Stations Refuse To Broadcast President’s Speech by PureMe01: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
ProWalker:

Just talk say you no get money and broke to enjoy the independence day..
well,experience talking.. empty being blowing trumpet.keep wallowing in poverty,coming here to claim Floyd Mayweather

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

- / BREAKING: CCB In Disarray As Bola Tinubu’s Case File Disappears From Vault / Tinubu Seen Trying To Look Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.