Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

What Do You Love About Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Love About Nigeria? (642 Views)

14 Facts About Nigeria You Might Not Know / Independence Day: Osinbajo Makes Prophetic Declarations About Nigeria / 25 Interesting Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Love About Nigeria? by martfrank(m): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbvu-5rlgvM

As we Celebrate Our Independence Day in Nigeria Today,

What Do You Love About being a Nigerian?

Why would you celebrate Nigeria at Independence?

What is your Independence Day Song

We love Nigeria because it is the most populous Nation.

We love Nigeria because we are happy people.

We love Nigeria because we are Entreprising.

We love Nigeria because we keep smashing records in Academics, Internationally.

We love Nigeria because of our Rich Cultural Values

We love Nigeria because of the democracy.

We love Nigeria because of our diversity

We love Nigeria because we are the Big Brother in Africa.

We love Nigeria because we are globally

We love Nigeria because we are friendly

How do you choose to Celebrate Her?

What Do You Love About Nigeria?

Celebrate Nigeria at 57!!!

Happy Independence Nigeria!!!!

Be A Change Agent Today
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 01, 2017
Uninterrupted power supply grin
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 01, 2017
All you said up there dont make a country, they are more to cajole a country..

When we talk america... freedom come to mind
When we talk Nigeria.... what comes to kind?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 01, 2017
I DON'T LOVE THIS COUNTRY...nothing at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by ProWalker: 7:35am On Oct 01, 2017
I love nigeria. Yes we have our peculiar problems as a country, but they are not insurmountable.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by freshest4live: 7:36am On Oct 01, 2017
Esseite:
All you said up there dont make a country, they are more to cajole a country..

When we talk america... freedom come to mind
When we talk Nigeria.... what comes to kind?
What freedom in America? Are the blacks in America free? Abeg guy leave da tori jor.
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by baralatie(m): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2017
everything and every bit about Nigeria from taraba to oron in akwa ibom to Ibadan,markudi and so on and so forth
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by baralatie(m): 8:36am On Oct 01, 2017
not forgetting the diversity of food from tuwo and that special soup in suntai and the tiv mangoes then all those calabar delicacies but between of oron,uyo and efik calabar,oron can cooooook!
then welcome port Harcourt
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by baralatie(m): 8:38am On Oct 01, 2017
not forgetting the northern side of Edo state! the place where you can rest for a jolly good holiday
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by Ovems(f): 8:38am On Oct 01, 2017
Nigeria is a beautiful country with beautiful people. Love our diversity and strength. Yes we have bad leadership and few bad citizens but all in all, we are good people who have freedom (not 100% though but then again, no one is totally free).
Don't know why we always talk bad about the country and expect to prosper in it. Pray for the country for in its peace you shall have peace.
We have all the resources to make us a great nation, both human, natural and mineral but like I said earlier, we have bad leaders and not just the political leaders but leaders in every sphere, even in the home.
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by baralatie(m): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2017
I don't rep APC ra ra
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by juman(m): 8:46am On Oct 01, 2017
skillful01:
I DON'T LOVE THIS COUNTRY...nothing at all

Abi.

What can on love about a destroyed country.

Accidents are many, kidnapping uncountable numbers, severe hunger, no money to treat even mere sickness, boko haram, absolute senseless leadership etc.
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by gratiaeo(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2017
I have no love for this country
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by Omeokachie: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2017
What I love about Nigeria?

The hypocricy!

How southerners are murdered up north, and nobody gets arrested, nobody gets prosecuted, nobody gets to serve a jail term.

I love when Southerners raise their voices about these issues, how the military role out the tanks and AK47s to silence them in brutal fashion.
I love how some "southerners" are engaged to cheer them on on social media while you will hear nothing from the "northerners".

I love the divide and rule master-stroke.
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 01, 2017
freshest4live:

What freedom in America? Are the blacks in America free? Abeg guy leave da tori jor.

Really?

Travel more.. 30years ago we were on same scale with china, 30 years ago we dwarfed a lot of nations with wealth.. 30 years later?
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by Sprumbabafather: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2017
I enjoy the Freedom given to fulani herdsmen to slaughter anyone who resists their humiliating trampling of their farmlands. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by attackgat: 9:36am On Oct 01, 2017
Nigeria? What is there to love about Nigeria.

BIAFRA 4 LIFE!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by baralatie(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2017
Esseite:

Really?

Travel more.. 30years ago we were on same scale with china, 30 years ago we dwarfed a lot of nations with wealth.. 30 years later?
China that is 68 years in communist party independence and 2000 years in the history or existence!
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by Ladyjumong(f): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2017
love about nigeria ? are u kidding me ?
em yet to think of one
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 01, 2017
baralatie:

China that is 68 years in communist party independence and 2000 years in the history or existence!

Economically!.. check your facts and figures in comparison with Nigeria..
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by baralatie(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
Esseite:

Economically!.. check your facts and figures in comparison with Nigeria..

China republic one China policy was consolidated 1912.territorial China was founded by 1500 BC.
China already had its own train securely built by Chinese and financed by Chinese private banks.It already had a knowledge base in terms of education before it now switch to communist China in 1949 and you want to compare the reason for its fast development to Nigeria that was unified under colonial rule in 1914 and gained independence in 1960.
Nigeria has tried to run in order to met up with its own peculiar challenges but comparing it with China ability to progress economically is absurd.
China has a full depth for it to achieve such speed knowing fully well it has Japan,Singapore,hongkong ,taiwan ,south Korea,India as its neighbours.
Chinese development economically is not surprising!
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by femo122: 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
cry just watch 2mb so touching ooh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT5m9Fn9RBg
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by tdbankplc: 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Because of our hypocrisy... suffering and supporting our leader cos he is from my village even tho I do not benefit from his regime. Sheer stupity
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by freshest4live: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
Esseite:

Really?

You're shifting the arguement. That's a different issue entirely.

(1) (Reply)

IGP Sues Saraki And Senate Committee Over Corruption Allegations / My Reaction To The President's Reaction On The Plateau Killings / Atiku Can't Be Nigeria's President, He Is Too Corrupt - Joe igbokwe ( video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.