Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,978 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:46 AM

What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? (21191 Views)

Pastor Joseph Prophesy That A Bbnaija 2021 Housemate Will Set The House Ablaze / Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by SheIsElle(f): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2017

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by brownrockafela(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2017
Most of the prophets use psychology and guesses to play on people intelligence,they tell you what you want to hear,things like people are after you(note I know there are evil people around) so as to get money from you,especially women,what pains me is that some ends up using diabolical means just to see visions,some will actually see the vision but they cannot offer solutions to the problem,some prophets even ends up sleeping wit peoples wives..I believe Gods judgement should start from the church

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 01, 2017
Damn prophesy, since the day I noticed pastors mouth is always too sweet, I lost interest in anything church

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by tosyne2much(m): 9:36am On Oct 01, 2017
SheIsElle:
I visited one earlier this year. She told me that I am hoping that my boyfriend will marry me but that he won't. I was single. She told me that one woman swore that I can never get married, I asked her the name of the woman, she told me that the woman said she will curse me if I ever asked for her name again. She told me that my mom was so disappointed in me when I was in the university, that I was living a wayward life. I was the most cool headed personal in my house back then.
Most of these people are prophets of doom, they will complicate your life, twist and turn it upside down till you don't know who you are anymore.
if you're very observant you will see that most of these prophets are either divorced or unmarried. They pry on the minds of the gullible ones using reverse psychology.

Though, there are real prophets but 95% are fake who are only looking for ways to earn a living

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Talk2bryant(m): 9:36am On Oct 01, 2017
JamesReacher:
How they got these men on the TV selling miracles
You mean to tell me everything gon be fine
If I call your hotline and pay a certain 10percent?
Bitch I'm about to blow up...
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Pinkfriday(f): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2017
When I was born, one fake prophetess told my mum I was an Ogbanje dat will die soon... Na me still dey here o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by MARKone(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2017
Griffon:
That I'll buy a brand new Camry before Christmas.

Before you ask how ridiculous is that, you must know that I was then on a monthly salary of 20k naira and the month of the prophecy was September.

Having paid my semester's fee and settled some debts, all I had left in my account then was N7000.

Abeg who buys a new Camry with N7000 with just three months left on the calendar?

grin

e fit still happen, abi u no believe in miracles. Our pops bought their 04s 5k then. Who knows economy fit improve Before December when you'll be able to get ur 2010 Camry for 7k grin

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by tosyne2much(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2017
Pinkfriday:
When I was born, one fake prophetess told my mum I was an Ogbanje dat will die soon... Na me still dey here o
Can you just imagine? undecided
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by tojahh(m): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2017
Hahahhaa
2015 I just returned from work on a Friday evening to meet a prophet in my house with my elder sister and her baby (she had an issue with her husband and needed to cool off) immediately the prophet saw me and the way the baby ran to me for embrace the prophet shouted.. Yes lord! Sister Becky this your husband (pointing to me) the mother is behind everything happening to you. My sister said which husband? Seeing that he has failed he quickly said, yes Lord please make it clear oooh yes I see it. I hear you somebody praise the lord. But because of the good heart of this your husband the curse is broken in Jesus name.

Seeing the stone reaction on my face he said... Sister Becky let me see you outside. Immediately I told my sister to sit down! And idiott please leave this place this minute.

Chai I no fit laugh and had to scold my sister back to factory reset.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by freecocoa(f): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2017
That was how one started by saying to me mum "your youngest son" my mum just stood up and left, guess what, she had only one son and he is the oldest of us all.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Majesticniyi(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2017
Talk2Bella:
;
currently at Adamasingba stadium Ibadan since early morning apparently Governor Ajimobi wanted corpers here to witness this Independence day celebration...... I weak

I'm just around the corner. Can I get to meet the famous Talk2bella?

Sorry I went off-topic.
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Babyurgly1(f): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2017
A prophet told me dat someone in my family doesn't want me to get married, dat I should come to their church for cleansing. Meanwhile, I already had two kids then. I told him to save his fake cleansing for another person.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by JamesReacher(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2017
Talk2bryant:
Bitch I'm about to blow up...
G! real recognises real
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by tosyne2much(m): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2017
tojahh:
Hahahhaa
2015 I just returned from work on a Friday evening to meet a prophet in my house with my elder sister and her baby (she had an issue with her husband and needed to cool off) immediately the prophet saw me and the way the baby ran to me for embrace the prophet shouted.. Yes lord! Sister Becky this your husband (pointing to me) the mother is behind everything happening to you. My sister said which husband? Seeing that he has failed he quickly said, yes Lord please make it clear oooh yes I see it. I hear you somebody praise the lord. But because of the good heart of this your husband the curse is broken in Jesus name.

Seeing the stone reaction on my face he said... Sister Becky let me see you outside. Immediately I told my sister to sit down! And idiott please leave this place this minute.

Chai I no fit laugh and had to scold my sister back to factory reset.
See as I just dey laugh

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by fk001(m): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2017
I was once given a prophecy that i will become UN Secretary General someday.

Isn't that ridiculous cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Uyi168: 9:54am On Oct 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
The funniest thing be say, na women these prophesies dey catch pass
I swear!!

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by holyokoto(m): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2017
she poured poison into a juice, gave it to a dog and the dog died in just 10 minutes, she took same Juice and nothing happened proclaiming herself the Only God sent.

prophecies some sh*t in our life, she will use some of us as her chair and made a woman kiss and lick her feet. prophet Deborah spent 7 years in our village of Ugboju Benue state with empty prophecies non came to past.

made us cut down so many trees in the name of witchcraft.

claim my little cousin will get a US visa within a year if, made him a servant until nothing happened. the scammer disappeared after deceiving many

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by charlsecy(m): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2017
Tattooboy:
My mum told me her pastor prophesized that I was going to be a star. Well, I'm still undiscovered at this old age of mine.
Obama retired at 55, but Trump started at 70. You have to pray and work to become fulfilled.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by tyup(m): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2017
Dotwillis1:
During my first year in school, I went to visit a brother of mine and I reluctantly followed him to his church for night vigil. It was a white garment church.

While the programme was ongoing, me was busy journeying to the dreamland on a bench at a corner of the church when someone
came to tap me and be like 'Sir Malaika have a message for you ' ...Malaika?

I was made to kneel at the front. The conveyor of the malaika was singing in tongues and the other person was interpreting.... I was made to do lots of exercisesgrin ; I ran round the church 3 times.. Jumped up ... rolled on the floor and the Malaika even complained I didn't roll well.

....then the Malaika sang in some strange tongues again and the interpreter be like " Malaika said U should leave your current School and find admission to another institution because during your 3rd year, you will impregnate a lady and it will destroy your future.. shocked so this is what the jumping and rolling on the floor is all about

After the programme, the interpreter met me and asked if I can spend money and do whatever I m asked to do. He spoke about a strange lady... Cobwebs...asking if I used to hit my leg on stones ( who doesn't) ..

He said those are the signs and I should bring 7k to help do something for me to chase this lady if i won't be able to change my school.. I just thank him and never stepped the church again.

I'm in my service year now.... Still haven't seen any strange sister.... Probably she Failed jamb repeatedlygrin

Lmao grin grin abeg na church I dey o

this ur own just weak me lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by tojahh(m): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
See as I just dey laugh

My brother no be small thing. See format

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by abigeally(f): 10:00am On Oct 01, 2017
i ve a guy i date some years back he walked up to and said baby ve quit loving cos my prophet said u are a barren woman, i was like me ok i move on, two month later i visited a white garment church dey prophecied dat i ll be barren but d solution is to buy 3 catfish 1 bottle of ororo 3 congoes of rice and attach 7k to it i pick race comot frm d scene. To d glory of God am married wit two kids. d guy still dey hustle to of marriage. Agan tan so wa di IYA AWON BOIZ.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Ericsunday619: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2017
enilove:
Why are topics like this making front page. There are other better topics that can make a christian to be serious with God and promote the name of Jesus Christ , but controversial and bad news that would make churches to be viewed with disdain are things the moderators are bringing to the front page. The Muslims section doesn't do this to their religion.
Why dont we come up with things that would make the believers and nonbelievers to be afraid of evil so that this nation can prosper.

Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
am sure you are one of those fake pastors defrauding people.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by aThousandHills: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2017
Griffon:
That I'll buy a brand new Camry before Christmas.

Before you ask how ridiculous is that, you must know that I was then on a monthly salary of 20k naira and the month of the prophecy was September.

Having paid my semester's fee and settled some debts, all I had left in my account then was N7000.

Abeg who buys a new Camry with N7000 with just three months left on the calendar?
[color=#000099][/color]

Even if the prophecy is fake, you can still hope to achieve that

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by olowobaba10: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2017
AH AH NA BY FORCE? grin
SenorFax:

On Sunday morning.....
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by atheist5(m): 10:06am On Oct 01, 2017
enilove:
Why are topics like this making front page. There are other better topics that can make a christian to be serious with God and promote the name of Jesus Christ , but controversial and bad news that would make churches to be viewed with disdain are things the moderators are bringing to the front page. The Muslims section doesn't do this to their religion.
Why dont we come up with things that would make the believers and nonbelievers to be afraid of evil so that this nation can prosper.

Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
religion is stupid,god does not exist,the western world is progressingbut we africans are stucked with baseless delusions

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:09am On Oct 01, 2017
Every Sunday there's usually a topic that tacitly or directly denigrates the Christian religion on the homepage. For me, the only religion in this country with some sense. The Friday posts are not treated the same way. We are watching.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Heloct(f): 10:09am On Oct 01, 2017
I'm late.. sad

Well, a prophet told my mum when I was a baby that I would be a nurse when grown. With that, I went to science only school when my capability was in art. I'm not fully grown now but nursing is far from what I can do. Even though I'm still following the line(science), art never stops tempting me.

She still believes the prophet was right or maybe something altered the prophesy grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Pweetyjuddy(f): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2017
...that I was going to buy spider(car)in three months with bet9ja money of which I don't know how to play it..till now am still expecting d yeye prophecy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by lenghtinny(m): 10:12am On Oct 01, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Dude told me my junior sister

♤is in great danger" ,....(Got no junior sibling) grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by katchycouture(f): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2017
A man was invited to our fellowship centre, I am a very active person so he went through the fellowship Facebook and got my name (and many others).. he called me out by name and stated mentioning everything he had seen on my Facebook page and everybody wad hailing him...I was 7 months pregnant then with a baby girl, and he told me he can change it to a boy? I just told him I'm fine with the sex abeg

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2017
abigeally:
i ve a guy i date some years back he walked up to and said baby ve quit loving cos my prophet said u are a barren woman, i was like me ok i move on, two month later i visited a white garment church dey prophecied dat i ll be barren but d solution is to buy 3 catfish 1 bottle of ororo 3 congoes of rice and attach 7k to it i pick race comot frm d scene. To d glory of God am married wit two kids. d guy still dey hustle to of marriage. Agan tan so wa di IYA AWON BOIZ.

Lol guess he didnt ask for pepper, fresh tomatoes and maggi not to make it look like he was hungry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Talk2Bella(f): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2017
Majesticniyi:

I'm just around the corner. Can I get to meet the famous Talk2bella?

Sorry I went off-topic.
loool
I ain't famous
not a fan of meeting strangers tho
sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nike Adeyemi Writes Husband Sam Adeyemi Lovely Note On 54th Birthday (Photo) / What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? / See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.