Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Can I Make 50k A Month From Information Marketing If I Invest 10k? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Make 50k A Month From Information Marketing If I Invest 10k? (674 Views)

Make 50k Monthly On NERALOADED / How To Make 50k On Giftal World In This Lockdown / 100% Legit. Let Me Show You How To Make 50k Daily On Giftalworld (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Make 50k A Month From Information Marketing If I Invest 10k? by Biodun1929(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2017
So, to all the information marketers in the house, do you think i can make 50k or more in a month if i invest 10k in information marketing?

I used to be an information marketer back around 2011-2014, but i stopped the biz when Facebook stopped disallowing my ads to run on their platform.

Back then, i was selling a book on how men can last longer during sex, and with an ad budget of $3 (450 naira) a day, and $21 (3,150 naira) a week, i used to sell an average of 5 books. Each book sold for 3k, which means I was making gross profit of 15k weekly. When you remove the 3,150 from 15,000, my net profit came to 11,850 a week, and 47,400 a month. It was not a bad income at the time. But things have changed now. Dollar has risen astromically, Facebook ads doesn't covert like it used to.

I wwnt to ask those are still into info marketing, can i still make something similar to the above earnings? I like this business because of how flexible it is and would love to start it again.
Re: Can I Make 50k A Month From Information Marketing If I Invest 10k? by bedfordng(m): 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
it all depends on your strategies. you can't rely on facebook alone. they will frustrate you.
Re: Can I Make 50k A Month From Information Marketing If I Invest 10k? by webincomeplus(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
Your statement that Facebook ads no longer convert like before is false. The reality is that Nigerians have become smarter. People have had enough of shitty ebooks that contain useless information. So, genuine ebooks are ignored these days.

To really make it as an information marketer, you need to start by creating a platform for establishing your expertise and authority on your chosen topic. After you've built a loyal audience, you'll sell consistently.

But to throw ads on Facebook and expect sales is a bad move these days.
Re: Can I Make 50k A Month From Information Marketing If I Invest 10k? by Biodun1929(m): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
bedfordng:
it all depends on your strategies. you can't rely on facebook alone. they will frustrate you.

Okay. Thanks. Can you shed more light on this?
Re: Can I Make 50k A Month From Information Marketing If I Invest 10k? by Biodun1929(m): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
webincomeplus:
Your statement that Facebook ads no longer convert like before is false. The reality is that Nigerians have become smarter. People have had enough of shitty ebooks that contain useless information. So, genuine ebooks are ignored these days.

To really make it as an information marketer, you need to start by creating a platform for establishing your expertise and authority on your chosen topic. After you've built a loyal audience, you'll sell consistently.

But to throw ads on Facebook and expect sales is a bad move these days.

Okay. Thanks for your comment.
Re: Can I Make 50k A Month From Information Marketing If I Invest 10k? by segiade: 6:26am On Oct 02, 2017
You can make more than that click my signature below this post, then go to my main site to learn about it.
Re: Can I Make 50k A Month From Information Marketing If I Invest 10k? by Finstar: 6:51am On Oct 02, 2017
Hmm
Re: Can I Make 50k A Month From Information Marketing If I Invest 10k? by pauljumbo: 7:18am On Oct 02, 2017
webincomeplus:

But to throw ads on Facebook and expect sales is a you move these days.

so true

(1) (Reply)

Payoneer Now Allow Nigerians Receive Payment Directly To Bank Acount / I'm Giving Out My Blog Template To 5 People Only! Enter To Get It / Reduced Your Data Usage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.