Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Revelation About Biafra By Linda Paul Rika(holiness Movement) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation About Biafra By Linda Paul Rika(holiness Movement) (3369 Views)

Singles: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex - Pastor Paul Rika / No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika / The Undying Message From Hell Fire By Sister Linda Paul Rika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revelation About Biafra By Linda Paul Rika(holiness Movement) by ekensi01: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2017
REVELATION ON BIAFRA BY LINDA PAUL RIKA
I greet you all in the name of Jesus, am not here to talk about politics but God have sent me, the final judge of all souls, God is not happy how his children are dying, many souls have been deceived. we were in prayers, we were praying to God to pity the innocent ones, God have answered our prayers.
God said that many of His children has been deceived by biafra, Jesus said go and tell them that woe to them that call evil good. Any child of God should not follow anything satanic. when people are dying in sin, they are not going to heaven, He is not happy
THE REVELATION OF WHO NNAMDI KANU IS AND WHAT IS BIAFRA
we were somewhere, I saw myself in a shrine... I was surrounded by men very furious, a man appeared like a wind and stood infront of me, an inner voice spoke to me that he is reading your mind, he said you are not part of us, who sent you here. on his chest like a video showing me a his secret of how he started this move Biafra
four influential rich old Nigeria men and three white men in a dialogue who they will use to establish their plan, former leader of Nigeria ask him do you want to be a leader, kanu said I do not have money, they told him they will sponsor him but he should not call their name, but before the contract is signed he will enter their cult. He was forced to make love with a fat ugly woman, the woman said I will give you power, he kill people, drink their blood. He was told the people will believe you and even die for you, dont fear prison or any fight that will come, we will bring you out, the money you need we will give you. Even if we speak anything against you in the public dont be afraid we are same in dark world, after you suppress them they will call you for dialogue and we will tell you what you will tell them.
This is how the president used boko haram to frustrate jonathan. He was shocked to see pastors in cult, we will play our part, we will be telling them prophesy we are all one. The white men said they will support him take him to international level, after it finished it stopped. He said (kanu) am not in peace, how will I come out now, am not happy how people are dying.
Tell my people (Jesus Christ), to stop supporting it, fighting for it, for they are sinning, that this man is the plan of the devil, my children should be on the Lord's side not to support evil. Biafra is not of God, God is not happy with it, am the God of peace not war, tell my children not to support evil.

Re: Revelation About Biafra By Linda Paul Rika(holiness Movement) by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 01, 2017
Hallelujah..
Re: Revelation About Biafra By Linda Paul Rika(holiness Movement) by lomprico(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2017
So the god that revealed all these knew the president used boko haram against GEJ and he still allowed him to gain power?

undecided
Re: Revelation About Biafra By Linda Paul Rika(holiness Movement) by bedspread: 11:41am On Oct 01, 2017
GOD IS IN CONTROL, THATS ALL I CARE ABOUT.....

Biafra or no Biafra is not my issues

BUT IS DIS NOT THE SAME LINDA THAT SPREAD
FALSE NEWS ABOUT THE LORDS CHOSEN SOME YEARS AGO............

Not interested

(1) (Reply)

Is Christianity A Confused Religion Or A Religion Of Confused People? / Prophet Brian Carn "Puts Lay Members Back In Their Proper Place." / Divination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.