Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Is Nigeria Worth To Die For? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Nigeria Worth To Die For? (949 Views)

The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. / Where Is Nigeria Labour Congress When U Need Them / We All Have That Friend Who Can Die For Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria Worth To Die For? by raphy(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2017
Goodmornin and happy 57 independence
Aniversary to our mother land.

So many Nigerians have change their nationality in the past 50yrs the big question ask our self is if the country is really worth to die for.

In my views I don't think it's worth it. It
Is just good to invest in it.

I don't know about you guys.
Let's taik and please no insult.

Thank you and God bless
Re: Is Nigeria Worth To Die For? by paiz: 10:11am On Oct 01, 2017
Is not even worth thinking about
Re: Is Nigeria Worth To Die For? by AnodaIT(m): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2017
Nope, never
Re: Is Nigeria Worth To Die For? by lomprico(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2017
How naa?
Re: Is Nigeria Worth To Die For? by hahnsmall: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2017
Do you mean real death or death of common sense? undecided
Re: Is Nigeria Worth To Die For? by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 01, 2017
You should love your current country no matter how the situation is except for a very extreme situations.

This a monumental quote of Ras Alula Aba Nega and Emperor Yohannes IV of Ethiopia in the 19th century AD. It is written in Amharic language and Ethiopic alphabet, but the English language translation and Latin alphabet says like this,

"Oh the sons of Ethiopia; observe with care; the country called Ethiopia is, first , your mother; second, your throne; third, your wife; fourth, your child; fifth, your grave. Therefore rise up with the understanding that the love of a mother and respect of a throne, the goodness of a wife, the delight of having a child, and the shelter of a grave."

- Atse Yohannes IV
- Ras Alula Aba Nega

Re: Is Nigeria Worth To Die For? by ceezarhh(m): 11:07am On Oct 01, 2017
nothing is worth dying for...not even Nigeria...
Re: Is Nigeria Worth To Die For? by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 01, 2017
Re: Is Nigeria Worth To Die For? by raphy(m): 12:00am On Oct 02, 2017
Una try o. With all the comments

(1) (Reply)

Revolution Of The Power Sector - Ngo Unveils "Light-up Nigeria Project". / Tramadol: The Drug Claiming More Lives Than Any Painkiller Should / Doodlebugs And Gossips.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.