Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade (27686 Views)

Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside / Dencia Steps Out In Bathrobe For Early Morning Interview On TVC,Lagos (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by joseph6071: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts
Yemi Alade For Advising Her To Quit Music

see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K30VW-QTK_U
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
Battle of the bleachers

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by harrymoses24(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
Na yemi alade I sabi.

26 Likes

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by adepeter2027(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
Women always enemies of themselves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Who is she self? What is she famous for? undecided

14 Likes

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by mofeoluwadassah: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
mtcheeeew.....who them epp undecided

3 Likes

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by niggaman(m): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
Rokia2:
she is famous fror fvcking Paul Pogba

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
Yemi no suppsoe call her out, she got what she deserved.

If you can't support someone, don't bring them down.

8 Likes

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by flawlessT(f): 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
Women wahala... We just hate seeing ourselves doing great in life undecided shout out to those women out there that supports one another

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by chyckxx(m): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
Dencia my crush.
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Partnerbiz3: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
Savage...
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
That idiot bleaching LovePeddler

2 Likes

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by uwammebi: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
she used the word "like" 22 times in 2 minutes
some girls eh
grin

13 Likes

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
So Yemi Alade could advice someone to quit music. One question for her, what does she sing?. It's only Africans, more especially Nigerians who're used to listening to junk songs that patronise Yemi Alade's songs. To the best of my knowledge, she sings crap and has no right to point out whack musicians.
Scatterscatter:

Song undecided
Thanks for showing you're one of those who buy her songs. grin To be frank with you, her music lyric usually have no meaning. What she does is scream. I'd rather watch Zeeworld than listen to any of her songs.

33 Likes

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Rokia2:
She's famous... Take it like that

2 Likes

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Odianose13(m): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Up and down? Na achievement abi na s*x position? Na una sabi. Btw, who is Dencia? Was she not one of the Paul Pogba's ladies accused of disturbing neighbors with their noisy sex activities?

Infact neither of both ladies is good at music. They should go fix their careers up.

3 Likes

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by NothingDoMe: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Who be dencia?
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Scatterscatter(m): 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
kimbraa:
So Yemi Alade could advice someone to quit music. One question for her, what does she sing?.

Song undecided

6 Likes

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
wahala dey
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by YelloweWest: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
adepeter2027:
Abeg shut up!

Men are always beefing in the music industry!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by enemyofprogress: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
adepeter2027:
na true,no so my stepmother no gree my mother enjoy my father's prick

7 Likes

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
I don't like yemi Alade sha

1 Like

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by AburoBuhari: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
this girl that collect Pogba glory and turn him into dabbing on the pitch

2 Likes

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
Who she be
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
kimbraa:
So Yemi Alade could advice someone to quit music. One question for her, what does she sing?.
Wait. She advised Dencia to quit music? Bahahahaha. Yemi that sings trash! Creativity = Zero. Talent = Zero

11 Likes

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by PatriotTemidayo: 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
Some of these girls Yaff BLEACHED THEIR FUTURE AWAY........ cry

Even their brains too. undecided

1 Like

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Olifiz(m): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
Is dencia d name of a female Guinea pig?
Na Yemi Alade I sabi pass o.

1 Like

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by hahnsmall: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
Rokia2:

She owns a company with a very high selling bleaching product

But I didn't know she sang undecided

4 Likes

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
oloshOs
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Lalas247(f): 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
Bleaching green grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 38th Birthday, Shares Huge Testimony / Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.