Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,212 members, 7,807,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? (87766 Views)

What Are The Direct Implications Of Coup In Africa To The Rest Of Africa? / Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) / Woman Bitten On Bum By 7ft Python As She Sat On Toilet In Thailand (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by BisQuit(m): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
Germans have their own way of dealing with their health and hygiene. They have their reputation of being different and hold a great pride for that. Today, know about another unique German thing that will leave you shocked.

THEIR TOILET SEAT

Germans have a very different style of the toilet seat as compared to the toilet seats with the rest of the world. They have their own strange explanation for this very different style of toilet seat.

THE SHELF SHITTER

Well! This unique German poop throne is called the “shelf shitter”. Unlike other toilet seats, it has a unique style which allows the poop to sit there and stare back at you with all its smell until you decide to flush it off all by yourself. It is a ” lay and display ” model which instead of allowing the poop to drop straight into the water, collects it midway to let you examine it.

EXPLANATION

They have a very weird and a very gross explanation to this weird toilet seat. According to them, the design of the toilet seat is linked with their hygiene. After their satisfactory poop session, all they do is first look at it for inconsistencies and possible diseases. If they find some, they take a snap and mail it to their doctor.

USE LESS WATER

German toilet seats, in some ways are better than the other toilet seats. One smart reason is the saving of water. While the Western toilet seat uses two to three gallons of water in one flow, German seats uses less water. Their flush system has two buttons, one for less water and the other for larger supply. This helps us use water only in required amount rather than letting it flow in a go.

THE VIDEO

So, this was all about the very unique German toilet seats and their whole explanation behind this wonderful and somewhat still a smelly idea of hygiene. FYI, they even find this shelf shitter great in picking up their poop for hygiene samples.

Watch the whole video and let us know if you are going to replace your direct plunge it toilet seat with this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTxvOj9I0kI

Source=http://unknownfacts.info/2017/09/01/did-you-know-german-toilet-design-is-different-from-rest-of-the-world-this-is-the-wisdom-behind/

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by BiafranBushBoy: 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
I heard shitt business pays more!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
Haaa as the situation hard for this country, na so our shit dey rock, no mind those slay queens..... If them shit for this kind toilet.... E go knock.... No amount of acid fit devolve am talk less of water. We no want

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by Shelloween(m): 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
It's all about the sh!t, doesn't matter where, how, what you pass it out into. Sh!t happens, I guess.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by uboma(m): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
I prefer the German design though.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
I heard shitt business pays more!!
you can venture into it

22 Likes

Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by veekid(m): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
Na that USA own we dey use for naija here, you go dey shít like this and your shit go dey splash water for your yansh; too bad

Some settings in Nigeria now make use of the German system, seen it many atimes

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by NotNairalandi(m): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
poo everywhere on this thread....abeg let me cover my nose in Japaness patern wink

7 Likes

Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by hakeem4(m): 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
uboma:
I prefer the German design though.

uzoclinton:
Germans Have Always Bin Smarter

their design is economical for their country, because they are not lucky like Nigeria to have water. But here in Lagos we can easily access our ground water, that's why every individual has a bore hole / well in their house so we can waste water anyhow. While they pay for their water and they've to manage it

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by dessz(m): 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
u mean we guys will have to sit down to piss angry

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by Partnerbiz3: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
I prefer theirs cos at times i will be shitting and shit water go dey touch ma nyash.

But with this I can shit like in a plate and then flush down.

If i have money i will install theirs..

Theirs is better...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by AburoBuhari: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
since I was born I only know of one toilet design and that's the "shotput"

*AburoBuhari*

9 Likes

Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by Franchise21(m): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
cheesy
Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by FSolar: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lmao!! You can beat the system. Just turn around to sit before taking a dump! No need to scrub grin

30 Likes

Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by gift01: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
This one will house all known toilet diseases

9 Likes

Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
Germans Have Always Bin Smarter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by pembisco(m): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2017

28 Likes

Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
So u dunno Germany has less water supply Cus there sea was poisoned during world war

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
cheesy this toilet seat isn't meant for Nigerians poo that always super glue the whole closet.. well everything is hard in the country, so its no surprise our shiiit is also stubborn and seeking attention cheesy

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by Kaxmytex(m): 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
wink wink
Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by juman(m): 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
I dont like the design.

Hmmm.
I have never been to germany.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by NothingDoMe: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
I prefer theirs cos at times i will be shitting and shit water go dey touch ma nyash.

Theirs is better...
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by Netz2(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oh my! When I think I haven't heard or seen enough, this come up! Haha
Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by castrol180(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
Seems I read something like this sometimes ago here on nairaland.
Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by martialkin(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
Am still finding a way to blame the Afonja

9 Likes

Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by officialfestus(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
this one is strong,just imagine person way get running stomach go this kind toilet.... him body go full for poo

11 Likes

Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
lovelygurl, can you confirm it?
Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by Abudu2000(m): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Gy
Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by seunny4lif(m): 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Yes of course
But not all German toilets are like that.

But beers are more cheaper than water
My best part
Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by slapandfall(m): 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hmmmm.. Not all the toilets though.

I live in Munich.. Attached are 2 toilets in my house.
One na like that, the other no be like that and I dey shit in peace..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by Mrkumareze(m): 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Na una sabi. This is best toilet for an average naija man

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? by Onyenna(m): 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nshi Nshi!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul / Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean / Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.