Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,438 members, 7,781,280 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:43 AM

6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying (101724 Views)

My Honest Review About Tstv / Much Ado About TSTV- The Epic And Monumental Fail Of Paytv / SEE DSTV FUNNY FACEBOOK POST THIS MORNING AFTER HEARING ABOUT TSTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by bongolistik(m): 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
Here are first hand info on the 6 things to know about TSTV that is lauching today

1. The N5000 for TSTV initial purchase includes a decoder, a dish and a remote control but excludes any installation service charge.

2. TSTV Pay AS You Go pause service i.e. the ability to pause your subscription when not in use would be available to those that would go for the maximum subscription which is the monthly N3,000 package and you would only be able to pause subscription not more than 7 days, thereby allowing you 37 days at most for your monthly subscription. So don’t expect to use your 1 month subscription from January to December in the name of pausing or expect to user 1 day N200 subscription for 1 month.

3. The first time you buy the decoder is the only time you would be able to enjoy up to 20GB of data as bonus, for subsequent full monthly subscription comes with 10GB of data and not 20GB as some of you might be thinking.

4. TSTV has incorporated its subscription service payments into Quickteller the popular E-payment service in the country and just like DSTV, you would also be able to easily pay for your TSTV subscriptions through Quickteller.

5. You would be able to buy extra 1GB data or above from TSTV at the cost of N300 for 1GB

6. TSTV data allocation has nothing to do with watching of TVST channels but just a separate and additional offer to the entire TSTV concept or better still what you commonly regard as Value Added Service (VAS)

source: http://highteknology.com/2017/10/6-things-to-know-about-tstv-before.html

148 Likes 26 Shares

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by XCLUX(m): 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
Better than dstv sha

655 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by aanexplus(m): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lol. Doesn't make sense as I expected. Then it's not a true pay as you go

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Johnemeka247: 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
If cabal will allow tstv We will enjoy them.

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
I have 3 questions. 1..pls explain d 20gb thing. Wat does it mean? 2. how much is d maximum subscription? 3.how much is QSAT AND HOW MUCH IS IT?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by hatchy(f): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
I'm going for it so far it is OUR OWN and data is almost free.

This will give these South African owned thieves (companies) heart attack.

423 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by hatchy(f): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
aanexplus:
So some of you expected to use one month subscription for over six months in the name of PAYW(pay as you watch). You want the company to crash within a year be that.

This will force DSTV and GOtv to adopt same model and there will be competition and before you know it,these companies will offer indefinite pause services as you envisaged.

481 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by dustmalik: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
aanexplus:
Given the epileptic power situation in this country, how do you expect them to survive? Do you expect them to allow you use a single subscription for one year? How would they pay their staff or run their business?

251 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by NCP: 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
Still waiting for the hotspot...

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by ikemesit4477: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
bongolistik:
Here are first hand info on the 6 things to know about TSTV that is lauching today

1. The N5000 for TSTV initial purchase includes a decoder, a dish and a remote control but excludes any installation service charge.

2. TSTV Pay AS You Go pause service i.e. the ability to pause your subscription when not in use would be available to those that would go for the maximum subscription which is the monthly N3,000 package and you would only be able to pause subscription not more than 7 days, thereby allowing you 37 days at most for your monthly subscription. So don’t expect to use your 1 month subscription from January to December in the name of pausing or expect to user 1 day N200 subscription for 1 month.

3. The first time you buy the decoder is the only time you would be able to enjoy up to 20GB of data as bonus, for subsequent full monthly subscription comes with 10GB of data and not 20GB as some of you might be thinking.

4. TSTV has incorporated its subscription service payments into Quickteller the popular E-payment service in the country and just like DSTV, you would also be able to easily pay for your TSTV subscriptions through Quickteller.

5. You would be able to buy extra 1GB data or above from TSTV at the cost of N300 for 1GB

6. TSTV data allocation has nothing to do with watching of TVST channels but just a separate and additional offer to the entire TSTV concept or better still what you commonly regard as Value Added Service (VAS)

source: http://highteknology.com/2017/10/6-things-to-know-about-tstv-before.html
bye bye to Dstv , tstv all the way!

186 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by jacyhelen(f): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
With 200 channels and 10G free data at the Price of 5k will tell any sensible Nigeria that Dstv and Telecom[Mtn and co] will never allow Tstv to survive.i wipe for Nigeria...
I knew this gona happen!!!!!
What's happening in this country? If truly, they somehow manage to frustrate TStv's startup, then nothing good can ever come out of this country...
Until we all march to all DSTV station and deal with them things will not happen. South Africans will never allow any foreign company to compete with their indigenous companies.
We are the one doing ourselves. Like same generator cabals importers working against electricity!!!!!!!!!

172 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by masada: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
oya nah
let's get started already it's launched today rite
Please Has anyone installed it give us gist boys wanna port

11 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Petersamuel8(m): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
still OK by ne

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Ibifizzleboy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
noted. pics of the launching needed

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Airtimex(m): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nice one kiss

Much better than Dstv...with #200 I can watch the entire match for the day at the comfort of my home, especially champions league that comes very late at night...

Those viewing centers won't like this...but on the other hand, a good business for them if they can migrate to tstv too. Not everybody will buy the decorder...they will be subscribing only on match days...with #200 they will collect oooo...see business shocked

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by twentyk(m): 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
how will i get it free if i dont want to psy money nko....

i hope this people no dissapoint...i trust naija pipu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Obudupikin: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
Since it is made in Naija,I dey buy am.

41 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
Edward sef

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Pierocash(m): 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Jst for the sake of the free 10g data, i wil buy. That one alone is enough to make them sell, evn cyber cafe owners will buy it jst because of data

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by giftedben: 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
Airtimex:
Nice one kiss

Much better than Dstv...with #200 I can watch the entire match for the day at the comfort of my home, especially champions league that comes very late at night...

Those viewing centers won't like this...but on the other hand, a good business for them if they can migrate to tstv too. Not everybody will buy the decorder...they will be subscribing only on match days...with #200 they will collect oooo...see business shocked

I dey tell you. Omo see signal

39 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Edopesin: 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
jacyhelen:
With 200 channels and 10G free data at the Price of 5k will tell any sensible Nigeria that Dstv and Telecom[Mtn and co] will never allow Tstv to survive.i wipe for Nigeria...
I knew this gona happen!!!!!
What's happening in this country? If truly, they somehow manage to frustrate TStv's startup, then nothing good can ever come out of this country...
Until we all march to all DSTV station and deal with them things will not happen. South Africans will never allow any foreign company to compete with their indigenous companies.
We are the one doing ourselves. Like same generator cabals importers working against electricity!!!!!!!!!
ayam not understanding ooo, is it 10G as in internet data or space

11 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Airtimex(m): 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
giftedben:

I dey tell you. Omo see signal

cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by toluxa1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
scofieldsimba:

I want to be a major distributor

NigerDeltan:
Please where can I buy 100pieces?
@abuja

For super dealer: N12million for 3000 decoders and a registered company and two installers and an office space.
For sub dealer: N4.4million for 1000 decoders, a registered company and 1 installer with an office space.
For retailer: N46000 for 10 decoders with passport photograph and an active email address/ phone number.

We have a single bouquet and different subscription packages.
Our monthly subscription is N3000 with 10GB data, our 15 days subscription goes for N1500 with 5GB data.
We have 10days subscription for N1000 with 3GB, and weekly subscription for N750 with 2Gb data.
We also have 3days subscription for N500 with 1GB data and daily subscription for N200 with 500MB data

For a super dealer, their office will be branded and they'll gain 8% from the subscription.
A sub dealer will gain 5% while a retailer gains 3%.

For a super dealer, you buy at the rate of N4000 and sell at N5000.
For a sub dealer, you buy at the rate of N4400 and sell at the rate of N5000.
For a retailer, you buy at the rate of N4600 and sell at the rate of N5000

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by DjAndroid: 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
It doesn't have CNN.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hope this people will not cut expectations short. I can see that even dstv is confused now. Many of their marketers unleashed for about a week now doing aggressive marketing under serious sunshine. I think they are in panic mode.
Also I received a text that they will open office tomorrow, public holidays. And that they hv lunched gotv max. When I visited their site to see those new channels, I saw that gotv max has 59 ( channels for 3800) while normal gotv plus has 57 channels ( for 1900). That one no be confusion?
Though I saw they added fox, one sport station ( low resolution)CBS and Sony max. Thieves.
I hope this one will not disappoint us all. NEPA and busy schedule self don make I abandon the dstv tey tey. Soon my gotv go follow.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
I've ordered mine already. Still waiting on the dealer to deliver...can't wait.i hope it would be worth it. grin

10 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by aldexrio(m): 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
Johnemeka247:
If cabal will allow tstv We will enjoy them.

Abeg who be the cabal?

4 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by scofieldsimba(m): 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2017

I want to be a major distributor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by EponOjuku: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
aanexplus:

Whichever way you look at it, It's still better than Dstv and GoTV.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by NigerDeltan(m): 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
Please where can I buy 100pieces?
@abuja

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) / Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.