Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Is It Legal For Music Download Sites To Add Adsense? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It Legal For Music Download Sites To Add Adsense? (2152 Views)

How To Add Adsense Ads Inside Blogger Blog Posts / How To Add Adsense Ads In Middle Of Post On Blogger / How To Add Adsense Ads.txt File On Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Legal For Music Download Sites To Add Adsense? by Naijabin(m): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
This has in my mind since, According to AdSense policy you are not supposed to place AdSense on page which you have no legal right to the content and I see many music download sites with Adsense on it, so I want to ask if it's appropriate or not
Re: Is It Legal For Music Download Sites To Add Adsense? by bedfordng(m): 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
provided the song is not the one the musician gave out . if the music is air on tv and radio , then you can share it on your blog.
Re: Is It Legal For Music Download Sites To Add Adsense? by Ristamike: 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Depends on the license of the music, I guess...
Google Adsense hardly looking into it, unless your blog is mainly for sharing music and movies.
Thanks.
Re: Is It Legal For Music Download Sites To Add Adsense? by Naijabin(m): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
bedfordng:
provided the song is not the one the musician gave out . if the music is air on tv and radio , then you can share it on your blog.

Wow thanks for the enlightenment now I can start publishing music on my blog
Re: Is It Legal For Music Download Sites To Add Adsense? by Naijabin(m): 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ristamike:
Depends on the license of the music, I guess...
Google Adsense hardly looking into it, unless your blog is mainly for sharing music and movies.
Thanks.

I think the don't take it serious in our part of the world

1 Like

Re: Is It Legal For Music Download Sites To Add Adsense? by Ristamike: 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
Naijabin:

I think they don't take it seriously in our part of the world
Yes, I agree.
There are many Nollywood movies uploaded on YouTube (without copyright) and yet are eligible for Google Adsense!
see - http://gobiafra.com/t-the-most-interesting-nigeria-movies

(1) (Reply)

Help My Yahoomail Account And Fb Account Has Been Hacked / Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label / Can I Use My Nimc Slip For Google Adsense Personal Identification Number (PIN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.