Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,146 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:44 AM

Please Help Kpmg Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Kpmg Test Format (8649 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Kpmg Test: / Kpmg Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Kpmg Test Format by jameh: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2007
Good day  fellow nairalander,Please help me with KPMG Test Format .It is very urgent. I dropped my CV with them and was asked to come for aptitude test on Wednesday 21/02/2007 at 22A Gerrand Road Ikoyi
Thanks as you supply detail information
Re: Please Help Kpmg Test Format by SOJ(m): 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2007
Prepare urself with GMAT material.study it well because u may find some questions repeated. Also,prepare to write an essay on a topic u are passionate about:it could be a nigerian problem or other.prepare to write another essay on what u wanto do in the next 5years.this is usually their format;pray it isnt changed.
brush up on current affairs too.Best of luck!
Re: Please Help Kpmg Test Format by SPARTIAL: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2007
yes get ur hands on G-MAT. There are 45 questions on g-mat, 5 on current affairs. 3 essay questions to be answered in 1hr. essay questions are 1. if u were the president of nigeria, how will u tackle corruption. 2. Where do hope to be in 25 years? 3. write on a current national issue u feel strongly about.
for the current affairs questions here are some tips: current sec gen of UN. First executive female gov. in nigeria. when saddam husseim killed. who is the most succesfull and celebrated nigerian player. current president of OPEC. nig minister of finance. how many countries make up EU, AU. the current affairs questions might have changed, so prepare well on current affairs. there is always one question on soccer.

all da best!
Re: Please Help Kpmg Test Format by jameh: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2007
Thank you very much for the information.I am very grateful.The test has been slated for 23/02/2007 at the same venue.
Thanks so much
Re: Please Help Kpmg Test Format by annelite: 11:35am On Feb 19, 2007
good luck in the test. to add to the hints already provided.
the test will las t 1 hr 20 mins
study maths questions as the once provided are quite tricky
brush up ur logic reasoning. the essay questions r mentioned earlier.
GK - first nigerian gold medalist etc
Re: Please Help Kpmg Test Format by nikky007(f): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2007
Please SPARTIAL can you help us with some of the answers to these current affairs, some of us are not good in it, tanx a lot God bless u.
Re: Please Help Kpmg Test Format by SPARTIAL: 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2007
ok.
First Nigerian female executive gov is Viginia Etiaba
Current Seg Gen UN is Ban ki-Moon
Saddam Hussein was killed on 30/12/2006
EU has 26 member countries (not too sure, pls confirm from EU website)
G8 countries - Japan US Britain Germany France canada italy russia
Minister of Finance - Mrs. Nenadi usman
Current World best player - Fabian Cannavaro

I'll provide u more later.
Re: Please Help Kpmg Test Format by nikky007(f): 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2007
Thanks for the answers, one more thing spartial, is it true that the test is in subjective form and not objective?
Re: Please Help Kpmg Test Format by cybercool: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2007
Hey guyz hope the test went well.
Where do you submit ur CV on KPMG website.
the only thing i saw was the email of one adaeze balogun.
do i submit it through her or is there another way?
Re: Please Help Kpmg Test Format by cybercool: 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2007
Anybody with info on how to submit my CV to KPMG?
Re: Please Help Kpmg Test Format by furusky: 3:02pm On May 08, 2008
Pls i have a friend writing the KPMG test tomorrow, any one who recently did the test can give me an idea of what it was like though the ones above have been extremely helpful. Thanks alot.
Re: Please Help Kpmg Test Format by dupsy09(f): 3:27pm On May 08, 2008
i have written kmpg test before and the once above is completely corrrect. Those where the exact questions that came out. B4 i wrote the test somebody also helped with the questions and they tallied with the ones above, i really didnt believe that they would repeat the same questions so i didnt really take it seriously but i was surprised to see that not a word was changed. So focus on the ones above and try to read more incase they decide to change the questions this time around.

Wish u the very best
cheers
Re: Please Help Kpmg Test Format by frankcute83: 7:00am On Jun 02, 2013
I was invited to write kpmg test at chams city.pls I nid sumone to help me with a complete past question on kpmg test
Re: Please Help Kpmg Test Format by daisyfaith: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2018
The Pen is Mightier Content Creators can provide your company with just the professional press release writing service you need.
Re: Please Help Kpmg Test Format by qanda: 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Download KPMG Past Questions and Answers from Q and A App. Download Q and A App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

(1) (Reply)

List Of Zonal Screening Centres For Nigerian Army 76 RRI / Top 20 Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria That Make Millions Of Naira / E-health4everyoneone Online Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.