Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} (7721 Views)

Poll: week 6 who is hotter Rukkayat vs Godmother

Godmother: 16% (7 votes)
Rukkayat: 83% (36 votes)
This poll has ended

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} / Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by na2day2(m): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2010
usmsam:

Wow! I think u r lookin 4 sum1 2 fyt wiv but i aint gonna waste ma tym here. I am simply just more mature than u r.

Peace y'all

smiley smiley smiley

fight u? u wish!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by bkbabe97: 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2010
usmsam:

Wow! I think u r lookin 4 sum1 2 fyt wiv but i aint gonna waste ma tym here. I am simply just more mature than u r.

Peace y'all

smiley smiley smiley

Na2day why u tryna fight the poor, sweaty gal?!?! She aint done nothing but sweat like a person trying to run away in order to avoid being used as human sacrifice by a group of Ibo men!!! Please, let the sweaty gal be!!!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by daduke2k(m): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2010
Hmmm, bt usman fain o. . . . Lol
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by na2day2(m): 5:34am On Apr 21, 2010
bk/babe97:

Na2day why u tryna fight the poor, sweaty gal?!?! She aint done nothing but sweat like a person trying to run away in order to avoid being used as human sacrifice by a group of Ibo men!!! Please, let the sweaty gal be!!!

lmao! i will let her be grin grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by mamagee3(f): 1:04am On Apr 22, 2010
michelin89:

I am petite, just 5"4. I love having a slim figure cuz it gives me the lift look especially on heels. smiley
Really, you're 5'4?. . .

This shows pictures are deceptive cause you look way taller in your picture, almost 5'6. . .

Can't believe you're average, guess is the Camera that makes you taller than your actual height.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Pweety4me(f): 1:09am On Apr 22, 2010
^5'4 average of wat?a woman's height? undecided
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 22, 2010
mama-gee:

Really, you're 5'4?. . .

This shows pictures are deceptive cause you look way taller in your picture, almost 5'6. . .

Can't believe you're average, guess is the Camera that makes you taller than your actual height.

Well I am just my mini size! smiley
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by mamagee3(f): 1:13am On Apr 22, 2010
Pweety4me:

^5'4 average of wat?a women's height? undecided
Yes, 5'4 is the average height for a woman, the normal height should be 5'7- 5'10. . .
Any scale above that is a giant figure.

michelin89:

Well I am just my mini size! smiley
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Pweety4me(f): 1:16am On Apr 22, 2010
mama-gee:

Yes, 5'4 is the average height for a woman, the normal height should be 5'7- 5'10. . .
Any scale above that is a giant figure.

Yu 2 look tall wif your long face. . . tongue grin wat's your height?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by mamagee3(f): 1:18am On Apr 22, 2010
Pweety4me:

Yu 2 look tall wif your long face. . . tongue grin wat's your height?
I'm 5'8. cheesy
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2010
mama-gee is that you? You are such a cutie!!! kiss
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by mamagee3(f): 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2010
^^Thanks. cheesy cheesy
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by bkbabe97: 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2010
^^^monkey, u know thats not u. freakn psycho!!! angry
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by na2day2(m): 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2010
bk/babe97:

dayyyyyyyuuuuuuummmmmmmm! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by mamagee3(f): 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2010
bk/babe97:

You're a spunk!

Have you ever seen me physically apart from reading my comments on NL?

So, how do you know that's not my picture?

Just Cause you've got the picture of a mexican female on your profile page, you assume everyone did the same.

Honey, I don't use the image of fellow human beings and then make it mine. . .

That's my picture whether you think otherwise or not, you don't know me.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by na2day2(m): 11:48pm On Apr 22, 2010
mama-gee:

You're a spunk!

Have you ever seen me physically apart from reading my comments on NL?

So, how do you know that's not my picture?

Just Cause you've got the picture of a mexican female on your profile page, you assume everyone did the same.

Honey, I don't use the image of fellow human beings and then make it mine. . .

That's my picture whether you think or otherwise or not, you don't know me.

lets settle this once and for all, oya come to my place so that i can verify that it is really u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by mamagee3(f): 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2010
^^Stay out of this Na2Day, I just want to put in some knowledge into the brain of that ignorant fellow that posted above you few hours ago.

It's because of gullible people like that elf, my friends were totally enraged when I uploaded that picture on my profile and I'm beginning to see reasons with them.
sad
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by daduke2k(m): 5:35am On Apr 23, 2010
So u nw stand by d opinion of ur friends, huh?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by na2day2(m): 7:36am On Apr 23, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Stay out of this Na2Day, I just want to put in some knowledge into the brain of that ignorant fellow that posted above you few hours ago.

It's because of gullible people like that elf, my friends were totally enraged when I uploaded that picture on my profile and I'm beginning to see reasons with them.
sad

so are u coming to my place or not? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Dondav(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2010
I think i'm beginning to enjoy this! smiley
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by daduke2k(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2010
Oops, *slowly dies*
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Davedavy: 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2010
hmmm, i no go fit decide now,if i see their full bikini pics then i go fit decide wink
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by scaredy: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2014
Stunner1:
men ppl no be mouth ooo,forget say i get small flesh i fine pass dat rukayat girl facially. Take a look at my picture no be mouth oooo. Fine pass fine.

Attention seeker
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2014
michelin89:
mama-gee is that you? You are such a cutie!!! kiss
Yeah she is, No Doubts.... Her Moniker is something else tho...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. / Meet The Tribe That Drinks Semen To Turn Boys Into Men [photos] / My Life As A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.