Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Please Help Neeeded To Download Backed Up Whatsapp History From Google Drive - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Neeeded To Download Backed Up Whatsapp History From Google Drive (1569 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / How To Backup Your Android Phone With Google Photos And Google Drive. / This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Neeeded To Download Backed Up Whatsapp History From Google Drive by kidman96(m): 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
HELLO NAIRALANDERS, I RECENTLY FORMATTED MY PHONE,BUT BEFORE I FORMATTED IT I BACKED UP MY ENTIRE CHAT HISTORY ON GOOGLE DRIVE BUT AFTER INSTALLING WHATSAPP ON MY PHONE I CANT RESTORE MY CHAT HISTORY AND I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON MY CHATS.

I NEED HELP.
Re: Please Help Neeeded To Download Backed Up Whatsapp History From Google Drive by AdeniyiA(m): 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
kidman96:
HELLO NAIRALANDERS, I RECENTLY FORMATTED MY PHONE,BUT BEFORE I FORMATTED IT I BACKED UP MY ENTIRE CHAT HISTORY ON GOOGLE DRIVE BUT AFTER INSTALLING WHATSAPP ON MY PHONE I CANT RESTORE MY CHAT HISTORY AND I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON MY CHATS.

I NEED HELP.

Before opening the whatsapp you need to log in to your Gmail, maybe thru opening the playstore ...

Then open your whatsapp,it'd ask you to restore back up.

If u have not done the first step. Uninstall your whatsapp, do the first step and then reinstall the whatsapp
Re: Please Help Neeeded To Download Backed Up Whatsapp History From Google Drive by kidman96(m): 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
AdeniyiA:

Before opening the whatsapp you need to log in to your Gmail, maybe thru opening the playstore ...

Then open your whatsapp,it'd ask you to restore back up.

If u have not done the first step. Uninstall your whatsapp, do the first step and then reinstall the whatsapp

THANKS ALOT... BUT STILL NOT WORKING. ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD TRY?

(1) (Reply)

Iphone7 Plus For Sale / Oukitel Mix 2 Overview And Specs (full Screen & 6GB) / 9mobile Data Bundles, Prices And Subscription Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.