Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,417 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Religion And Science, Your View Please! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion And Science, Your View Please! (962 Views)

The Difference Between RELIGION And CHRISTIANITY. / I Now Believe Religion and our mentality Is Hindering Nigeria Progress. / Christianity And Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religion And Science, Your View Please! by avsnet: 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2007
Religion says: Beleive and you will Understand, Science says: Understand and you will Beleive. Which is better and Why? Your View Please.. Talk to you later room.
Re: Religion And Science, Your View Please! by exu(m): 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2007
Science trumps religion.

All day, everyday.

I look forward to hearing why religion is valid, let alone an alternative to reason.
Re: Religion And Science, Your View Please! by nuru(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2007
Religion and Science should not conflict because while one is seeks understanding of the works of God, the other seeks understanding of the Words of God. It is the misunderstanding of the Words of God and incomplete knowledge of the Works of God that make it look like religion and science are in conflict.

I will answer from Islamic perspective later.

(1) (Reply)

Power Packed @ Rccg Green Pasture Olutola Ojodu Lagos. / Let's All Get Drunk! / The Christain Is Not An Ordinary Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.