Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Nigeria @ 57 and the changes at Ceoshub - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria @ 57 and the changes at Ceoshub (476 Views)

196 New Covid19 Cases, Discharged 307, Death 57 and 1728 Confirmed in total / The Changes The “Not Too Young To Run” Act Will Bring To Nigerian / Comparism: Nigeria @57 Celebration Cake And Buhari's 75th Birthday Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria @ 57 and the changes at Ceoshub by pheesayor(m): 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nigeria is a great country with great potentials. The youths population shows the strength and hope for a better future.

God is good, everything he does is good, he never makes mistake. If Nigeria was indeed meant to be a mistake, God would have broken it himself, which makes anyone or people who seek to break Nigeria enemies of God, therefore Nigeria is bigger than any Nigerian or the entire Nigerians combined.

In the light of this, Mr. Dada Stephen Oluwaseun the president and founder of a global enterprise network of entrepreneurs and startups: CEOs hub, officially declared his intention to actively participate in Nigerian politics.

Dada popularly referred to as DST had earlier stated in the past that he will Prefer to distance himself from any politically related matters, but the love he has developed in building potential entrepreneurs and support In nation building has made him reverse his earlier stated decision.

According to Mr Dada Stephen in a press release he said

"A new era is approaching in the history of Nigeria, not for the worst but for the best. However, except a Man effects a Change, He should not expect a Change. On this premise I hereby officially and publicly declare my interest in the active politics of Nigeria. Not to contest as a youth (because of the not too young to run bill), but to learn from the masters and be equipped enough to solve Nigeria's problems at any capacity in future.

Eggs only hatch from within: meaning you can't solve a problem from the outside. I'm not sure which party to join for now and I'm still making consultations with my team, but my voice will become louder on matters that concern the Nigerian nation.

The Global Enterprise Network which I manage: CEOS HUB (www.ceoshub.com) will for now be managed by Ms Adeola Adeyemo. She will act as Nigerian Team Leader and coordinate the network in our 27 member nations. I'm very much around and willing to learn and volunteer at any capacity as it is a common saying that to Learn to Lead is to first Learn to Follow.

I also encourage the great youths of Nigeria to take a similar step, not hungry for power but preparing for leadership tomorrow by today because you cannot succeed in a parlance you never prepared to be.

Long Live Nigeria, happy 57th Independence and God Bless Nigeria.

Dada-Stephen Dst"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Current State Of Nigeria Is Suffering Referendum Phobia / Anambra Philanthropist Endorses Obiano For Second Term / Akwa Ibom State Government Create Job Opportunity For Indigenes Born 1987

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.