Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Live Event-unvieling Of TSTV Africa Happening Live - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live Event-unvieling Of TSTV Africa Happening Live (4754 Views)

Customer Review Of TSTV Services / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Event-unvieling Of TSTV Africa Happening Live by samsobo24(m): 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
Its now Official, TSTV Africa is now part of the Nigerian Market which is Latest in Africa

3 Likes

Re: Live Event-unvieling Of TSTV Africa Happening Live by gmaribel(m): 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
lol........ grin grin grin grin TSTV Bringing FFK and Lai Mohammed together

3 Likes

Re: Live Event-unvieling Of TSTV Africa Happening Live by samsobo24(m): 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
The press and others are really battling to take pictures
Re: Live Event-unvieling Of TSTV Africa Happening Live by samsobo24(m): 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
It's now over with AIT finishing the Live Coverage for the News Hour

1 Like

Re: Live Event-unvieling Of TSTV Africa Happening Live by dy4life: 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
Any other stations airing the unveiling of the birth of TSTV

1 Like

Re: Live Event-unvieling Of TSTV Africa Happening Live by senier007(m): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
Which kind decoder be this one?
The thing come look like generator

The decoder just weak me

3 Likes

Re: Live Event-unvieling Of TSTV Africa Happening Live by samsobo24(m): 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
dy4life:
Any other stations airing the unveiling of the birth of TSTV
I doubt it, AIT is always influential and popular for Live broadcast
Re: Live Event-unvieling Of TSTV Africa Happening Live by EvilMetahuman: 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
senier007:
Which kind decoder be this one? The thing come look like generator
The decoder just weak me
lmao
I guess its because it has many feature.

1 Like

Re: Live Event-unvieling Of TSTV Africa Happening Live by samsobo24(m): 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
anybody with any development from dstv.I mean maybe they have reduced price or added more stations,because they will be shaking now.

2 Likes

Re: Live Event-unvieling Of TSTV Africa Happening Live by samsobo24(m): 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
if you are interested,check here

http://www.tstvafrica.com/wheretobuy.php
Re: Live Event-unvieling Of TSTV Africa Happening Live by gen2briz(m): 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
I know top DSTV management will be on conference call now

5 Likes

Re: Live Event-unvieling Of TSTV Africa Happening Live by stephany007: 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
senier007:

The decoder just weak me
please upload the pics if you got it
Re: Live Event-unvieling Of TSTV Africa Happening Live by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
kodded:
is bein sport 11 included?
Abeg wetin dey happen for being sport 11?
Re: Live Event-unvieling Of TSTV Africa Happening Live by yinxfun(m): 12:24am On Oct 02, 2017
senier007:

The decoder just weak me
haba..nawa for you...d decoder was dat big cos it was d one for d unveiling...just like big cheque dey usually give pple for stage...
Abi aw I won take explain to u again grin grin angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Live Event-unvieling Of TSTV Africa Happening Live by DONADAMS(m): 1:34am On Oct 02, 2017
wow....can't believe this...good days ahead

1 Like

Re: Live Event-unvieling Of TSTV Africa Happening Live by donjazet(m): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2017
LIKE FOR TSTV

share for DSTV

3 Likes

Re: Live Event-unvieling Of TSTV Africa Happening Live by boxypane(m): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2017
pls where can I buy TSTV in Abuja?
Re: Live Event-unvieling Of TSTV Africa Happening Live by samsobo24(m): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
samsobo24:
if you are interested,check here

http://www.tstvafrica.com/wheretobuy.php
boxypane:
pls where can I buy TSTV in Abuja?
just choose your location where you have lagos
Re: Live Event-unvieling Of TSTV Africa Happening Live by kingar(m): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
A paytv services that doesn't even have the least camera phone to snap their event. What else can there offer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

@AFAM_ Movies On Hard Drives. / How Many Tv Channels Viewable Locally / 5 Stunt Doubles Seriously Injured – Or Killed – While Filming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.