Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Masters In Public Health - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Masters In Public Health (3194 Views)

How You Can Do Masters With A 2.5 GPA In Canada / N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia / Australian Man Sacked From His N50m Job For Ejaculating On Women In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Masters In Public Health by Kings1464(m): 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hi, for someone that studied Microbiology and would like to pursue a Master's degree in Public Health (MPH) but has a GPA of 2.7 and schools require at least 3.0
So are their schools in Nigeria that will accept 2.7? If you know any school, please comment. Thanks.
Re: Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Masters In Public Health by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
Kings1464:
Hi, for someone that studied Microbiology and would like to pursue a Master's degree in Public Health (MPH) but has a GPA of 2.7 and schools require at least 3.0
So are their schools in Nigeria that will accept 2.7? If you know any school, please comment. Thanks.
Why not ask government to build a separate postgraduate school for you. Olodo!!!
Re: Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Masters In Public Health by Kings1464(m): 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

Why not ask government to build a separate postgraduate school for you. Olodo!!!

Thank you sir! I am currently a PostGraduate student with FUTO. That post was not for me but rather for a loved one

You must not use curse words to drive home your thoughts. It doesnt speak good of you

2 Likes

Re: Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Masters In Public Health by chrisbaxtian(m): 6:26am On Oct 02, 2017
Kings1464:

Thank you sir! I am currently a PostGraduate student with FUTO. That post was not for me but rather for a loved one

You must not use curse words to drive home your thoughts. It doesnt speak good of you

I suggest the individual try a professional pgd in environmental health before going for MSc public health.

5 Likes

Re: Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Masters In Public Health by Profandie(m): 6:59am On Oct 02, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

I suggest the individual try a professional pgd in environmental health before going for MSc public health.
Seconded
Re: Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Masters In Public Health by Kings1464(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

Thank you very much. I suggested same but she disagreed

She has to do that now
Re: Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Masters In Public Health by Profandie(m): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2017
Kings1464:

Thank you very much. I suggested same but she disagreed

She has to do that now
You won't blame her. Some people with low CGPAs don't like being told to do a bridge course like PGD, so I just hope she just suck it up and start while its still early.
Regards
Re: Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Masters In Public Health by Kings1464(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2017
Profandie:

You won't blame her. Some people with low CGPAs don't like being told to do a bridge course like PGD, so I just hope she just suck it up and start while its still early.
Regards

Thank you
Re: Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Masters In Public Health by Profandie(m): 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Kings1464:

Thank you
Welcome anytime
Re: Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Masters In Public Health by emmyclassic(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
Unilag accepts CGPA of 2.5 and above for her Masters programmes
Re: Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Masters In Public Health by Kings1464(m): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
emmyclassic:
Unilag accepts CGPA of 2.5 and above for her Masters programmes

Brother are you serious?
Re: Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Masters In Public Health by emmyclassic(m): 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kings1464:

Brother are you serious?
Yes. All you need to do is to pass the entrance exams. You can visit their website for more details
Re: Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Masters In Public Health by Kings1464(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
emmyclassic:
Yes. All you need to do is to pass the entrance exams. You can visit their website for more details

There is no specified CGPA on the website
Re: Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Masters In Public Health by emmyclassic(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kings1464:

There is no specified CGPA on the website
Yes.. once you have a second class lower and above, you are qualified to apply

1 Like

Re: Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Masters In Public Health by emmyclassic(m): 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Masters In Public Health by Rotma: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2017
Kings1464:

Please, how did you get your transcripts submitted for futo masters program
Re: Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Masters In Public Health by lskolapo: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
can you please contact me on 07061578214 via whatsapp or call .....jex for some info about FUTO msc
thanks

Kings1464:

Re: Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Masters In Public Health by nello111: 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Watnof people with lower than 2.5
Re: Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Masters In Public Health by olamoses75(m): 12:05am On Jul 07, 2023
nigeriancritic1:

the worst Olodo is a person who starts a country's name in small letter.

(1) (Reply)

The Life Of A Nigerian Doctor In The UK / Mass Movement Of Skilled Professionals From Vetiva Capital To Renaissance Capita / CIS Professional Exams 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.