Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot - TV/Movies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (144144 Views)

Thread For Comics Lovers (dc,marvel,starwars,Manga Etc) / Official Fans Thread For The Legacies / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by maeshal(m): 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Just look at these frauds. You guys should beware of these fraudsters parading themselves as tstv, tstv did not obtain any licence or right to view games

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Orgym(m): 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
maeshal:
Just look at these frauds. You guys should beware of these fraudsters parading themselves as tstv, tstv did not obtain any licence or right to view games

Are u sure of this information?
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by muba4huss(m): 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
great hacker at work. but brother u arent paying for the service they rendering then y.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by dustmalik: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
Orgym:

Are u sure of this information?
A couple of others have shared similar experience on Facebook. This just goes to confirm that TStv is transmitting bein sports illegally.

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by omaolowo(m): 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
muba4huss:
great hacker at work. but brother u arent paying for the service they rendering then y.

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by dustmalik: 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
muba4huss:
Stop posting rubbish, Mister.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by muba4huss(m): 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
maeshal:
I read through your profile just now and I notice you have been one of the haters of TSTV right from the start . even though it hasn't been easy for the company as at now simply because of u guys . I believe they I they will survive the heat. but brother if u finally buy this decoder for ur ous eehn. God will surely judge u base on what u have done to the company. Bleep haters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by maeshal(m): 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Today hacker, tomorrow dstv agent, next tomorrow kwese agent, from one excuse to another. The right thing for tstv to do is make the agreement with bein sport public, people need to know the truth, put the channel list on the website, how hard is that? I'm so disappointed and angry with myself for giving them the benefit of doubt only mr bigman was asking the right questions and we were laughing at him,calling him all sort of names
muba4huss:
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by muba4huss(m): 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
maeshal:
Today hacker, tomorrow dstv agent, next tomorrow kwese agent, from one excuse to another. The right thing for tstv to do is make the agreement with bein sport public, people need to know the truth, put the channel list on the website, how hard is that? I'm so disappointed and angry with myself for giving them the benefit of doubt only mr bigman was asking the right questions and we were laughing at him,calling him all sort of names
birds of a feather...just be patience
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by teamsynergy: 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
muba4huss:
birds of a feather...just be patience
people r really funny, he hasn't lost a dime to tstv , he has started complaining ....they jst started test transmission and they are expected to face some challenges... no one is forcing anyone to buy.. stick to ur cable that suits you......am sure the owner of tstv is not here to joke..

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by maeshal(m): 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Well you didn't do your job well, i made a post defending tstv even helped to advertise the product on my facebook page. The problem with some of you is that you don't understand business ethics and the word integrity. If someone starts asking questions the person is termed hater or unpatriotic. Just look at how startimes and kwese are playing to their strength and carving a niche for themselves, today dstv can't air german league cos startimes did the right thing by collecting the rights also they can't air carabao cup cos kwese did the right thing by winning the rights why can't tstv do the right by telling Nigerians the truth about their deals with bein sport
muba4huss:
I read through your profile just now and I notice you have been one of the haters of TSTV right from the start . even though it hasn't been easy for the company as at now simply because of u guys . I believe they I they will survive the heat. but brother if u finally buy this decoder for ur ous eehn. God will surely judge u base on what u have done to the company. Bleep haters

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by muba4huss(m): 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
teamsynergy:

people r really funny, he hasn't lost a dime to tstv , he has started complaining ....they jst started test transmission and they are expected to face some challenges... no one is forcing anyone to buy.. stick to ur cable that suits you......am sure the owner of tstv is not here to joke..
u dey mind am ni

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by muba4huss(m): 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
maeshal:
Well you didn't do your job well, i made a post defending tstv even helped to advertise the product on my facebook page. The problem with some of you is that you don't understand business ethics and the word integrity. If someone starts asking questions the person is termed hater or unpatriotic. Just look at how startimes and kwese are playing to their strength and carving a niche for themselves, today dstv can't air german league cos startimes did the right thing by collecting the rights also they can't air carabao cup cos kwese did the right thing by winning the rights why can't tstv do the right by telling Nigerians the truth about their deals with bein sport
pls spare me those lies johor. I read your profile. if ought to have screenshot ur post on TSTV thread. it really describe who u are hater

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by maeshal(m): 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lmaooooooo nahh I'm done with you, you have no counter points except "you are a hater jibe"kanye once said a man should be humble enough to admit he's wrong when new facts are thrown at him
muba4huss:
pls spare me those lies johor. I read your profile. if ought to have screenshot ur post on TSTV thread. it really describe who u are hater

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Plus1Nigeria(m): 12:09am On Nov 03, 2017
You can see the reviews and The 3 Disadvantages of Tstv Decoder to note before purchasing Here:
Read Now
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Swittzz: 4:02am On Nov 03, 2017
I have been here quietly listen to people talking trash.... please I 4 one don't need ur speech about tstv and I strongly believe many others share the same view. If tstv are planning on dup me please I am not complaining let them come and dupe me.. if u don't want to be dupe shut up and watch ur dstv I do not see anybody so far outing in this much effort to get u to stop watching ur beloved dstv, so stick to what works for u and I stick to mine,,,... food for thought if actually u don't have another hidden evil agenda towards this consistent hatred to tstv why are u dis school and energetic in this ur anti tstv movment if actually nobody send u dis message.... please keep ur a Rogan evil opinion to ur self,... nobody send u message take Panadol for my headache ... I come here come see updates on tstv not to see some mature men whine like little girls about something they are yet to touch or see go and create ur dstv post and continue ur campaign there.. thank u

7 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 03, 2017
The problem with most people here is once someone starts asking questions he is automatically tagged a hater or DStv agent. I just weep for the way some people reason.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by purplekayc(m): 8:28am On Nov 03, 2017
wintersnow:
Tstv on the streets of Lagos
we Neva see them
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by bestpunterever: 9:00am On Nov 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

so until people lost money, then u would realize they are fraud, that was how they warned u about MMM, u guys did nt listen until u were duped.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by teamsynergy: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2017
bestpunterever:
so until people lost money, then u would realize they are fraud, that was how they warned u about MMM, u guys did nt listened until u were duped.

hate them all you want. they r jst starting and they claimed they were hacked which is very possible. no one is forcing u to buy.... did you lose money to mmm.... I doubt if u punt sef..cos patient is key in punting...

no chill
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by bestpunterever: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

hate them all you want. they r jst starting and they claimed they were hacked which is very possible. no one is forcing u to buy.... did you lose money to mmm.... I doubt if u punt sef..cos patient is key in punting...

no chill
Lol, I swear I'm not hating TSTV...and I never like DSTV but d whole thing look like a scam to me... From October 1st to November 1st...why can't dis people come out and tell us the agreement between them and bein sport, why removing the list of the channels from there website...

And again i punt,, I make @least 40percent ROI a month with a lot of works.. But it will be ridiculous if I can lose my profit for scam.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by teamsynergy: 9:16am On Nov 03, 2017
bestpunterever:
Lol, I swear I'm not hating TSTV...and I never like DSTV but d whole thing look like a scam to me... From October 1st to November 1st...why can't dis people come out and tell us the agreement between them and bein sport, why removing the list of the channels from there website.

atleast u avnt payed a dime and they r still test running .... it's jst too early to criticise them.... too too early.... some gotv channels usually disappear, and it stays like DAT for days, despite their experience.....

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by bestpunterever: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

atleast u avnt payed a dime and they r still test running .... it's jst too early to criticise them.... too too early.... some gotv channels usually disappear, and it stays like DAT for days, despite their experience.....
hmm, let wait and see.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by cabalocracy: 10:50am On Nov 03, 2017
maeshal:
ENEMY OF PROGRESS..look at the message very well there is a very high possibility that they were hacked..this is not a beIN message..if it is for real they wouldn't need to do all "TSTV illegal in Nigeria" story they wld just block it right away..The fact that they had to add "TSTV" to the message makes it look more suspicious..who knows if u guyz are the brains behind it..Even DSTV knows better that is why they started disturbing their customers with promo..kwese came out earlier but no one is posting screenshots here but they are always here 24/7 focusing their energy on a supposed scam..go and watch your dstv and kwese in peace na is it by force..

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by maeshal(m): 11:05am On Nov 03, 2017
Lol ohh so the last 24 hrs i have been called hater, dstv agent, enemy of progress hmm really nice
cabalocracy:

ENEMY OF PROGRESS..look at the message very well there is a very high possibility that they were hacked..this is not a beIN message..who knows if u guyz are the brains behind it..Even DSTV knows better that is why they started disturbing their customers with promo..kwese came out earlier but no one is posting screenshots here but they are always here 24/7 focusing their energy on a supposed scam..go and watch your dstv and kwese in peace na is it by force..
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Obifrank: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2017
bestpunterever:
so until people lost money, then u would realize they are fraud, that was how they warned u about MMM, u guys did nt listen until u were duped.
Boy, must you talk? You should go for a public exposure training.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Obifrank: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2017
bestpunterever:
Lol, I swear I'm not hating TSTV...and I never like DSTV but d whole thing look like a scam to me... From October 1st to November 1st...why can't dis people come out and tell us the agreement between them and bein sport, why removing the list of the channels from there website...

And again i punt,, I make @least 40percent ROI a month with a lot of works.. But it will be ridiculous if I can lose my profit for scam.
Hmm, 40% ROI. Ok good for you. Yet I think your capital base determines your income. On the TSTV issue. Boy this is a test transmission that is billed to run for one month before they go commercial. If at the end of the test period, you have issues with their service, then move on.
Why come here and talk childish.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by bestpunterever: 11:31am On Nov 03, 2017
Obifrank:

Hmm, 40% ROI. Ok good for you. Yet I think your capital base determines your income. On the TSTV issue. Boy this is a test transmission that is billed to run for one month before they go commercial. If at the end of the test period, you have issues with their service, then move on.
Why come here and talk childish.
hey boy, what is childish here, that's the problem wit u guys anybody that criticize is an enemy, cus its a test transmission if I come across any issues I shouldn't criticize..guy move on, I think u are d one been childish here.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by bestpunterever: 11:33am On Nov 03, 2017
Obifrank:

Boy, must you talk? You should go for a public exposure training.
shut the Bleep up, next time u should av a little bit respect. So u mean I should not talk, u must be a fool.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by ColtPython(m): 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
greenhulk:
The problem with most people here is once someone starts asking questions he is automatically tagged a hater or DStv agent. I just weep for the way some people reason.

The main problem is people directing the right questions to the wrong people just to feel right about themselves.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
ColtPython:

The main problem is people directing the right questions to the wrong people just to feel right about themselves.

Bro this is a thread opened for tstv and I'm sure some tstv agents are here reading this. If a bottle of beer is selling for N250 and someone comes and introduce a bottle of same quantity of beer to u at N100, won't u first ask questions? Asking questions or making inquiries or having a second opinion different from others does not in any way translate to hatred. There's nobody that doesn't like value for money.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Obifrank: 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
bestpunterever:
shut the Bleep up, next time u should av a little bit respect. So u mean I should not talk, u must be a fool.
This boy, you they make me laugh. The way you talk shows that you still have some home training to do before coming out in public. Don't think social media is an avenue to express baseless thoughts anyhow. Why did you linked TSTV's test transmission to MMM. What's the correlation, even as the test transmission is free.
Mtcheee

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread / Where Can I Download Korean Season Film / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.