Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (144103 Views)

Thread For Comics Lovers (dc,marvel,starwars,Manga Etc) / Official Fans Thread For The Legacies / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by GogetterMD(m): 9:00am On Oct 02, 2017
Themandator:

Which are you on? Starsat or Startimes
Startimes. Packed up the decoder for over a year now though
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2017
wintersnow:
I just installed mine this morning, I've been downloading since morning! 4.5g network speed!!

Pics or

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by XX01(f): 9:01am On Oct 02, 2017
GogetterMD:

They have removed NBA from their bouquet for almost a year now

No way! And I was planning on subscribing for it.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by sholaadejumo: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2017
2shure:
All yahoo boiz viewing this thread right now.
I greet you.
Now let me teach u.
Tstv abegi.no levels.
My wifi expire in abt 13 days.
I got 28gig left.
Hey dnt forget say na african telecom.
So dnt be acting like tmobile,AT&T customer who expct exact 3 to 4g speed.
Mai pipul
Is this what we need.
So the energy we all are exhausting on dis dumb ass i cant wait till ita out shit.
I rem wen ntel unlimited came out.
Geez.
I was like fuk..y ddnt i create my own mmm dah year.
I wud af been filthy rich
Stinkingly rich
Cause naija are too gullible.
Today whr is ntel.
Naso so complain here and there.
Look at smile too.spectranet..dnt even dare mention glo.
Instead of us to look for ways to improve in technology
To make our lives easier and better.
Just like mmm
Nigerians are ready to rush at anything.
When ibmean anything.
Anything.
Put up an iphone 7 for sale at 80k.
Unlocked.all working and not stolen.
Say u just wan test how dull we are.
I say within 5mins.
Just type call me and text me on this number.
Off your phone for 30mins.
Wen i turn it on..u will see unlimited messages.
Here and there.
Missed calls
Voice note.
If na whatsapp
All the calls go dey hang cause u don make your phone fastest fingers 1st.
If u think im talk lie according to my mechanic
Let nairaland MODS ..just like ipob drug dealers.
Let them push .
I say let them push.
Not drugs o.
Let them push a nude or leaked pic of a popular actor or actress to FP and u can clearly see he/she fully unclad.
In less than 50 secs.
2000persons have viewed and probably 40 percent of viewers don self-service already.
We spend and waste too much time on useless things.
W3 worry over useless things.
I mean wtf.
Is this wat we need right now.
Tstv.
Wtf.
Just give them 3 months.
It will be from 3000naira to 10000 naira.
Anything african base just like nepa
Always fluctuates
Quote me any time
Any day.

Tstv is bullshit.
We are having serious challenges here in our fuckin country and na tstv dem wan use divert our attention.

shut up.
hater

7 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Opoki(m): 9:02am On Oct 02, 2017
newd4all:
I can see that and can clearly state 9japrof is with a dstv agent or jus one with issues. The pay is reasonable with tstv. Duyu knw what it feels like paying 6300 and u dnt wat uefa or efl cup and others.? Truth be told dstv is robbing and people like you would keep promoting this.
If tstv is to come for competition. We benefit as the customers. So let them go ahead. Stop bad mouthing what u knw notin of. Abu U be Jon snow?

https://www.nairaland.com/4085511/man-share-emotional-story-encounter

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by walad4yhu(m): 9:03am On Oct 02, 2017
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by clemzo101(m): 9:03am On Oct 02, 2017
DSTV remain the best.......all this cheap products don't last. #TeamDstvExplorer

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by LilSmith55(m): 9:03am On Oct 02, 2017
dukeprince50:
its called Boeing, not booing, but why u need that kind big plane na, u wan take d entire airport? pls go for moderate jets like bombardier biko. shift 4 me sha, my own na jst small hack8 o. lemme park

My own na customise Booing no be Boeing, the plane dey boo, and again go use the nxt Airport space no dey for here again... Sorry
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Themandator: 9:04am On Oct 02, 2017
GogetterMD:

Startimes. Packed up the decoder for over a year now though

Use the dish ... It is by far better and have the NBA channel even though I am not a basket ball person but just the quality of the picture dey make me level my TV see for intimidation purpose
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by 2shure: 9:04am On Oct 02, 2017
Fuc you homo
sholaadejumo:

shut up.
hater
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Pheals(f): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2017
chimoskyg:
First i must say a Big Congrats to TSTV for the Independent Day Launch and at the same time a Nigerian Product.
Big Thumps Up to the Initiators.
Please for most of us that will be willing to patronize our OWN knowing that many have done that, will be glad to know the experience of those that have started Enjoying the product.
For me most especially the 10GB hotspot they promise, i will like to know if anybody have been able to make use of it both on phones and systems.
Thanks

where to get it bro?
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by fuckboys: 9:05am On Oct 02, 2017
I've called one of dealers already, they said the decoder has not been distributed yet
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 02, 2017
9japrof:

Please yiu are misinformed, strive owns kwese decoder which would be launching officially soon though it has been selling and am using their service already
How much do you pay per month?
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by obiageIi(f): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2017
9japrof:

Thanks for the info brotherly, buh do you know that with your 1.8 meter dish you can pick 80 to 90 percent of this channels you posted here for free ?

TSTV would make you pay what you can get free.
Stop talking what you know nothing about, tell us on what satellite and frequencies you pick bein sport for free.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2017
9japrof:

Thanks for the info brotherly, buh do you know that with your 1.8 meter dish you can pick 80 to 90 percent of this channels you posted here for free ?

TSTV would make you pay what you can get free.

How to get the channels for free
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2017
9japrof:

I work with the kwese brand, and kwese offers more quality content than TSTV

wat r the channels on kwese
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by sholaadejumo: 9:09am On Oct 02, 2017
2shure:
Fuc you homo
your father. ode
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by muba4huss(m): 9:10am On Oct 02, 2017
kingar:
In as much as we are all excited over the indigenous paytv network TSTv, which was said to have been launched yesterday but no tangible prove of its launching, not even a faded picture.
I hope this will not be worse than our grandmaster of data, there give 10GB for 10naira but the rest is a known process.
TSTV launch, picture or I donbilivit
visit their Facebook page
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by LilSmith55(m): 9:11am On Oct 02, 2017
ajealadick:

Hope mo be tiny light o. Dem dey thief too much

No be tiny light na Fat Light be dis one, and no body fit thiv am...
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by FILEBE(m): 9:11am On Oct 02, 2017
2shure:
I greet you.
Now let me teach u.
Tstv abegi.no levels.
My wifi expire in abt 13 days.
I got 28gig left.
Mai pipul
Is this what we need.
So the energy we all are exhausting on dis dumb ass i cant wait till ita out shit.
Geez.
Stinkingly rich
Today whr is ntel.
Just like mmm
When ibmean anything.
Anything.
I say within 5mins.
Here and there.
Missed calls
Voice note.
If na whatsapp
Let them push .
I say let them push.
Not drugs o.
Let them push a nude or leaked pic of a popular actor or actress to FP and u can clearly see he/she fully unclad.
In less than 50 secs.
2000persons have viewed and probably 40 percent of viewers don self-service already.
I mean wtf.
Tstv.
Wtf.
Just give them 3 months.
Always fluctuates
Quote me any time
Any day.

Tstv is bullshit.
We are having serious challenges here in our fuckin country and na tstv dem wan use divert our attention.

Brah! What exactly are you saying? You are not making sense at all. Yoi are always quick to condemn, what exactly have you done to improve on anything?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Mypeople2(m): 9:12am On Oct 02, 2017
2shure:
I greet you.
Now let me teach u.
Tstv abegi.no levels.
My WLAN expire in abt 13 days.
I got 28gig left.
Mai pipul
Is this what we need.
Geez.
Stinkingly rich
Today whr is ntel.
Just like mmm
When ibmean anything.
Anything.
I say within 5mins.
Here and there.
Missed calls
Voice note.
If na whatsapp
Let them push .
I say let them push.
Not drugs o.
In less than 50 secs.
I mean wtf.
Tstv.
Wtf.
Just give them 3 months.
Always fluctuates
Quote me any time
Any day.

Tstv is bullshit.
Bros abeg take am easy.Eya! Hmm....I can see the dry leave is at work.Abeg reduce the number of times you dey take the "thing" so that we can understand you better

12 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by iliyande(m): 9:12am On Oct 02, 2017
obiageIi:

Stop talking what you know nothing about, tell us on what satellite and frequencies you pick bein sport for free.

You de mind that guy? You can not get bein sport with 3m dish talk less of 1.8m. The guy is showing his ignorance everywhere.

Even if you eventually track Bein sport it is not free to air. You need cccam to view all the channels here in sub sahara africa.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by everG: 9:13am On Oct 02, 2017
9japrof:
TSTV made a tactical mistake, they never had their distribution channels in place before launching.

The incentives for distributors is so poor, why would I pay 4.4 million naira to get 1000 decoder kits only to sell for 5000 naira each meaning investing 4.4 million to earn a paltry sum of 600k. They should do better...

TSTV is an amalgamation of channels, nothing special, a lot of channels on their bouquet are channels being picked by 1.8 meter dish users, e.g the beIN sports, MBC series etc.

Real DTH aggregators own their channel series, e.g multichoice( the owners of DSTV) own the supersport channels, buh TSTV own nothing, they own no channel of their own, only gathering free channels and broadcasting to Nigerians .

The Internet feature they are broadcasting to Nigerians cannot be available in all nigerian states(I pray to be wrong on this) startimes have this feature on the combo box which a lot of their users are not even aware of, some are using it presently in Nigeria and I think that feature can only be used in not more than 5 states in Nigeria.

TSTV if not careful would go the way of HITv, the company have launched into the country running at a loss, that's why the branding and hyping to convince Nigerians to buy, if the sales and turnover anticipated is not achieved, either more money is pumped in to sustain the business or the business would be on a downward spiral.

KweseTV that has been there building structures to ensure distribution channels before launching is still way better and would outlive TSTV in the long run.Kwese even went ahead with their commitment to give out free decoders to thousands of dealers.

NB: the kwese brand is owned by strive masiywa, the brain behind econet wireless and TSTV is even broadcasting one of their channels kwese free sport(KFS) on their bouquet asking you to pay for the channel that kwese is broadcasting for free
DSTV paid e-rat, we go use TSTV like dat, after all dstv didn't achieve ds height over night. OL*SH*

16 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by 2shure: 9:13am On Oct 02, 2017
No problem.
Rush to buy it.
Then complain later.
We are lost
FILEBE:

Brah! What exactly are you saying? You are not making sense at all. Yoi are always quick to condemn, what exactly have you done to improve on anything?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by olabamiyo(m): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2017
kingar:
In as much as we are excited over the indigenous paytv network TSTv, which was said to have been launched yesterday but no tangible prove of its launching, not even a faded picture.
I hope this will not be worse than our grandmaster of data, there give 10GB for 10naira but the rest is a known process.
TSTV launch, picture or I donbilivit

Una no watch TV yesterday evening? It was broadcast live. Watched It on AIT till 8pm when they had to do the news

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by claremont(m): 9:15am On Oct 02, 2017
9japrof:

I work with the kwese brand, and kwese offers more quality content than TSTV

Instead of wasting your time disparaging and de-marketing TSTV, why don't you create a separate thread for your KweseTV? This is a thread for TSTV, you seem to be lost. If de-marketing a competitor that just launched yesterday is the best your brand has to offer in marketing, I wonder how you were employed by KweseTV in the first place.

What TSTV is providing is what Nigerians want, a very affordable 'All-In-One' package with all football games covered on a pay as you go sub. I can pay the maximum sub of N3000, pause it and travel overseas for 6 months, the sub will still be waiting for me when I get back. The 20gig internet combo on top is a welcome bonus.

#OurMumuDonDo

13 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by maclatunji: 9:16am On Oct 02, 2017
Themandator:

You can use the data to watch channels like CNN that they don't have the right to air in Nigeria ..Download movies and anything other subject that interest you

If you know where to stream why not?
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by henryhemon(m): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2017
AburoBuhari:
anyone with the TSTV experience my subscription ends on the 5th and probably I just ignore spending 18k again to resubscribe

*AburoBuhari*

You can lie joor,No 18k package on Dstv or do you run a football Centre?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by cooldood(m): 9:17am On Oct 02, 2017
donjazet:

DSTV AGENT!!!, E NO GO BETTER FOR UNA!!! BAD BELLE!

ANOTHER LIKE AND SHARE FOR TSTV O JARE cheesy

Again, if una like give them 30 billion likes, its people like u that have no business sense... i pray sense fall on you... I have 2 dstv decoders that I have dumped for over 12 months now. So for ya info, I dont give a damn about any of them.If DsTv like they should go and die, but i know before that will happen, TsTV go don suffer well and not survive the business war coming their way.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by vosquare: 9:17am On Oct 02, 2017
If u dn buy tstv, abeg post some pictures
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by cooldood(m): 9:18am On Oct 02, 2017
newd4all:

Do u ave a dstv?

I have two decoders and I have dumped them for more than a year.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Prechy08(m): 9:19am On Oct 02, 2017
I dont think tstv is ready, Maybe the unveiling came too early. Y is that No body has said he/she has gotten the dish and how it works.
They will go and produce in a rush now to satisfy demand. Those who rush to buy now will soon be complaining of faulty dish.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread / Where Can I Download Korean Season Film / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.