Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:43 PM

I Became A Level 2 On Fiverr Within 2 Months - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Became A Level 2 On Fiverr Within 2 Months (1325 Views)

I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu / How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh / Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Became A Level 2 On Fiverr Within 2 Months by silverdam(m): 2:59am On Oct 02, 2017
When I joined Fiverr, I got my first order two days after... For more than two weeks I didn't get any order again, luckily for me I got another again, I was getting good reviews and the orders kept on coming to the extent that I was overwhelmed with too many orders. I got to level 2 within 2 months, without using any trick or whatsoever, I didn't use any yeye tools, I didn't use Vpn or whatever. I used my country Nigeria, my gig is to write review for people.

I'm always at the top on search page whenever you search for "review". I didn't do anything, I've read so many things people do online just to boost themselves on fiverr, i don't believe all those things, what I know is create a good profile, use good photograph (I used mine), make sure you're online at least 10hrs a day if you're a new seller and be at alert for any notifications cos they can message you direct and if you didn't reply on time, you lose the customer, also make sure you have good reviews, tell and beg your buyers to leave 5 star ratings after you deliver... I'm a level 2 seller now, I don't even need to go online before I get orders, I can sleep wake up and see orders. I just opened the fiverr and was just hoping for the best!!!

Re: I Became A Level 2 On Fiverr Within 2 Months by SexyNairalander: 6:16am On Oct 02, 2017
are you willing to train me so I can write a good review and also succeed on fiverr?
Re: I Became A Level 2 On Fiverr Within 2 Months by maviarcad1: 6:57am On Oct 02, 2017
silverdam:
When I joined Fiverr, I got my first order two days after... For more than two weeks I didn't get any order again, luckily for me I got another again, I was getting good reviews and the orders kept on coming to the extent that I was overwhelmed with too many orders. I got to level 2 within 2 months, without using any trick or whatsoever, I didn't use any yeye tools, I didn't use Vpn or whatever. I used my country Nigeria, my gig is to write review for people.

I'm always at the top on search page whenever you search for "review". I didn't do anything, I've read so many things people do online just to boost themselves on fiverr, i don't believe all those things, what I know is create a good profile, use good photograph (I used mine), make sure you're online at least 10hrs a day if you're a new seller and be at alert for any notifications cos they can message you direct and if you didn't reply on time, you lose the customer, also make sure you have good reviews, tell and beg your buyers to leave 5 star ratings after you deliver... I'm a level 2 seller now, I don't even need to go online before I get orders, I can sleep wake up and see orders. I just opened the fiverr and was just hoping for the best!!!

is this the only service you offer? can you teach or show me a format for cv or cover letter (yes I've seen some using Google) but I'll appreciate first hand experience, looking to create a writer account number on fiverr. Kind regards
Re: I Became A Level 2 On Fiverr Within 2 Months by ucosuagwu(m): 8:39am On Oct 02, 2017
Hello please i need help. I have been on Fiverr for over 1 year and i haven't wvwn gotten to level 1 seller sef. Please help
Re: I Became A Level 2 On Fiverr Within 2 Months by Tabbaz(m): 4:40am On Oct 12, 2017
ucosuagwu:
Hello please i need help. I have been on Fiverr for over 1 year and i haven't wvwn gotten to level 1 seller sef. Please help

Are you really a THIEF pretending as a trader all these while

(1) (Reply)

Comfortexport Has Local Bags Of Rice For Sell For #14,500 / Become A Member Of International HSE Certification Body With HSE Level 1,2 & 3 / ATM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.