Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics (56960 Views)

Can A Male Transgender Have A Period (Pictures) / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / See This Skinny Man's Jaw-dropping 4 Months Transformation (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by Towncrier247: 5:16am On Oct 02, 2017
In commemoration of his 24th birthday, Nigerian female-to-male transgender shares photos of his incredible transformation on Instagram. This has continued to leave people speechless how a human of a certain can switch to a different gender in this era

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/nigerian-femaletomale-transgender-celebrates-birthday-see-transformation-pics

5 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by Towncrier247: 5:16am On Oct 02, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by fk001(m): 5:36am On Oct 02, 2017
What is the essence of all this transgender nonsense

Why can't you be the way God created you in peace, Must you alter his creation.

Psychological problem dey worry Una.

56 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by Nukilia: 5:41am On Oct 02, 2017
That is the American product Obama and his crazy crooks created. Stupid

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by tsmat(m): 5:48am On Oct 02, 2017
End Time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by kogistar: 6:20am On Oct 02, 2017
na Igbo lady

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by Darkseid(m): 6:28am On Oct 02, 2017
She became a guy with no dvck. Exactly what you call a pvssy nigga.

147 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by jakD: 6:40am On Oct 02, 2017
kogistar:
na Igbo lady
Bible says "Behold, old things are passed away", but you still exhibit that old craziness.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by jakD: 6:41am On Oct 02, 2017
Nukilia:
That is the American product Obama and his crazy crooks created. Stupid

Sincerely, Obama is a curse and shame to Africa.
He legalized Lesbianism and Gay but he never married a male like him.
He legalized Transgender, yet, he never changed to the opposite sex.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by marshalcarter: 6:45am On Oct 02, 2017
I'm relocatin to jupiter mehn undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by Nukilia: 6:51am On Oct 02, 2017
jakD:

Sincerely, Obama is a curse and shame to Africa.
He legalized Lesbianism and Gay but he never married a male like him.
He legalized Transgender, yet, he never changed to the opposite sex.

grin
@ jakD, Obama was busy pursuing a different agenda which is to destroy the human race.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by Samusu(m): 6:54am On Oct 02, 2017
Men, becareful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by jashar(f): 6:56am On Oct 02, 2017
But she was a fine geh na. What was doing her? It's like Plastic Surgery is cheap in the abroad ooo....almost everyone seems to have had work done on their body...

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by MhizzAJ(f): 7:18am On Oct 02, 2017
undecided
Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by AlexCk: 7:25am On Oct 02, 2017
Well, he has 6packs na, that's what some females want in a man grin grin. & 'other things' presumably.

My question is, if u as a girl is dating him, & u later find out he was a girl like u b4, what'll u do

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by Adukey(f): 7:42am On Oct 02, 2017
*singing*

opin aye ibi aye n re yi opin ni ile aye ti su o ojo ma n lo nile yi o eniyan se rere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by Adukey(f): 7:43am On Oct 02, 2017
*singing*

opin aye ibi aye n re yi opin ni ile aye ti su o ojo ma n lo nile yi o eniyan se rere.
Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 02, 2017
Great body... smiley

Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by Lalas247(f): 7:53am On Oct 02, 2017
But there is still a pussy there undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by Lalas247(f): 7:54am On Oct 02, 2017
jashar:
But she was a fine geh na. What was doing her? It's like Plastic Surgery is cheap in the abroad ooo....almost everyone seems to have had work done on their body...
Nope it's expensive
But you can pay on finance .. monthly repayments if you have good credit ..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2017
Lalas247:
But there is still a pussy there undecided
surgery can change that...
Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by Edopesin: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
not weird at all
Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by webngnews: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Fake

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by deepwater(f): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
lol op mind your business,

BTW

Hello SEUN

Sept 18, 2017 i was banned for reporting a developing story almost immediately it happened

The link below for your kind reference:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/lagos-market-leader-disowns-clash-killed-trader/

http://www.informationng.com/2017/09/pandemonium-lagos-suya-seller-killed-laughing-traditional-rulers-son.html

You see, i was not pained about the ban, but more concerned about the situation that lead to it.

Omenka literally called Mynnd44 to ban me for opening a thread on a developing story without picture, how on earth could you take pictures when a man was slaughtered like a goat just few minutes after noon in broad day light? Surely the attackers are just over confident that nothing would happen and anyone could easily be a victim as the crowd was no match to restore order.

It is very disheartening, that mynnd44 whom i do not see to have any iota of respect for his office as a moderator take sides with forum members and ban at will any one perceived to be a non conformist.

What is my grouse with Omenka, simply because i told him the bridge to his village is broken and he would have to spend the next 10years Christmas in Lagos, and truly the bridge is broken i did not break it, it wasnt me, see the link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/4030039/makurdi-lafia-road-collapses-photos

Seun, please spend some money to educate your mods, (maybe you think they do not deserve it from the way they behave and what you see in them, but they really do, they need to be well educated) if you have been doing this already, please fire the un-educatable ones with the speed of light. Otherwise they turn Nairaland into that Television network in Africa..... Largest outreach in Africa but zero content

Thinking aloud they best shot is to have unconfirmed stories locked up and release once confirmed, not banning the OP for weeks, just because you can.

MOD GO, MOD COME, NAIRALAD REMAIN.....
Sexkillz still they

CC Idupaul
I recall your last question on the location of the incident before that boy banned my handle, the above link for your reference to the story, please.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by Harbeyg09(m): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Werey re o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by Adeoba10(m): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
What about the menstral flow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
kogistar:
na Igbo lady
IamKashyBaby:
Great body... smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by chymes0359(m): 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
I no glee! Untill i see him cucumber. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
END OF THE WORLD.
Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by Tecno66: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Towncrier247:
In commemoration of his 24th birthday, Nigerian female-to-male transgender shares photos of his incredible transformation on Instagram. This has continued to leave people speechless how a human of a certain can switch to a different gender in this era

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/nigerian-femaletomale-transgender-celebrates-birthday-see-transformation-pics
The other day it was Shade Adu's daughter. My question is why is it more rampant for girls turning to boys instead of the other way round?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
She is a cute guy kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV / When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.