Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) (34094 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by Yomzzyblog: 6:07am On Oct 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by Yomzzyblog: 6:07am On Oct 02, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by Tolexander: 6:16am On Oct 02, 2017
Make Oritsefemi be careful make he no draw the top down in the last pic.

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by youngreva(m): 6:29am On Oct 02, 2017
he has a beautiful wife,good for him

5 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by angelTI(f): 6:33am On Oct 02, 2017
Nice picture.

Shebi dem talk say tattoo drawing is painful. How can some peeps have almost all parts of their body tattooed

12 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:51am On Oct 02, 2017
He has got a pretty lady as a wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by Tolexander: 7:03am On Oct 02, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
He has got a pretty lady as a wife
I wish the wife can stand up, "ki n le wo nkan ti omo yen fi se'badi".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2017
I love the wife's outfit
His wife should advise him to stop bleaching

3 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by designer01(m): 8:41am On Oct 02, 2017
If you are a single lady and reading this post pm me let's hookup
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by hezy4real01(m): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2017
Go inside and pull it naw don't spoil us here
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by deepwater(f): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2017
Ki
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by Garuniwa: 8:43am On Oct 02, 2017
[quote author=youngreva post=61022164]he has a beautiful wife/quote]
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by DrChukzy(m): 8:44am On Oct 02, 2017
But these people can bleach sha o. haba!
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by DanDrezzy: 8:44am On Oct 02, 2017
angelTI:
Nice picture.

Shebi dem talk say tattoo drawing is painful. How can some peeps have almost all parts of their body tattooed
They will give you pills to pop so you can endure the pain.

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by dakeskese(m): 8:45am On Oct 02, 2017
I prefer dis one any day , any time o

22 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by Dopeyomi(m): 8:47am On Oct 02, 2017
Look at how she tight her bweast with bra and the tight dress.. The thing will just burst
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by DanielsParker(m): 8:49am On Oct 02, 2017
okay, lovely
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by hazan041(m): 8:49am On Oct 02, 2017
cute

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2017
Why's his hands looking like a cobra's skin undecided
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2017
Nice couple
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 02, 2017
The wife that looks like femi mummygringrin
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 02, 2017
For all those who keep saying he is bleaching how does that really affect you .
It is his body as long as he keeps making good music good on him

2 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by DanielsParker(m): 8:52am On Oct 02, 2017
Tolexander:

lol, he wasn't trying to pull the top. His palm was on top of hers, they are showing their rings
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by AburoBuhari: 8:53am On Oct 02, 2017
every woman have got a price and then love follows,with fame and money I can marry the Queen, "ongba Lara" oritsefemi see as him dey touch her bossom,but is it my bossom

*AburoBuhari*
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by Alexander001(m): 8:54am On Oct 02, 2017
Ever got shocked by electricity?. you trynna verify yar identity by calling yar name..
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by Sakie: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2017
Pls people is it only me ? I don't get to see pictures any time this guy post something. All his posts I open are usually without pictures.is it that he takes them down immediately? Pls any one with similar experience should indicate.and I get to see pictures on other threads.

Yomzzyblog:
More >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/10/my-twin-oritse-femi-and-his-wife-nabila.html

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by Florblu(f): 8:57am On Oct 02, 2017
The wife should at least advise him.not to turn his skin to Kampala
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by desire222(f): 8:59am On Oct 02, 2017
Say no to tattoo.
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by simbol(f): 8:59am On Oct 02, 2017
Beautiful couples
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2017
why oritshe femi to put red cap angry angry angry angry
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by Naff24(f): 9:12am On Oct 02, 2017
Tolexander:

E dey firm, e no fit fall
Re: Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) by Uyi168: 9:12am On Oct 02, 2017
Strangling those boobz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Helps A Pregnant Woman Abandoned By Her Husband / Saido Berahino Wishes Temi Otedola Happy Birthday On Instagram / AY Makun Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Cute Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.