Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? (45771 Views)

Nigeria Requires $200b To Bridge Energy Gap - Shell / Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? / Pol 909: What Did South West Benefit From Pmb/gej? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by farafa(m): 10:58am On Oct 02, 2017
Buhari of course

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by exlinklodge: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2017
PMB

all the way

12 Likes

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by tunjijones(m): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2017
As for me I wld give the money to a reputable investment company like ARM or ibtc. Cos I I enthrust to to gej he wld steal little of it and supervise his kleptomaniac subordinate to steal the money with impunity, for atiku he is too ambitious and money contious he might even kill my children bfor the money get to them and for pmb he wld rather kill anybody that comes near the money and he might mis manage the money not because he wants to but because he doesn't knw the economics of money. That's my opinion though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by cristianisraeli: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2017
we all know that pin nose boy followers are all buhari zombies..so no suprise here at all..buhari is a very corrupt man..but nigerians with short memory always forget PTF missing money..buhari supporters are true zombies..with everything happening in nigeria and you still want to give buhari your money..lol...buhari destroyed the number 1 economy in africa..these zombies need walking dead

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by wwwmaster: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2017
Me - none.
Buhari will be worst sef cos he will share the money to his kinsmen.
Nigerians are blind voters!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by difference5050: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2017
Why should I give any of them I hold it by my self
Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by ezebunafo(m): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2017
the theory of the goat and yam.is still fresh in my memory

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2017
Pmb any day

10 Likes

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by Scatterscatter(m): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2017
I will even entrust my journey to heaven in the hands of Buhari... #babatoosure

Even Jonathan sef will hand over the money to Buhari if I mistakenly give it to him.

Atiku..... I can't even tell That one I have such money not to mention handing over

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by omogin(f): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2017
This poll must have taken place in zombie land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by dtruth50: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2017
PMB any day, any time

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by Opakan2: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2017
Some people won't like this.. They prefer to chop chop and not give account of anything, reason why their region is as backward as it is today despite getting almost same allocation with other regions if not more sef.

Well, as an omoluabi that believes in progress, I pick PMB.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by SillyMods: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2017
GreatMahmud:
PMB will buy more cows with it., GEJ will drink gin to stupor with it, Atiku will acquire more wives and properties with it..So none of them is qualified!!
Get the"likes" you crave for and be happy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by delishpot: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2017
None.
Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by michoim(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2017
Truly before God and man and in good conscience, I give it to PMB.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by Harrynight(m): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2017
Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by Ojiofor: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2017
Hunger go kill your children if you trust the money in Buhari's hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by afam1992: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2017
I will give it to buhari.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by SillyMods: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2017
dhardline:
Let's wait till Buhari leaves office then we can try this again.
We didn't have to wait till GEJ left office before we knew how corrupt he was.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by slawali: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2017
Even under recesion our reserve acct is growing under pmb d man is really managing our oye money well

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by Rexsul: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2017
Lol........Team PMB anytime cheesy cheesy

Oya lemme patiently wait for d views of Wailers grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by lelvin(m): 11:03am On Oct 02, 2017
Okay
Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by userplainly(m): 11:03am On Oct 02, 2017
my most hated man there = Buhari
who will I give such money to = Buhari
cos he'll eat small n still keep most for my children
Atiku wee find a legal way to claim the money n use my children as his workers
Goodluck is a good ma but his people will share the money n leave little or nothing for my children

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by deafeyez: 11:03am On Oct 02, 2017
Benjom:
I'll give it to Buhari too o smiley

Reasons:
Atiku is too ambitious. If given the opportunity, he can even dethrone God how much more entrusting my money to him undecided

Jonathan's aides would have stolen a large chunk of the money before it gets to the right people grin

Buhari... I'll be back with my reason.

#NaJokeO

Buhari? then the money will end in a London Hospital.
Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by Kebreal92(m): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2017
MR INTEGRITY....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by SarkinYarki: 11:04am On Oct 02, 2017
Is this the kind of shallow thought process and gimmicks Buhari intends to use to win the elections ?

The best person to handover that money to will be Atiku because he will grow it by investing it like he has done with many businesses in the past

Give that money to Buhari and he will devalue it so badly you children might not get anything, he will accuse your children of being 5 percent of something and if they complain he will kill them and hide thier bodies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by Opakan2: 11:04am On Oct 02, 2017
michoim:
Truly before God and man and in good conscience, I give it to PMB.

Same way every patriotic Nigerian will give it to PMB in 2019.

So far our commonwealth is in safe hands, progress and development will surely find a way in.
It may take time but we'll get there. Long live PMB.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by slapandfall(m): 11:05am On Oct 02, 2017
This Nigeria tire person self.

Shey no better person for this country!!!!!. So we will have to settle for these 3 people that have ruled us without success.
Na so like joke like play Bubu go still win next election. As you can see, majority still trust him although the same majority are complaining he is doing badly.

Nigeria funny sha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by Valkyr: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2017
Narldon:

I would Prefer DASUKI..

Corruption began the day You told the Class Prefect to erase your name from the List of Noisemakers in Primary 1

Looting began the day You started embezzling Chalk Money in Primary 3

grin
Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by aolawale025: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2017
Another APC fake poll. Why not broaden the scope of choices for instance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by Arsenella007(f): 11:05am On Oct 02, 2017
How does this change the price of Commodities in the market?
Re: PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? by Harrynight(m): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2017
Benjom:
I'll give it to Buhari too o smiley

Reasons:
Atiku is too ambitious. If given the opportunity, he can even dethrone God how much more entrusting my money to him undecided

Jonathan's aides would have stolen a large chunk of the money before it gets to the right people grin

Buhari... I'll be back with my reason.

#NaJokeO

at the mention of Ambitious u shouldnt forget Buhari!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" / 2019: Okorocha Fumes, Says APC Will Lose 5 Million Voters / Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.