Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

I Need Where To Do My Siwes - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Where To Do My Siwes (13072 Views)

SIWES/I.T Students Zone / Help!!!am A Microbiologist Currently In Search Of Where To Do My SIWES / Needs A Company In Lagos To Do My Siwes/industrial Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Where To Do My Siwes by forlarkemi: 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2010
pls am looking for where to do my I.T pls anyone can help?
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by forlarkemi: 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2010
pls am looking for where to do my I.T pls anyone can any one help? my email address is forlarkhemmy@yahoo.com you can call me on 07082884254
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2010
COME TO DIYOK TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION LTD,
2A BABA YUSUF CLOSE OFF MAKINDE STR, ALAUSA, IKEJA,LAGOS.
OR CALL MR. TAYO ON 08032050192.

1 Like

Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by Aolly(f): 11:05am On Mar 08, 2010
hello forlarkemi,why not try Guinness nig plc. they take lot of I.T candidate,and i am assuring you if u ar lucky,you hav alot to gain.
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by abohrandy: 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2010
computer science student staying in abuja looking 4 a place 2 do siwes.
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by abohrandy: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2010
abohrandy@gmail.com
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by forlarkemi: 11:14pm On Mar 09, 2010
Pls am looking for where to undertake my SIWES (Industrial Attachment.) for 6 Months. Pls can anyone help? Am currently a student of UNILAG, Business Education Department. My email address is forlarkhemmy@yahoo.com you can call me on 07082884254
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by 9japple(m): 10:03am On Mar 10, 2010
hi all i'm in urgent need of where to do my siwes. i'm a chemical engineering undergraduate of uniport. please anyone with info should pls call 0806 842 9492. preferably a port harcourt company. i shall refund your airtime no matter the network
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by bollybees(m): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2012
Join the community of smart intending interns, looking for SIWES- Industrial Placement or Internship - on facebook by liking this page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/winternafrica for latest SIWES info on Google, KPMG, P & G , Total and even more....
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by Pezyblaq: 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
please am in urgent need of siwes placement, am a student of Lautech, dept of management and accounting. My email is pezypresh@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by joshua2life: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
Need an urgent placement for IT in Lagos, wthin island and surulere . A computer science student.
If any contact me via joshua2life@gmail.com.
Very urgent. July to October 2014
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by Joshrob(m): 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
Am a petroleum and gas engineering students of delta state university,I really need an engineering company for me to my IT/siwes in lagos. lagos mainland would be preferable..anybody that have a place for should contact me on 07062008549 or mail me on Joshua.robert11@yahoo.com..thanks
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by phieccayurmie(f): 7:08am On Jun 13, 2015
Hi evryone,My name is Oluwafikayomi.Am a computer science std from ile-ife.pls I need a placement for my one year I.T and I wil be very very grateful if anyone could help me out.My numbers are 07038236770 ,08161799757.tnks
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by Engrczar(m): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
I am a Chemical Engineering student,Unizik currently searching for a good company in PH,Lagos or Warri where I will do my six(6) months IT. Thanks and God bless as you help a brother in need.
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by Engrczar(m): 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
Aolly:
hello forlarkemi,why not try Guinness nig plc. they take lot of I.T candidate,and i am assuring you if u ar lucky,you hav alot to gain.
Thanks for the information.
Please do you know how one can apply there?
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by valenu(m): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
Pezyblaq:
please am in urgent need of siwes placement, am a student of Lautech, dept of management and accounting. My email is pezypresh@yahoo.com
Can you try Ajoke Group at gbagada, oposite Yudala,
beside UPS. You must be computer literate. Go there with your application and demand to see the HR
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by alotofgrace(m): 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
forlarkemi:
pls am looking for where to do my I.T pls anyone can help?

Go to ericsson website or google ericsson intern job
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by joshuaalausa(m): 9:30am On Jun 16, 2015
My fellow nairalanders...pls help me guys,I also need a place to do my siwes...am a chemistry student..Its just 6 months and it has started counting.
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by victorVIC1(m): 6:33am On Jun 18, 2015
Please, my younger sister is in pressing need of where to do her I.T. Her course of study is computer science.
Any useful information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in anticipation
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by AweEngineer(m): 6:59am On Jun 18, 2015
Am studing ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC(Telecom option) (undergraduate). looking for a 6 MONTH IT placement in LAGOS.
(Communication/Telecom/networking firm within lagos)
Ple someone should help me to this regard or any possible recommendation.

Am not obsessed with money ( I VOLUNTEER ) To work unpaid if i would "gain" required experience the SIWES is aimed at achieving.

Phone no:
+2349092221189
Email: awe.engineer212@gmail.com

Thanks,
I await your response.

1 Like

Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by deewon56: 12:30am On Jun 19, 2015
Good day sir/ma,i'm a student of THE POLYTHECNIC OF IBADAN i need a place (be it production or motor company) to do my siwes(4 month) programme that will start on october.i study mechanical engineering,i live in ibadan.experience is what i after,i would be glad for ur kindly response and opinion sir/ma my email is akindowaledayo@gmail.com
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by ademuyiwa50(m): 7:42am On Jul 08, 2015
pls am looking for where to do my siwes.computer science
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by eddd: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pls sm1 shud help a brother urgently in need of a place 4 his 6 months SIWES. Electrical Electronics Engineering is the course. Here's my phone number nd my email address: 08164058477, edwinokhamafe@yahoo.com. God bless u.
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by Leye06(m): 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
Pls I need a place to do my IT. I studied mechanical engineering from yabatech and I live in olodi apapa.kindly contact me at leyeasa@gmail.com or 08136956564,thanks.
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by Damoxy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
AweEngineer:
Am studing ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC(Telecom option) (undergraduate). looking for a 6 MONTH IT placement in LAGOS.
(Communication/Telecom/networking firm within lagos)
Ple someone should help me to this regard or any possible recommendation.

Am not obsessed with money ( I VOLUNTEER ) To work unpaid if i would "gain" required experience the SIWES is aimed at achieving.

Phone no:
+2349092221189
Email: awe.engineer212@gmail.com

Thanks,
I await your response.

gud evening,have u started
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by Danny4show(m): 7:12am On Aug 14, 2015
Im studying INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY(UNILORIN) looking for a place to add value to myself during the 3MONTHS IT PLACEMENT,either in IBADAN OR ILORIN...you can reach me on ayejotod@gmail.com
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 14, 2015
please am in urgent need of siwes placement,
am a student of Lautech, dept of management
and accounting. Available from now till February of next year. My mobile number 07063451856.
Lagos resident
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
Damoxy:

I'm studying Systems Engineering in Unilag and I seriously need a SIWES placement.
My phone number is 08162020102
My e-mail is leyelanre@gmail.com
Any help will be appreciated and I don't mind working for free.
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by chr1s(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
Damoxy:

sir I'm in need of placement for my siwes program.. I'm studying electrical engineering at yaba college of education..
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by iamgoodness(f): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
Do-Shakara StoreS is a new emerging online store in Nigeria that deals on Fashion and Gadgets.
We are recruiting to fill the following position…
ITERNS.

REQUIREMENTS
1. Minimum Educational Background; SSCE. ( IT students can apply)
2. Must be fluent in spoken English.
3. No experience needed,interns would be trained on the job.
4. Ready to Learn and work with little or no supervision.
5. Should live around Apapa, Ajegunle,Orile,Mile 2, Cele, Surulere,and its evirons.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your name,address,age,educational qualification and phone number to 09055603773 on or before April 27th,all successful candidates would be invited for an interview within few days.
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by shilery: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
computer science student staying in Lagos looking 4 a place 2 do siwes. this is my number: 08139117561 e-mail address: Balogun​olanshile500@gmail.com
Re: I Need Where To Do My Siwes by sefe95(m): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2017
pls sir I really need an IT placement
i'm in my 3rd year and business administration is my field of study
pls I need a place,preferably Lagos..you can reach me on this number 08034825137 thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Search For Jobs Without Your Employer Detecting / PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? / Unemployment And Leadership's Selfishness:Agony Of The Depressed Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.