Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? (57846 Views)

Savings In Insurance Bank or Piggybank Which One Is Advicesable? / Piggybank Or Cowrywise / Piggybank.ng, The Nigerian Fintech Startup That Just Raised $1.1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by Miraculousamuel(m): 7:56am On Oct 02, 2017
Morning Fellow Nairalanders, Happy Independence Day...
Yea, i was on Instagram last week when I came across this App, PiggyBank. It is an app that helps you save money with them (from your bank account) daily, weekly and on monthly schedules. I really wanna try it, but don't wanna test the depth of a river by dipping legs inside. If there's anyone who had used it, or is still using it, kindly testify.
Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by dominique(f): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2017
I'd rather save my money in a physical piggy bank

71 Likes

Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by Bumsielil(f): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
It safe,used it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by DebYB1(f): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
It's very safe. I have been using it for months now.

8 Likes

Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by mrsage(m): 2:40am On Oct 06, 2017
I use it too..
Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by newd4all(m): 12:04am On Nov 04, 2017
is it safe to use it now please?
Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 04, 2017
Miraculousamuel:
Morning Fellow Nairalanders, Happy Independence Day...
Yea, i was on Instagram last week when I came across this App, PiggyBank. It is an app that helps you save money with them (from your bank account) daily, weekly and on monthly schedules. I really wanna try it, but don't wanna test the depth of a river by dipping legs inside. If there's anyone who had used it, or is still using it, kindly testify.
Thanks!
I used to save with piggybank, there are very efficient and safe but you need to be disciplined so u don't withdraw randomly there's penalty for withdrawing on normal days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by dominique(f): 3:38am On Nov 04, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I used to save with piggybank, there are very efficient and safe but you need to be disciplined so u don't withdraw randomly there's penalty for withdrawing on normal days

But is there a chance that you will wake up one day to see that the app is no longer running and all your savings vanished? Me I cannot take that kind of risk o.

47 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 04, 2017
dominique:

But is there a chance that you will wake up one day to see that the app is no longer running and all your savings vanished? Me I cannot take that kind of risk o.
no there's no chance, its affiliated to a bank I can't remember which it's like a sub product
Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 04, 2017
dominique:

This lady we need to cum n do the trad in your father's house..

2 Likes

Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 04, 2017
I can't take that kind of risk o
Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by wisenewgem(m): 6:57am On Nov 04, 2017
Please does anyone have the latest information on EFCC case with Let's partner with you Limited..
My Money is at stake.

4 Likes

Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by maxiuc(m): 6:58am On Nov 04, 2017
Nothing wey we no go see
Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by Johnbosco77(m): 6:58am On Nov 04, 2017
MMM.

4 Likes

Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 04, 2017
dominique:

Rotfl.

Pls, whose mum used go behind their backs to break their piggy bank before Christmas?

15 Likes

Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by AishaBuhari: 6:58am On Nov 04, 2017
Really?

What happens with saving your money in local bank?

Or abi them dey dash money for saving with them?

I yam not understanding...

7 Likes

Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by Flexherbal(m): 6:59am On Nov 04, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Noted!
Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 04, 2017
dominique:

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by wildcatter23(m): 7:06am On Nov 04, 2017
Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by Princedan50: 7:09am On Nov 04, 2017
wisenewgem:
Please does anyone have the latest information on EFCC case with Let's partner with you Limited..
My Money is at stake.
my dear I share same fate with you. Our money is gone like goner. The man has bn secretly freed he's currently out of the country,funny enough nobody is talking about the money again. It's old news we have no other option buh to move on.
Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by agatath16: 7:09am On Nov 04, 2017
Haaaaaa , you old enough to think on your own ..... Be wise

1 Like

Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by lsoul: 7:09am On Nov 04, 2017
grin another means to milk the masses, with all the banks, microfinance banks, akawo, I will then go for mobile piggy bank?
I will rather keep my kolo under my bed. no hidden charges

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by owomida1: 7:11am On Nov 04, 2017
Still safe

Still using it.

It's safe till it collapses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by Manson1(m): 7:12am On Nov 04, 2017
watin do ur bank account?? Nigerians self una too like wahala

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by owomida1: 7:14am On Nov 04, 2017
dominique:

They actually have a functional website. They have a physical address too. And ur funds are insured by NDIC. It's a nice concept really but when u still remember Nigeria, there's a chance of failure.

10 Likes

Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by RapportNaija(m): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
no there's no chance, its affiliated to a bank I can't remember which it's like a sub product

True, just like ALAT of Wema Bank

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 04, 2017
Johnbosco77:
MMM.
abeg help me see anoda mmm
Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by SWORD419(m): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2017
k
Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by Lalas247(f): 7:16am On Nov 04, 2017
Is this safe Mynd44 is this verified ....

Don’t trust embarassed
Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by freeman95(m): 7:17am On Nov 04, 2017
I no deh do

Carry your piggy bank deh go lol

4 Likes

Re: How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? by seunlayi(m): 7:17am On Nov 04, 2017
Only if it is run by a Nigeria bank/ndic will I do it

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN's New Policy On Cash Deposits: Nigerians React / FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others / Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.