Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos (48866 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now / Write For Us + Health / Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by zachanalysis: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
What can intellectual vegetable like you know. You treat every issue on basis of their face value. A little education maniac: go and read Michael Peel's 'a swamp full of dollars'. May be the veil with which you've been blinded will be torn apart.
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by zachanalysis: 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
All I see is deep ignorance fighting back. Please get more education maniac;
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Elliot2(m): 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
mickeymimi:
Truth hurts sha......When your President went abroad to get medical treatment......he must have seen how the health system function there, what makes it work and why he trusted to use it......... he came back ..... and his no 1 priority was not to fix the health system in his country.....but still prefer to go abroad for treatment....

because of d crack in ya ceiling... every time u are cold ..u ran go ya neighbours house...an refuse to fix ya ceiling...... ....an wen ya insult you you get angry......one day dat ceiling will fall on ya head and kill you...na una sabi
it is like mopping the wet floor while overlooking the leaking roof---copied.
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Elliot2(m): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Cire80:
Luckily, Nigerians don't suffer up to 1% of cancer and brain tumor or any other acute and chronic sicknesses you can think of as the US. Any average teen or adult in the US has undergone one form of surgery or another. So many have artificial instruments fixed inside their body and others are living with gadgets. Yet they say Africa is home of diseases. Only someone that's never been there or someone that's never had close relationship with them would believe such claims
from someone who has not seen been to any hospital in nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by dsocioemmy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sad truth
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by kennygabe(m): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
Donald3d:

You won't understand how painful it is to lose someone to cancer
Its a slow excruciating death both for the dying person and the loved ones ,physically ,emotionally and psychologically .
I lost a loved one last year ,he was just 48 ,I still think of him almost everyday, its painful when someone dies as a result of something that can be easily treated or managed If the facilities and funding was available
You won't understand ,I pray u don't ex perience it
I understand your plight bro but do you know a lot of people still die even though they have fund and access to these facilities. The prayer is just not to experience it
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Cire80: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Elliot2:
from someone who has not seen been to any hospital in nigeria!
meaning?
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by CioAngels(f): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Thank you Murphy, you are very right, the money that should be used to better the hospitals are buried in the cemeteries, stored in water tanks, under the beds and unimaginable places they hide the monies after stealing. The governors are the main problems the states are having. They are are all Fantastically Thieves, Nigerians will queue under sun and rain to vote for them. Mr Cameron was very right.
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by agbonkamen(f): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
Bari22:
Jonathan has finished us
If Jonathan finish u that's to say Buhari empty your brain
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by wtfcoded: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
genghiskhan007:

A chimps intelligence is only above by humans
A deranged and pained PIG like u won't know dat
More marginalization and erosion to ur region
i also heard that the animals in the zoo, are all zombies(not possessing living brain cells).
I rather be an ant with a living brain cells than being a zombie chimp.
Think about it zombie.
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by wtfcoded: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Cire80:
Luckily, Nigerians don't suffer up to 1% of cancer and brain tumor or any other acute and chronic sicknesses you can think of as the US. Any average teen or adult in the US has undergone one form of surgery or another. So many have artificial instruments fixed inside their body and others are living with gadgets. Yet they say Africa is home of diseases. Only someone that's never been there or someone that's never had close relationship with them would believe such claims
smh.

Pls come n visit UNTH enugu n u'll be totally speechless or if u wanna see the worse of it, then visit any other teaching hospital in the Northern parts of Nigeria n u'll go back home crying.
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Elliot2(m): 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Cire80:
meaning?
meaning a lot of people r sick in nigeria,too.
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by ernieboy(m): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
Cire80:
I'm not going to go about this argument with you. Many Nigerians don't go for check up until they're sick but the data from those sick people shows that some certain diseases prevalent in the Western world are minimal in our part of the world. I expected you to mention things like their eating habits and environment and also stronger immunity as some of the reason its so but you never did. How you ever wondered how some people are able to drink dirty pond water and survive for centuries while a white man from the developed world would die immediately after a short time? What about mosquito bites? I can go on and on listing examples and factors that contribute to them
u talked about mosquito do u know that according to a study by the univ of Ibadan about 1.5 m people die of malaria yearly. there are even stronger strains coming out now. in the recent past we witnessed the outbreak of cholera in some parts of Nigeria and u are here telling us that people can drink dirty pond water and not fall sick.
here are some few links to start u off on ur research ( assuming u are actually interested in making statements backed by facts)
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/51m-nigerians-tested-positive-malaria-2015-nimr/
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/6-dead-45-cases-recorded-lagos-cholera-outbreak/
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
wtfcoded:

i also heard that the animals in the zoo, are all zombies(not possessing living brain cells).
I rather be an ant with a living brain cells than being a zombie chimp.
Think about it zombie.

Keep waiting for freedom
While your albino leader is in London lashing your agemates
Bullets will give you your long desired freedom....to hell
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by wtfcoded: 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
genghiskhan007:

Keep waiting for freedom While your albino leader is in London lashing your agemates Bullets will give you your long desired freedom....to hell
well, see u from both sides.
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Cire80: 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
ernieboy:

u talked about mosquito do u know that according to a study by the univ of Ibadan about 1.5 m people die of malaria yearly. there are even stronger strains coming out now. in the recent past we witnessed the outbreak of cholera in some parts of Nigeria and u are here telling us that people can drink dirty pond water and not fall sick.
here are some few links to start u off on ur research ( assuming u are actually interested in making statements backed by facts)
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/51m-nigerians-tested-positive-malaria-2015-nimr/
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/6-dead-45-cases-recorded-lagos-cholera-outbreak/
you're not making sense. Are you arguing that Africans have much more stronger immunity to so many things compared to white counterparts? Can an average white man that visited Africa survive mosquito bites for a week without falling sick and eventually dying if not properly treated? Can an average white man drink pond water for a week without falling sick and dying? Yet I've seen people that have been exposed to mosquito and drank pond water all their lives and they lived for hundred of years. The question now is, is there such things as immunity?
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by ElPhoche(m): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Cire80:
I'm not a doctor but I'm talking from first hand experience. I'm not talking about population but percentage. A high percentage of Americans are suffering from one sickness or the other. The common sickness in Nigeria is typhoid and malaria. I have friends and family here and in the US. From my experience there, a high percentage of Americans are suffering from some serious illness that requires an operation. Many people there survive on blood thinners. Some can't sleep without having some machines close by. Don't talk like I don't have friends in Nigeria anymore and don't know the type of sicknesses existing here.
In the US, they are no longer grappling with infectious disease like we are still doing. Lemme not enter the 'malaria and typhoid' discussion with you. Know that the diagnosis of malaria and typhoid is wrong 95%, at least for typhoid. Widal test test is not w diagnostic test for Typhoid actually. Research more on that matter. Do you know how many people in Nigeria are in need of surgeries but cannot have one; maybe from money, infrastructure, inability to assess care, and even not knowing what they have? Just look up online and compare things like Maternal mortality, Infant mortality, and other health indices of Nigeria and the US.
We might not like it, but it is a bitter truth. In the entire eastern Nigeria, there is only one place you can receive photo therapy for cancer. That is in Enugu, and the machine there is obsolete. You have to grapple with hard facts here. If you are in the States here, you would know that things work. Lemme stop and face what I am doing abeg
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by ElPhoche(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Cire80:
you're not making sense. Are you arguing that Africans have much more stronger immunity to so many things compared to white counterparts? Can an average white man that visited Africa survive mosquito bites for a week without falling sick and eventually dying if not properly treated? Can an average white man drink pond water for a week without falling sick and dying? Yet I've seen people that have been exposed to mosquito and drank pond water all their lives and they lived for hundred of years. The question now is, is there such things as immunity?
The die from malaria because we have developed significant immunity from from a lifetime of mosquito bite. If you stay in d united states for like 10 years and come back, you are almost as vulnerable.
We have immunity simply because we are constantly exposed to shit that our system has gotten used to it and produce antibodies against them, which on its own still doesn't make us invincible. It is simply a case of not needing something because you have no use for it.
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by ElPhoche(m): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
There is this guy in a hospital here who is quite obese but needed a CT scan done. Dude weighs like 250kg. The usual hospital CT scan cannot take him. Do you know what was done? He was taken to an animal hospital where they used the CT they use for animal like elephants. My guy, Cire80, if na for Nigeria, there is NO place like that. You are dead simply
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by ernieboy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
Cire80:
u are the one not making any sense when u make drinking of pond water and living in mosquito infested environments sound normal. I took up issues with u when u claimed that Nigerians don't fall sick when they drink pond water or live in mosquito infested neighborhoods, and I gave facts and stats that proved otherwise.

1 Like

Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Cire80: 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
ElPhoche:

The die from malaria because we have developed significant immunity from from a lifetime of mosquito bite. If you stay in d united states for like 10 years and come back, you are almost as vulnerable.
We have immunity simply because we are constantly exposed to shit that our system has gotten used to it and produce antibodies against them, which on its own still doesn't make us invincible. It is simply a case of not needing something because you have no use for it.
it doesn't make us invincible but it makes the fatality rate extremely marginal compared how it would be with some certain race of people when exposed to exactly the same conditions. I don't believe in many of the stats I see because they're used a propaganda tool of making it seem like Africa is home of sickness and diseases while in the real sense they're the ones that suffer so much from them. I judge from my personal interactions with different races and nationalities and I've come to the conclusion that despite the artificial and diabolical manufacturing of diseases by Bill gates, Obama and the rest of them into Africa, they have more diseases than us. Our women take in more easily than theirs. High percentage of their women are dependent on fertility drugs and other things. Many of their people have weak body systems and they're dependent on machines to exist.
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Cire80: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
ernieboy:

u are the one not making any sense when u make drinking of pond water and living in mosquito infested environments sound normal. I took up issues with u when u claimed that Nigerians don't fall sick when they drink pond water or live in mosquito infested neighborhoods, and I gave facts and stats that proved otherwise.
mosquito bites and drinking pond water makes Africans sick but I was comparing and contrasting the fatality rate having people of a certain race and civilization exposed to such conditions at a very low duration. I remember going to the village when I was little, I saw a pond in my grandfather's compound and I was told that's what everybody from my great great grand father drank from and I compared their age, including their brothers and sisters, they lived above hundred. Even my father drank from it at the early stage of his life and he's almost hundred and still reading with his naked eyes. They were exposed to mosquitoes and other deadly flies, but they survived it. The immunity to these things on our body has waned drastically but not to be compared to those races. From my interactions with people of different nationalities, they can survive for few months without check up and medical attention because their body system is seriously weakened. They survive on machines and gadgets fixed on their body. You hardly see an adult that hasn't done one form of surgery or the other
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Rhea(f): 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Everyone just wanna get noticed or attention. They knw Nigerians and reaction are like 5&6. They will still come at him very soon, and he will trend

He's right to some extent tho

He is 100% correct
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by huntila(m): 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Did he lie? No! Are they Facts? Yes! Truth? Yes.
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by ZUBY77(m): 3:40am On Oct 03, 2017
Zico5:
This is sad. Our leaders and those that brought us to this evel through corruption shall never see God mercy in jesus name. The masses money they looted shall never be useful for them and their generation.

This is the exact reason why the health system and other sectors are a mess.
You depend on God and Jesus to make things happen, even things you can do for yourself.
They are already seeing God's mercies in abundant.
They are the ones who go to Redeem and Winners to give cars to your Gods.

1 Like

Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by ElPhoche(m): 5:41am On Oct 03, 2017
Cire80:
it doesn't make us invincible but it makes the fatality rate extremely marginal compared how it would be with some certain race of people when exposed to exactly the same conditions. I don't believe in many of the stats I see because they're used a propaganda tool of making it seem like Africa is home of sickness and diseases while in the real sense they're the ones that suffer so much from them. I judge from my personal interactions with different races and nationalities and I've come to the conclusion that despite the artificial and diabolical manufacturing of diseases by Bill gates, Obama and the rest of them into Africa, they have more diseases than us. Our women take in more easily than theirs. High percentage of their women are dependent on fertility drugs and other things. Many of their people have weak body systems and they're dependent on machines to exist.
In the words of Tyrione Lannister, 'Some things are not true just because you want to believe not true'. Sitting in your sitting room, making an assumption and holding that assumption to be true is so ignorant.
I may be as fertile as a rabbit, but I am not giving birth to more than 2-3 kids (irrespective of sex) simply because I want to give those 2-3 the best quality of life I can, remove reproductive stress from my wife and enjoy her fresh too. Fertility is not by the number of children you have. In this present time, to born on village is so rubbish. How many people in Nigeria can take care of a 5 children comfortably?
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Cire80: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2017
ElPhoche:

In the words of Tyrione Lannister, 'Some things are not true just because you want to believe not true'. Sitting in your sitting room, making an assumption and holding that assumption to be true is so ignorant.
I may be as fertile as a rabbit, but I am not giving birth to more than 2-3 kids (irrespective of sex) simply because I want to give those 2-3 the best quality of life I can, remove reproductive stress from my wife and enjoy her fresh too. Fertility is not by the number of children you have. In this present time, to born on village is so rubbish. How many people in Nigeria can take care of a 5 children comfortably?
of course I know that. They the white women give birth to less children is not the reason I made that assertion. If you don't know about the goings on in this world, you would never understand some certain things. There's so many things wrong with the white man's body which you can never see in any medical journal. There's a conspiracy to hide any deficiency in them and exposed any little insufficiencies in us albeit magnifying them. The white man's body is not all glowing. Their system is weak. Believe it or not. I've been privileged to get first hand information on this courtesy of some black Caribbeans I moved with. I can't share here for certain reasons
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Oselu28(f): 8:43am On Oct 03, 2017
Rolly22:

Can you explain how they are part of our problems?

I can only highlight my point,if u r dat curious u can check dem up. 1.have u heard of imperialism nd even more recently neocolonialism 2.Global capitalism and globalisation 3.MNC/TNC 4.the politics of debt nd foreign aid in Africa (the above listed have their advantages nd disadvantages) you can also read how Europe underdeveloped Africa by Walter Rodney.
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Rolly22(m): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2017
Oselu28:

I can only highlight my point,if u r dat curious u can check dem up.
1.have u heard of imperialism nd even more recently neocolonialism
2.Global capitalism and globalisation
3.MNC/TNC
4.the politics of debt nd foreign aid in Africa
(the above listed have their advantages nd disadvantages)
you can also read how Europe underdeveloped Africa by Walter Rodney.

I know these stuffs, but our leaders are our major problem, they have refused to develop this country but only to loot and loot our resources even the returned looted funds are looted again, my dear our problems are our leaders forget about the whites
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by ttmacoy: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2017
Sorry but if everything you've said here is true it is only possible due to the greed and selfishness of Nigerians and our leaders.

We are the ones who seek inferior products just so we can overcharge and steal the rest of the money. Look at how we would rather pay for cheap poor quality roads so we can get another contract in 6 months when it is riddled with pot holes. look at how we would go to India and ask for medicine with chalk inside just so we can make more money while selling fake drugs to our fellow Nigerians without remorse.

We are the ones who have such short term mentality without thinking about the long term implications of our actions. We are the ones that have run down our educational institutions so much we need them to provide technicians for us. We have run down our medical institutions so much we have to fly abroad for treatment then you complain. We are the ones who have such a poor culture and record of maintenance so please don't blame anyone else. We have no qualms stashing pensioners pension in high interest accounts while the poor people die of starvation. We are greedy, selfish, corrupt and have a poor maintenance culture.

We are the ones who decided to focus on the short term oil windfall rather than think long term and use the oil revenue to develop other sectors of the economy. Look at countries like Qatar, Norway etc. They have billions saved for future generations because they recognise fossil oil is not forever, but we chop chop chop that there is not even enough for today anymore. Look at other countries how they used oil revenue to diversify the economy while we focused on selfish short term policies of states waiting to share oil revenue every month.

We need to change our mindset and mentality and make the right decisions for the country rather than the best decision that benefits only me today. We need to develop a continuous improvement and maintenance culture in Nigeria if not we will keep throwing money down the drain.

And this applies to most if not all of Africa. Look at how countries like Angola are selling the rights to future resources to China for cheap loans or infrastructure which China will build, maintain and control. The reason China and any other country is able to get away with such is because we haven't gotten our acts together and are always desperate for funds. If Nigeria properly invested all it's oil revenue there is no reason to be desperate as to accept very obvious stringent and harsh terms from anyone.

zachanalysis:
I am disappointed that no one seem to understand the true intent of this hypocrite. The fool is probably the procurenent officer of the company where those stuffs are made. That's how these multinational corporations through the quiet support of their government, brew trouble in developing States. They point at our deficiencies without acknowledging their part in all of it. They sell machines with inferior quality at very expensive price to us and rather than train local technician on how to maintain them, they'll recommend we fly their own technicians in instead. The political realism is that the pain of one, is the progress of the other. Nigerians must learn to love one another and not allow those blood sucking vampires to use our misunderstanding against us. They are waiting for the ipod wahala to degenerate and before you say jack robinson, they will start falling over one another to supply weapons to either sides. Don't get carried away by their feigned concern for our unity. They thrive over other's misery.
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by ElPhoche(m): 10:20am On Oct 03, 2017
Cire80:
of course I know that. They the white women give birth to less children is not the reason I made that assertion. If you don't know about the goings on in this world, you would never understand some certain things. There's so many things wrong with the white man's body which you can never see in any medical journal. There's a conspiracy to hide any deficiency in them and exposed any little insufficiencies in us albeit magnifying them. The white man's body is not all glowing. Their system is weak. Believe it or not. I've been privileged to get first hand information on this courtesy of some black Caribbeans I moved with. I can't share here for certain reasons
Guy, you can argue for no just cause. It haff do. I no deh type again
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Oselu28(f): 10:31am On Oct 03, 2017
Rolly22:

I know these stuffs, but our leaders are our major problem, they have refused to develop this country but only to loot and loot our resources even the returned looted funds are looted again, my dear our problems are our leaders forget about the whites

I agree with u,I only made that point bcus of what d white man said

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Baby Boy Has Been Born From The World's Oldest Sperm. [photos] / Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz / "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.