Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) (77483 Views)

Customer Review Of TSTV Services / Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2017
Good one there broda. Highly commendable for everyone to patronize. At. Least dstv nyanga will reduce small.
Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by admissionrunz: 9:30am On Oct 03, 2017
people the para oo.
why such hate speech to the guy?

u guys should hail him, at least its our own brand from this country, not d mumu dstv from South Africa
Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 03, 2017
wonder who really owns the company, certainly not him.

1 Like

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by vaca1: 9:30am On Oct 03, 2017
jnwankwo:
Another MMM Scam. Everybody beware.

These TSTV guys are actually reckless. I am really surprised that they brought the minister into this.
I believe that this is another MMM. Buyers beware. This is based on the following:
1. Bein sports acquired the EPL, Champions League and Laliga only for MENA (Middle East and North Africa). They do not have the right for Nigeria. DSTV owns the rights for Nigeria till 2019. You cannot give what you do not have. When a new service is launched, you have to wait for the next bidding round to have a shot at acquiring the rights. You cannot jump in the middle and start showing it. Things are not done that way in the PayTV world.

A lot of channels listed like CNN, National Geographic, Discovery etc were acquired by DSTV on an exclusive basis for DTH in sub-saharan Africa by DSTV. Channels like Star Movies, MBC2, etc are only cleared for middle east and Asia. I really doubt that they have the rights to those channels. They may show it for one or two months before they are asked to take them off air.

I check with a content aggregator on the cost per subscriber for these channels, assuming they can buy the rights, it came out the about 23 USD per month. That is excluding the sports channels. Based on today's naira exchange rate of 365 naira to a dollar, the cost is 8,395 Naira per subscriber. The content owners globally charge per month for their content. They do not charge per week or part of the month. The content owners dictate the terms. Nobody can pay 8395 Naira and charge 3000 Naira. Not possible.

The cost of decoder package is as follows - decoder 25 USD, smartcard 4 USD, dish is 5 USD. Total is 34 USD (12410 naira). If we add shipping and clearing, you can get 15,000 Naira. To charge 5000 Naira for the package, you will need a lot of cheap money from bank to fund the decoder purchase. Buying 15,000 and selling 5000 sounds interesting to me.

To do internet via satellite, you need VSAT equipment which is expensive compared to the dish/lnb you need to receive dstv. Minimum cost of vsat equipment should be not less than 50,000 Naira. If you use the traditional dish equipment, you can only receive. You cannot do internet with it. Unless TSTV will supply you 40,000 Naira vsat equipment for 5000 Naira.

I went to lyngsat and checked the ABS 3A satellite, I did not see any information about any TSTV channels. Lyngsat is the database of all channels currently on satellite.

When you launch a new DTH platform, you start with a test transmission. This allows you to work through some issues that might come up. It also gives people chance to see some of your channels to make sure they are real before committing their money. There is no test transmission from TSTV.

8. EFCC Fraud Charges
EFCC arrested this guy last year for fraud. Not credible.
http://motherhoodinstyle.net/2016/01/23/doctor-who-proposed-marriage-to-wifes-close-friend-4-months-after-her-death-dumped-after-hes-nabbed-by-efcc/

In conclusion, people should ask enough questions before investing their hard earned money. If it is too good to be true, it's probably is. Let this not be another MMM.
Dstv paid u to vomit rubbish. you are buying something you 're seeing physically and you are here.comparing it with MMM. please try harder. we're gonna give them a try or do you have something similar to offer us.

8 Likes

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by Wallade(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2017
Chartey:

Nigerians will never listen. Very gullible. I remember when MMM people would insult one for pointing out the fraudulent nature of the scheme. Let's wait and see.
This man also owns Africa Health TV. Anybody that knows that channel knows its one of the worst TV stations in Nigeria. How can someone like that offer all these things they've promised?

TSTV has made an offer that we can't resist besides, it is not your money, it is our money so we can gamble with it provided we desire it.

Thank you but no thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by efighter: 9:32am On Oct 03, 2017
jacyhelen:
No wonder they wont let Igbos Go?!

Arewa almajaris have told you to leave their region and go. So, what are you waiting for? Why launching your TSTV in Amala republic of Yorubas? Why not launch in it your potopoto republic of drugs and sundry crimes? Biafra, we shall never give you. You will remain third class citizens in Nigeria forever.

9 Likes

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2017
The guy is young oooo, i like it when you are young and getting it

1 Like

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by logica(m): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2017
generationz:
Wasn't this the same bright echefu who was arrested by efcc last year for fraudulent practices

The same one who proposed to his alleged runs girl girlfriend just 5months after his wife's death.

Wow. You are on to something there. From the photos, It appears he is same person.

2 Likes

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by bmos(m): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2017
Alexgeneration:
Igbo Boy

Ibo boy no de marry quick. How old is this boy- man?
Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by Hedonistically: 9:33am On Oct 03, 2017
See this one. Already feeling like an entrepreneurship guru even before the so-called TSTV has made any impact.

The same mistake his failed predecessors like Toyin Subair of HiTV made. Feeling larger than life and over hyping their personalities for no reason.

This over personalisation of what is supposed to be big business is a recipe for failure. This joker cannot stand the test of time and is certainly not a threat to Dstv.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by directonpc(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2017
jnwankwo:

These TSTV guys are actually reckless. I am really surprised that they brought the minister into this.
I believe that this is another MMM. Buyers beware. This is based on the following:
1. Bein sports acquired the EPL, Champions League and Laliga only for MENA (Middle East and North Africa). They do not have the right for Nigeria. DSTV owns the rights for Nigeria till 2019. You cannot give what you do not have. When a new service is launched, you have to wait for the next bidding round to have a shot at acquiring the rights. You cannot jump in the middle and start showing it. Things are not done that way in the PayTV world.

A lot of channels listed like CNN, National Geographic, Discovery etc were acquired by DSTV on an exclusive basis for DTH in sub-saharan Africa by DSTV. Channels like Star Movies, MBC2, etc are only cleared for middle east and Asia. I really doubt that they have the rights to those channels. They may show it for one or two months before they are asked to take them off air.

I check with a content aggregator on the cost per subscriber for these channels, assuming they can buy the rights, it came out the about 23 USD per month. That is excluding the sports channels. Based on today's naira exchange rate of 365 naira to a dollar, the cost is 8,395 Naira per subscriber. The content owners globally charge per month for their content. They do not charge per week or part of the month. The content owners dictate the terms. Nobody can pay 8395 Naira and charge 3000 Naira. Not possible.

The cost of decoder package is as follows - decoder 25 USD, smartcard 4 USD, dish is 5 USD. Total is 34 USD (12410 naira). If we add shipping and clearing, you can get 15,000 Naira. To charge 5000 Naira for the package, you will need a lot of cheap money from bank to fund the decoder purchase. Buying 15,000 and selling 5000 sounds interesting to me.

To do internet via satellite, you need VSAT equipment which is expensive compared to the dish/lnb you need to receive dstv. Minimum cost of vsat equipment should be not less than 50,000 Naira. If you use the traditional dish equipment, you can only receive. You cannot do internet with it. Unless TSTV will supply you 40,000 Naira vsat equipment for 5000 Naira.

I went to lyngsat and checked the ABS 3A satellite, I did not see any information about any TSTV channels. Lyngsat is the database of all channels currently on satellite.

When you launch a new DTH platform, you start with a test transmission. This allows you to work through some issues that might come up. It also gives people chance to see some of your channels to make sure they are real before committing their money. There is no test transmission from TSTV.

8. EFCC Fraud Charges
http://motherhoodinstyle.net/2016/01/23/doctor-who-proposed-marriage-to-wifes-close-friend-4-months-after-her-death-dumped-after-hes-nabbed-by-efcc/

In conclusion, people should ask enough questions before investing their hard earned money. If it is too good to be true, it's probably is. Let this not be another MMM.
your over sabi eh! Even dstv sell full unit for 9k

3 Likes

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by golddiamond860: 9:35am On Oct 03, 2017
jnwankwo:

8. EFCC Fraud Charges

bad belle...Enemy of progress......e go do u vam na-anya how this will close down dstv

4 Likes

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by hanassholesolo: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2017
jnwankwo:

8. EFCC Fraud Charges

DSTV AND GOTV ON SUCIDE WATCH gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2017
Nathdoug:
I know he must be an ibo man creative people......not as clueless as the people from the other end close to chad
Dangote is from ur village right? ewu zambia! u think all Igbos are tribalistic like you huh.mtchew

1 Like

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2017
vaca1:
Dstv paid u to vomit rubbish. you are buying something you 're seeing physically and you are here.comparing it with MMM. please try harder. we're gonna give them a try or do you have something similar to offer us.
similar for where dont try it, cos the guy is part of those thieves that call themself dstv. And moreover dstv knows something has happen that is why they launch go max bouquet this october.

1 Like

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2017
jnwankwo:

8. EFCC Fraud Charges

I guess you are the CEO or family member of dstv.

4 Likes

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by KemjikaEme: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2017
rajiraymond:
Can this man allow the breaking up of this nation? No, it's only those that are jobless and also senseless. Staying with your parent at the age of 50yrs, in fact is very annoyed.
Who says he has to restrict his business to Nigeria or that he can't survive without patronage in Nigeria? What happened with spreading and covering the African continent?
The Dstv you watch was brought to Nigeria all the way from South Africa for pete's sake.
You can't use this sort of emotional manipulation to tie igbos down if they are truly eager to secede from Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2017
jnwankwo:
[s]Another MMM Scam. Everybody beware.

8. EFCC Fraud Charges

In conclusion, people should ask enough questions before investing their hard earned money. If it is too good to be true, it's probably is. Let this not be another MMM.[/s]
An igbo Man speaking Ill of another igbo man biz..Nazo una dey do..Una always dey bitter if u see another igbo man doing better than you..E dey una body undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 03, 2017
directonpc:
your over sabi eh! Even dstv sell full unit for 9k
don't mind the dude
Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 03, 2017
In conclusion, people should ask enough questions before investing their hard earned money. If it is too good to be true, it's probably is. Let this not be another MMM.[/quote]

you carried out a forensic research over 5k be it scam .... i dnnt mind havin d decoder as decoration aftermath no channels ...guess that it is the worst that can happen.
moreover beinsport n mbc channel are been viewed in nigeria. naa where you waka reach you go see reach.
thanks all the same for caution message,,cumin to this world sef naa risk

3 Likes

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2017
jacyhelen:
No wonder they wont let Igbos Go?!
For real...I'm really tired of you tribalists SMH
Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by deafeyez: 9:38am On Oct 03, 2017
jnwankwo:

8. EFCC Fraud Charges

Do you know CTL shows life EPL in beIN sports? and they charge 3150

2 Likes

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by ADEMOSU(m): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2017
It's made in Najia let deal after all despite reaping off by Multochoice and MTN we still patronise .
Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 9:40am On Oct 03, 2017
Chartey:

Nigerians will never listen. Very gullible. I remember when MMM people would insult one for pointing out the fraudulent nature of the scheme. Let's wait and see.
This man also owns Africa Health TV. Anybody that knows that channel knows its one of the worst TV stations in Nigeria. How can someone like that offer all these things they've promised?
Ghana boy wey carry Naija matter for head like Gala..We don see you.oya hibernate

9 Likes

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by SOFTENGR: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2017
jnwankwo:

8. EFCC Fraud Charges

Behave yourself. No make me vex

5 Likes

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2017
jnwankwo:

8. EFCC Fraud Charges

shataap there!

You are an enemy of progress and full of jealousy.

Why not let him start first before condeming him, why are you discouraging people from his business.

He never asked you to remain the way you are.

You are one of the reasons Nigeria wont grow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by nototribalist: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2017
Chartey:

mumuu na big problem in your life. We need to pray for you.

Do you know there's an alternative to DSTV in some South East states call CTL. It's N3,000 P/month. You will watch all football league through beIN sports that this TSTV is using. Do you have brain at all?

6 Likes

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by deafeyez: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2017
Chartey:

Olubande park well jor. Na ur pickup u dey use make mouth u no dey see my Range Rover?

1 Like

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2017
IPOB youth doing Zoo proud...

5 Likes

Re: Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2017
rajiraymond:
Can this man allow the breaking up of this nation? No, it's only those that are jobless and also senseless. Staying with your parent at the age of 50yrs, in fact is very annoyed.
Ofcos you have to bring this into it, what has brake up got to do with this? even if igbos do get Biafra how would that stop his Biz?
dont you patronize DSTV? are they owned by One Nigerian,
get sense small abeg!

PS Im not IGBO. in 9ja there are only 2 tribes Rich and Poor!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

TV/Movies Section Library / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion / SELINA TESTED EPISODE 18 (death Of Aboy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.