Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

What Is The Essence Of The Platform - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Essence Of The Platform (426 Views)

Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence / Osinbajo’s Speech At The Platform: 10 Things We Learned From The Vice President / Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Essence Of The Platform by Nicur: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2017
http://www.theplatformnigeria.com/sites/2016/oct/live-broadcast

Please can someone tell me what is the essence of platform Nigeria, what does it intend to achieve? don't get me wrong i enjoy the show but am sick and tired of talk talk every year, after today's program, what happens? is that it? where do we go from!!!! for me this needs to be a movement!! more than every year talk talk, complain upon complain!! year in year out! i still ask what is the essence of platform Nigeria?? 2019 is around the corner, we cant make the same mistake we made in 2015 and other years!! Pastor Poju time for action !! walk the talk!!!!!!
lalasticlala please we need answers
Re: What Is The Essence Of The Platform by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
They need to consult Nnamdi Kanu for the next move if they are serious.
Re: What Is The Essence Of The Platform by Intrepid01(m): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
I've always had this sentiment from day 1...but you know in Nigeria, there's aways a hidden agenda somewhere

(1) (Reply)

FPP Protect Pregnant Victim Of Domestic Violence / People's Integrity And Investments In Nigeria (must Read) / Positive Things Restructuring Nigeria Will Bring!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.