Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You (14123 Views)

5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) / 13 Clear Signs To Know She Enjoys Having Sex With You. (nauthy Friday 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by RoyalBlak007: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2017
1. She twitches a lock of her hair.

When a girl feels shy or, on the contrary, flirts, she instinctively touches her hair and pulls it around her finger. Of course, this refers to girls with long hair..

https://brightside.me/inspiration-relationships/12-clear-signs-that-she-is-crazy-about-you-382410/

3 Likes

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by McBrooklyn(m): 11:44am On Oct 02, 2017
cheesy
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by RoyalBlak007: 11:46am On Oct 02, 2017
2. Pay attention to how she holds her hands.

A closed pose with hands crossed on the chest is not necessarily a sign of disdain or a definite “No.“ Sometimes a girl can feel shy and not ready to open up to you so quickly. Be a little bit more delicate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by RoyalBlak007: 11:47am On Oct 02, 2017
3. She often looks into a mirror.

Every girl wants to look flawless. Especially when someone she likes sits near her.

1 Like

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by iamJ(m): 11:47am On Oct 02, 2017
Oya na

Ugly boys will come here and try to feel among cheesy

Stop wasting your time, girls dont like ugly guys

2 Likes

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by BiafranBushBoy: 11:47am On Oct 02, 2017
lol
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by RoyalBlak007: 11:47am On Oct 02, 2017
4. She touches her lips.

When a girl touches or licks her lips, it is a clear sign that she is interested or even excited. It is so obvious that they often use this gesture in movies.

1 Like

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by RoyalBlak007: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2017
5. She often checks her clothes or hair.

If the girl tries to check her clothes, hair, or accessories in your presence, this means that she is nervous.

1 Like

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by BiafranBushBoy: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
Oya na

Hello Mr World...

I heard you are so cute that even your cripp...led gf dumped you shebi?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by RoyalBlak007: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2017
6. She shakes her shoe on her toes.

When a girl shakes her shoes on her toes, it means she feels relaxed. She does this when she feels comfortable, tries to attract your attention, or flirts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Samusu(m): 11:51am On Oct 02, 2017
This things no the finish? Different one today, another one tomorrow. Abegy

1 Like

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by RoyalBlak007: 11:51am On Oct 02, 2017
7. She copies your pose or gestures.

Pay attention if the girl "mirrors" your pose, gestures, or behavior. For example, you touch your hair, and she does the same a minute later. You whisper, and she whispers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:52am On Oct 02, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
4. She touches her lips.

When a girl touches or licks her lips, it is a clear sign that she is interested or even excited. It is so obvious that they often use this gesture in movies.

All the signs above just shows she just wanna get laid.
Not “crazy about you”

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by RoyalBlak007: 11:55am On Oct 02, 2017
8. Note the position of her thumb.

This gesture is more used by men when they try to put their thumbs inside their pockets or belt. However, girls also use this trick, though in a more sophisticated way.

1 Like

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by RoyalBlak007: 11:58am On Oct 02, 2017
9. She keeps her back straight and shows her breasts.

2 Likes

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by RoyalBlak007: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2017
10. She tries to sit closer to you.

When 2 people are within one room, the distance between them can say a lot about their relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by RoyalBlak007: 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
11. Note the position of her legs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by RoyalBlak007: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
12. Her pupils get wider every time she sees you.

Eye contact affects the production of oxytocin . This hormone helps us feel as if we are bonded with a person. That is why we always try to make eye contact with someone we like.

2 Likes

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by iamJ(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Hello Mr World...

I heard you are so cute that even your cripp...led gf dumped you shebi?
cheesy dumped me? She left because i cheated oga and she has been begging to come back, be like say to get likes they hungry u cheesy

Where i dey for woman mata u dey trek 10000 light years behind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by iamJ(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
11. Note the position of her legs.
olosho position

All girls do this for different reason jor, its mostly for crush and u the crush will never see it

4 Likes

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by BiafranBushBoy: 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
cheesy dumped me? She left because i cheated oga and she has been begging to come back, be like say to get likes they hungry u cheesy

Where i dey for woman mata u dey trek 10000 light years behind

hahahaha...

3 Likes

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Number 11 got me laughing cheesy cheesy

almost like shes saying "no fvcking for you bros.....nothing go make me open this leg for you" in da first pics

and "hey man......i'm free and ready........just spread my thighs wider and do your thing" in da second cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Donaldduke2019(m): 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
Oya na

cute guys don't go around telling people that they are cute

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
When I am crazy about some one all I do is day dream tongue

1 Like

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by iamJ(m): 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

hahahaha...

I guess she was begging because she is crippled. No sane girl would date someone like you (Only desperadoes I guess)

So when I hear you call a guy ugly, I look at your picture, and I burst into laughter cheesy

If ugliness were to be a car, you would be a Range Rover Sports 2019 model cheesy

sane girl cheesy guy no be u go beach party alone?

Do u even have a gf?

Abeg ure too small to troll me, take ur face and face ur mosquito net door

3 Likes

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by iamJ(m): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

cute guys don't go around telling people that they are cute
did i say that am cute?

Only u dey assume am grin because the truth is known smiley

1 Like

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by RoyalBlak007: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
olosho position

All girls do this for different reason jor, its mostly for crush and u the crush will never see it

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by iamJ(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

gringringrin
grin braddest

1 Like

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Donaldduke2019(m): 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
did i say that am cute?

Only u dey assume am grin because the truth is known smiley
It's only bleached and ugly guys dah do insult people's facial appearance

2 Likes

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by BiafranBushBoy: 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
[quote author=iamJ post=61032035] sane girl cheesy guy no be u go beach party alone?

Do u even have a gf?

Abeg ure too small to troll me, take ur face and face ur mosquito

3 Likes

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by BiafranBushBoy: 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

It's only bleached and ugly guys dah do insult people's facial appearance
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by iamJ(m): 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

hahaha cheesy. Why did your second gf dump you?

You remember that night you called her and she told you that she was at school? cheesy

I was digging her real bad cheesy... The say I saw you and knew that you weren't even up to 5 ft in height, black with stained lips,

I knew that Nairaland was just an illusion.

Call any guy or girl ugly here again, we will then know who is ugly or not!!

Keep face like Buhari pant!! cheesy
fighting for ur uniben jambite cheesy

My word na product description, who ugly ugly, i just remind people, all that inner beauty talk na tori, nobody dey carry xray machine waka

As for u, so na to dream abt my ex that i dont send lol, a girl that i ignore now is ur fantasy ure so behind me

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can you last long in bed? Enter here / I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 / My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.