Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured (51254 Views)

IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th / British IPOB Member Regains Freedom From DSS Custody After Arrest. Photos / IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by CastedDude: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Spain is facing a political crisis after Catalans voted in favor of independence in a contested referendum that descended into violence when police launched a widespread crackdown on the vote. The Catalan government said it had earned the right to independence from Spain after results showed 90% of those who voted were in favor of a split.

While the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) are seeking for a breakaway/freedom from Nigeria, an IPOB member was spotted proudly rocking a biafran outfit to show solidarity while voting for the Catalonia referendum. According to him, what is about to happen in Spain will also happen in Nigeria.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/ipob-member-pictured-voting-catalonia-referendum-spain.html

71 Likes 16 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by CastedDude: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by sehin79(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
nigeria no be spain ooo dem go just kill una finish.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Ngene44: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
The more you Crack down on biafra agitators the more they become popular and win sympathizers. IPOB is not the only biafra movement. I am nt IPOB member but I stand with massob. Massob is nt a terrorist group like IPOB, what we need is freedom from the zoo.

192 Likes 12 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by simultaneousboi(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2017

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Gotze1: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ok
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Harbeyg09(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
Waste votes

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by solid3(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by perez100: 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
A civilised country where sane human-beings live, and no death recorded. But here, the military find strenght in unarmed civilians. That is one of the features of a weak military. Shame!

256 Likes 18 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by frank202012: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
according to sarrki, the chief executive officer of all nairaland zombies... Catalonia's re miscreants......

181 Likes 14 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Adiola(f): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
buhari is an idiot and a nincompoop .....a brain dead human only little than an animal .....his reasoning capacity is lower than the IQ of an insect useless MSN @ 74

208 Likes 14 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by mgbadike81: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
God bless Biafra, the land of the rising sun.

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by perez100: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
Only in Nigeria you expect love where there is injustice and they think Igbos will accept that kind of hide and seek love.

129 Likes 14 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
This people be like MTN; "Everywhere you go".

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Opakan2: 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
sunnyb0b0:
This people be like MTN; "Everywhere you go".

They never look back or bother to check the real status of their mud rich enclave.

It's the lies they feed them online they follow. I bet 90% of them can't live in Aba or Onitsha for a month. It's cities like Lagos, Jos etc. they all want to stay.

I do pity them alot.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hope these guys know that Catalonians didn't get this far by threats lies, propaganda, hate speeches, asking for guns etc.

If Igbos want Biafra, they can get it, but not through this their current means.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by dokiOloye(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Campusity:
Hope these guys know that Catalonians didn't get this far by threats lies, propaganda, hate speeches, asking for guns etc.

If Igbos want Biafra, they can get it, but not through this their current means.
This ur rhyme is stale.
Wax another one.

153 Likes 13 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by dokiOloye(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

They never look back or bother to check the real status of their mud rich enclave.

It's the lies they feed them online they follow. I bet 90% of them can't live in Aba or Onitsha for a month. It's cities like Lagos, Jos etc. they all want to stay.

I do pity them alot.
Don't cry for me Argentina grin grin grin

179 Likes 19 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

I do pity them alot.

Have you ever been to the East? Be sincere to your God while answering that question.

154 Likes 13 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Opakan2: 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Have you ever been to the East? Be sincere to your God while answering that question.

Why so serious and pained?

Moreover it's not in our nature as Yorubas to visit hostile lands where you can't make headway in life due to tribalism or where they eat people as delicacy.

The lifestyle there is too primitive for a sophisticated and educated fellow like me. I can only go overseas if atal I want to have a change of environment.
Hope that answers your question?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by KevinDein: 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
perez100:
A civilised country where sane human-beings live, and no death recorded. But here, the military find strenght in unarmed civilians. That is one of the features of a weak military. Shame!
Well said.

You will also notice that in that civilised country people who want a separate country for themselves went about it the right way. They didn't set up a radio station where they preach hate and call people of other ethnic groups animals that live in zoo.

Most of you over there deserve this prestigious certificate :

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Yyeske(m): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
These ones think Spain will ever grant Catalonia its wish how much more supporting anything called Biafra, most are illegal immigrants anyway

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by KevinDein: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
Adiola:
buhari is an idiot and a nincompoop .....a brain dead human only little than an animal .....his reasoning capacity is lower than the IQ of an insect useless MSN @ 74
Hahahahaha

I intend to vote for Buhari come 2019 just so he can continue to torment you hateful beings.
grin grin grin

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

Moreover it's not in our nature as Yorubas to visit hostile lands where you can't make headway in life due to tribalism or where they eat people as delicacy.

The lifestyle there is too primitive for a sophisticated and educated fellow like me. I can only go overseas if atal I want to have a change of environment.
Lol grin
This suffersticated ogbomosho skull mining afonja miscreant just made my day.
Funny boy..Lol
You should consider comedy grin

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Bede2u(m): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

lol silly rant. Half of the penticostal pastors and celestial church prophets in the east are yorubas. Na church business and herbal medicine una dey come sell for east. While my people are opening major industries around nigeria including your very own ogun state
Sophistication my butt.
You guys dont have a lot to offer my dear boy

90 Likes 15 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by PureMe01: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yyeske:
These ones think Spain will ever grant Catalonia its wish how much more supporting anything called Biafra, most are illegal immigrants anyway
lol.illegal immigrants cos they are Biafrans..dis is my 2nd time of warning u.."Dont end up like "ipobexposed"

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by EnEnPeecee: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
But down here in Nigere we have illiterates as leaders who feared Nigeria s break up as if there whole soul is tied to Nigeria.

They may continue objecting to it but one day na one day.

13 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Lol.
See this almajiri go and deport them na
Its likely you are an illegal immigrant in naija sef, probably from niger, chad or sudan

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by gidgiddy: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

I do pity them alot.

And why are you drinking panadol over another persons headache?

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Adiola(f): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
KevinDein:

Hahahahaha

I intend to vote for Buhari come 2019 just so he can continue to torment you hateful beings.
grin grin grin
pmb till 2060

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by ProWalker: 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ngene44:
The more you Crack down on biafra agitators the more they become popular and win sympathizers. IPOB is not the only biafra movement. I am nt IPOB member but I stand with massob. Massob is nt a terrorist group like IPOB, what we need is freedom from the zoo.

Push ekwerenmadu and abaribe to stop the typical igbo cowardice and push the biafra debate in the national assembly. Who do you think is in the position to kick start the debate

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege / What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.