Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei (636 Views)

A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. / I Want A Female Buddy! / I Need A Female Friend In Sango-ota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
Agnes Co**ell** Okwo** is my bestfrnd.
B4 26th of September (her birthday), she told me 2 mak sure dat I upload her pix on my timeline; which I know was impossible due 2 unavoidable reasons.
On her birthday, I called, congratulated & prayed 4 her.
I followed it up by sending her 10 diff. sms, each containing above 600 characters.
She was glad & thankful.
Later at noon, she called 2 disclose her disappointment 4 not posting her picture or wishing her happy birthday online.
I was calm about D situation, xplaining 2 her dat I cant post, comment & msg until D embargo on my acct is lifted by facebook admin.
2 further convince her, I gav her my facebook username & password; while telling her not 2 abuse D priviledge she has.
On 30th, September 2017, I discovered she deleted a certain conversation of mine.
Having warned her, I did not expect her 2 do such.
Hence, I quickly altered my password & logged out devices dat had access 2my acct.
She called yesternite, asking why I changed my password, I told her IT IS OVER.
Re: To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei by tolugar: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
I blame buhari
Re: To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby

biacan

Obontami

lalasticlacla

lefulefu

ozila

oyinprince

rosebaby

waddaya think

she zz disturbing me with kals and sms.

I dont wanna talk to her anymore.

She betrayed diz friendship.
Re: To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
tolugar:
I blame buhari
Broz, U are high on Indian Hemp
Re: To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
grin

TRUST NO ONE..they gonna fvck u up. lipsrsealed

There are some things that u shud not allow ur "bestie" to do it or even to know about it wink S(he) gonna put u to hell like no other & whats more painful is that the person u trusted betrayed u.

Re: To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

TRUST NO ONE..they gonna fvck u up. lipsrsealed

There are some things that u shud not allow ur "bestie" to do it or even to know about it wink S(he) gonna put u to hell like no other & whats more painful is that the person u trusted betrayed u.

Thanks sister.
If she does not stay away from me, I will play along and bang the hell out of her damn pussycat.
Re: To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei by biacan(f): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Womanpleaser:
IamKashyBaby
biacan
Obontami
lalasticlacla
lefulefu
ozila
oyinprince
rosebaby
waddaya think
Not true though not all female best friends
Re: To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 06, 2017
Womanpleaser:
IamKashyBaby

biacan

Obontami

lalasticlacla

lefulefu

ozila

oyinprince

rosebaby

waddaya think

grin grin
Re: To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei by biacan(f): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin
That's a lie.......women are the best set of people you can trust in this life
Re: To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
biacan:

That's a lie.......women are the best set of people you can trust in this life
Hav U finished dreaming?
Re: To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei by biacan(f): 3:41am On Oct 07, 2017
Womanpleaser:
Hav U finished dreaming?
yes
sup
Re: To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 07, 2017
biacan:

yes
sup
biacan, gud mawnin
long time
wetin dey for ur son?
Re: To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei by biacan(f): 6:57am On Oct 07, 2017
Womanpleaser:
biacan, gud mawnin
long time
wetin dey for ur son?
No chat
waiting you dry expect.......go sweep house nowoooooo
Re: To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 07, 2017
biacan:

No chat
waiting you dry expect.......go sweep house nowoooooo
Lolz
Cleaners go do dat.
Wetin U cook?
Re: To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei by biacan(f): 8:22am On Oct 07, 2017
Womanpleaser:
Lolz
Cleaners go do dat.
Wetin U cook?
beans and dodo you go eat ?

1 Like

Re: To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 07, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
biacan:

biacan:

biacan:

Correct babe.

*Sets dining* oya serve me biacan

abeg gimme fresh paami
Re: To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei by biacan(f): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2017
Womanpleaser:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Correct babe.
*Sets dining* oya serve me biacan
abeg gimme fresh paami
Anything for you my round face boy........ everything
Re: To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 07, 2017
biacan:

Anything for you my round face boy........ everything
madam biacan, wetin my face do u. #winks
Re: To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei by biacan(f): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
Womanpleaser:
madam biacan, wetin my face do u. #winks
Ahh someone can not play with you again
Re: To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
biacan:

Ahh someone can not play with you again
If you play with me, na belle U go carry straight.
Re: To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei by biacan(f): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Womanpleaser:
If you play with me, na belle U go carry straight.
Belle ke you rich to give me Belle........ you've now join badgan you this boy
Re: To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
biacan:

Belle ke you rich to give me Belle........ you've now join badgan you this boy
I no dey like wear condom.

Na withdrawal method sure pass

But as ur attitude take gud like dz, wen I fvck you, I go release akamu inside the hole
Re: To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei by biacan(f): 6:32am On Oct 08, 2017
Womanpleaser:

I no dey like wear condom.

Na withdrawal method sure pass

But as ur attitude take gud like dz, wen I fvck you, I go release akamu inside the hole

akamu ko...... moi moi....... ni
Re: To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 08, 2017
biacan:

akamu ko...... moi moi....... ni
gud mawnin biacan
happy sunday
wishing you a pleasant new week
Re: To Trust A Female Besfriend Is Like Sitting On Gun Powder - Cutezeei Shegzzyeei by biacan(f): 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
Womanpleaser:
gud mawnin biacan
happy sunday
wishing you a pleasant new week
Thanks same here

(1) (Reply)

Where Are You? / ... / Fuckmate/fwb Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.