Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Is There A Lasting Solution To PID and bacterial vaginosis? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There A Lasting Solution To PID and bacterial vaginosis? (2203 Views)

Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment / Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Your High Blood Pressure / Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Lasting Solution To PID and bacterial vaginosis? by Rbae: 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
sad
Re: Is There A Lasting Solution To PID and bacterial vaginosis? by Rbae: 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
sad
Re: Is There A Lasting Solution To PID and bacterial vaginosis? by sammysunny88: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Rbae:
Please, a cousin has pid, bacterial vaginosis and fibroid, she has been going to d hospital to treat it, always complaining of lower abdominal pains and she is a *virgin*. She also has fibroid and she clots on d 6th or 7th day after her menses+ she urinates frequently (from when she was 3 years old she urinates alot) and farts from d bum and VJ whenever she urinates. ..this started recently tho and I was told d bacteria vaginitis causes this.

She has visited hospitals, taken drugs and herbs too. She's getting married soon and is so worried. She might kill herself with worry if care is not taken. Please, what can she take to stop all this problems from Satan? Please.
. So sad...... There is pure natural and curative product from China that is very effective in curing any kind of infection such as PID, bacteria infection, virus infection, cyst, candiasis, vaginitis etc.. The efficacy of this product is highly guarantee because I have used this product treat and cure many PID and other chronic infections. With this herbal product, PID and others infection can be cure within three weeks.
About the fibroid, it can be cure and eliminate within 45days with the help f this herbal product. Many women who have done fibroid operation two to Three times because it regrow, still come back to us and they all got their parmanent and complete cure.
My advice is that, she should act fast especially on the PID because if it stays too long with treatment, it causes fallopian tube blockage which is a very serious case in infertility. Chat me up for details.... 0/8/0?6?8?8/0?3?3/8?6.
Re: Is There A Lasting Solution To PID and bacterial vaginosis? by Rbae: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
sammysunny88:
. So sad...... There is pure natural and curative product from China that is very effective in curing any kind of infection such as PID, bacteria infection, virus infection, cyst, candiasis, vaginitis etc.. The efficacy of this product is highly guarantee because I have used this product treat and cure many PID and other chronic infections. With this herbal product, PID and others infection can be cure within three weeks.
About the fibroid, it can be cure and eliminate within 45days with the help f this herbal product. Many women who have done fibroid operation two to Three times because it regrow, still come back to us and they all got their parmanent and complete cure.
My advice is that, she should act fast especially on the PID because if it stays too long with treatment, it causes fallopian tube blockage which is a very serious case in infertility. Chat me up for details.... 0/8/0?6?8?8/0?3?3/8?6.

OK.
Re: Is There A Lasting Solution To PID and bacterial vaginosis? by infonirt: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
I remember I story that might help. If you need to try the products just call ne, there is a 100% money back guarantee, so you have nothing to loose

Re: Is There A Lasting Solution To PID and bacterial vaginosis? by Rbae: 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
[quote author=infonirt post=61044438]I remember I story that might help. If you need to try the products just call ne, there is a 100% money back guarantee, so you have nothing to loose[/quote

Nafdac approved?]

(1) (Reply)

Five Effective Ways To Removing Stretch Marks / . / 5 Insects Nigerians Could Eat Without Even Noticing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.