Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] (55584 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele Twerking / A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos / Is Funke Akindele Pregnant Or Is This Pot Belly? Fans Ask (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by TunezMedia: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Heavily pregnant, Funke Akindele has been getting stressed over her ever ravaging appetite.

The actress who has been hush hush about her pregnancy so far came out to complain about the confusing appetite which usually affects a lady during the third trimester, when the woman experiences excessive hunger. This new change has turned the jenifa star into a foodie on social media.

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/10/pregnant-funke-akindele-worry-about-her.html?m=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Your husband's dick worked

41 Likes

Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by Brooke60(f): 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sha remember to lose the weight after giving birth to avoid stories that touches the heart from your husband.

I wish you easy delivery. [

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by decatalyst(m): 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Your husband's dick worked

We are frying akara OK?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by Evablizin(f): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
cheesy

Chai Aunty mi,don't worry is just a matter of time your shild will land,safe delivery in advance.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by MhizzAJ(f): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
I love this lady

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by nikkypearl(f): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Waiting for the good news..she deserves to be happy..we all do wink

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by Teewhy2: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
I think at this period she needs to be more cautious about her diet. She should eat more of vegetables and fruits then avoid all those flour stuff she has in that picture .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by PiuniMan: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hi
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by YelloweWest: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Her own cannot be compared to mine. Hunger pang ever 30mins angry

If I don't see food it's as if I'll just pass out!

Na my kpekus I dey pity.... this boy go big eh cry cry cry cry sad

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by toyinjimoh(m): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Then stop eating
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by Samusu(m): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
thank God no be Suya and Coke

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
It's part of it eat well Funky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by Papiikush: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
She seems to be holding up quite alright.
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by czarina(f): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
cheesy Awwwww...how sweet!
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
Attention seekers everywhere. Gerrahere jor or check my mo'fucking signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by goodnewscliff(m): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
my crush has been taken!!!
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by sod09(m): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
Baby is hungry na
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by FitnessDoctor: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Haha, I hope your baby comes with an accent of its own.
if you are complaining like this then i wonder what your husband is going through.
You must be giving him sleepless nights already asking for one meal or the other.
If you want to lose that baby weight after delivery you can check out my blog www.realfitbody.com
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by akabude: 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
God bless you Funke!
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by dust144(m): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mctheeeeew

Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by dingbang(m): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Is it our business?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by rolla10(m): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nice one
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by coldsummer: 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Why is she bleaching. Or am I not seeing the leg well

Congratulations jenva. Wishing you safe delivery and pray that the same God that showed you mercy and have you the fruit of the womb will answer everyone in need.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by quiverfull(m): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
It's beyond your control dear...do as the occasion demands.
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
That's craving in pregnancy
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by IMASTEX: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
It is expected. Let me send you my snails. More food.

Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by efighter: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
You are carrying a Yoruba baby in your stomach but you go about eating all kinds of Oyinbo food instead of eating amala, eba, iyan with efo-riro. Well, just make sure you dont give birth to half or quater cast like Murray-Bruce.

Also, this pregnancy you are disturbing the social media with, better magnet yourself with GOD, remember Toolz Oniru's own, evil will not come near you, but you self keep away from evil eyes. You are not the only pregnant woman around.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Gifty Mawunya, John Dumelo's Wife As They Wed Today (Photos) / Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor / Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.