Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Who Is More Likely To Lie In Relationships (boys Or Girls) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Likely To Lie In Relationships (boys Or Girls) (480 Views)

20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On / Are We Dating Boys Or Onion / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Likely To Lie In Relationships (boys Or Girls) by Gbethel: 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
There's no specific answer to this as it varies in different relationships. I have had people I lied to and people that lied to me, so am not going to sit behind my computer and present my self as holy or justify why somethings were done.

Lying in relationships could be a result of hiding some information from the other party, either for their best interest or your selfish interest, people also lie to exalt themselves so as to be seen as somebody when they are nobody while other situations might involve life and death, or shame.

It is important to mention that some relationships are so toxic that you find yourself lying to prove a point. If you are in such relationship, I don't know the best advice to give you because there is nothing I or anyone can say to help you quit such relationship and this is so because most people who remain in a toxic relationship have in one way or the other lost themselves in that relationship, which makes them feel or see no wrong in such relationship.
Click to continue there is a gift for you.
http://www.classic9ija.online/2017/10/who-is-more-likely-to-lie-in.html

Re: Who Is More Likely To Lie In Relationships (boys Or Girls) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
grin

No doubt its MEN...

They can lie for the whole galaxy sha. Even dem broke they say they are rich but cant afford to buy slippers for their ashy feet lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is More Likely To Lie In Relationships (boys Or Girls) by wh33z(m): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
Gbethel:
There's no specific answer to this as it varies in different relationships. I have had people I lied to and people that lied to me, so am not going to sit behind my computer and present my self as holy or justify why somethings were done.

Lying in relationships could be a result of hiding some information from the other party, either for their best interest or your selfish interest, people also lie to exalt themselves so as to be seen as somebody when they are nobody while other situations might involve life and death, or shame.

It is important to mention that some relationships are so toxic that you find yourself lying to prove a point. If you are in such relationship, I don't know the best advice to give you because there is nothing I or anyone can say to help you quit such relationship and this is so because most people who remain in a toxic relationship have in one way or the other lost themselves in that relationship, which makes them feel or see no wrong in such relationship.
Click to continue there is a gift for you.
http://www.classic9ija.online/2017/10/who-is-more-likely-to-lie-in.html

na gals na...oloshos oshi grin
Re: Who Is More Likely To Lie In Relationships (boys Or Girls) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
Those girls that always claim that they are virgins or were rape as a teenager.
Re: Who Is More Likely To Lie In Relationships (boys Or Girls) by Zhahovic(m): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

No doubt its MEN...

They can lie for the whole galaxy sha. Even dem broke they say they are rich but cant afford to buy slippers for their ashy feet lipsrsealed
no need to stereotype...all humans lie....
if U say men lie more.....back up your claim with statistics..
Re: Who Is More Likely To Lie In Relationships (boys Or Girls) by Tattooboy: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
comshots:
Those girls that always claim that they are virgins or were rape as a teenager.
na rape dem rape all of them. I've heard that line from 2 ladies.

Meanwhile, I just scored a chick this morning. She told me she had no bf when I was there when she was talking about her bf with a neighbour. I care-less. Scoring was the aim.
Re: Who Is More Likely To Lie In Relationships (boys Or Girls) by muller101(m): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
The liar of cos.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You A Lady Who Is True? / Which title is best for this movie / 10 Relationship ‘truths’ You Have To Let Go Of If You Want Lasting Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.