Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience (69379 Views)

TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals / TSTV Is Back With Exciting News / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by Opinionated: 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
Many small businesses and even homes incur 2 bills that are not essential needs in the real sense of it but many people feel they cannot do without them -Internet and satellite television subscription.

Would it not be nice to have one solution that provides you with both at a cheap rate? This is exactly what the newly-launched TSTV is bringing. You can depending on how heavily you use data for example, subscribe to Internet and satellite TV for N3,000 per month or even less if you are a light user. Some people pay higher rates to get Internet on their smartphones alone. This for us is the real game-changing proposition that TSTV has over DSTV and StarTimes which are currently No. 1 and 2 in the Nigerian satellite/Pay-TV market.

TSTV explains it thus:

“We will pioneer the introduction of Smart set top boxes in Nigeria DTH industry.” it set-up box as the following features:

“HD SMART Set Top Box (Connected Set top box) converts your existing LED TV into a Smart TV besides showing you more than 100 Channels & services in High Definition and Standard Definition. While the DTH tech in it brings television channels in Standard Definition and High Definition, the Connected set top box allows one to browse content from Twitter, Facebook, Daily Motion, video on demand sites, Over the Top, OTT apps, news, weather etc. through applications residing on STB. Our HD Smart Set Top Box will work as a tool for personalization, engagement, and new customer experiences and with internet connectivity, one can convert one‘s TV into a smart TV using it. Subscribers are entitled to a complementary 20GB internet capacity every month and this service is available for extension on demand.

“TSTV STB Back-Office End-to-End Solution is an easy-to-maintain solution for delivering TV, Video-On-Demand, and interactive services to end users who use LAN. It suits for schools, hospitals, hotels, communities, securities firms and so on.

“TSTV STB platform also includes in-built fast Wi-Fi, up to 802.11ac, 1 GBit/s Ethernet and USB 3.0 interface. TSTV STB supports built-in Bluetooth 4.0, RF for hybrid remote controls and support of Smart Home services via Zigbee/Thread standard. Multichannel video recording is possible via fast external USB 3.0 hard disks up to 50 Gigabyte capacity. Our Smart STBs also have the capacity to make video calls with other TSTV subscribers via IP.”

Not only can you watch the channels that TSTV is having on its satellite platform, you can also stream other content from the Internet including but not limited to YouTube.

TSTV Purchase and Subscription Rates

TSTV decoder plus dish goes for N5,000 (you might have to pay extra for installation which is a separate service).

As you can see, very attractive rates:

TSTv daily plan – N200 plus 500MB
TSTv 3 days plan – N500 plus 1GB
TSTv Weekly plan – N750 plus 2GB
TSTv 10 days plan – N1,000 plus 3GB
TSTv 2 Weeks plan – N1,500 plus 5GB
TSTv Monthly Plan – N3,000 Plus 10GB

This kind of ‘democritization’ of Satellite TV and Internet access to Nigerians is likely to unleash our creativity and force the likes of DSTV and StarTimes to provide similar or better services.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/tstv-set-change-internet-satellite-television-experience/

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by nosiebaba(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Let's first hear from people that have been able to purchase and use the service for sometime. Give us Feedback with pictures.

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by IamLEGEND1: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
I dey buy this thing anyway, anyhow.
Make man komot go carry bricks for site.

TSTV must succeed, even if dem no want am.

401 Likes 28 Shares

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by officialteemi(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
observing..
Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by Naff24(f): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
I must buy this

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by dustmalik: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
As long as TStv goes ahead with the features they promised, like 20gb data, Wi-Fi hotspot via the in-built Wi-Fi, PVR, 500gb inbuilt storage, with unlimited expansion via external storage, Video conferencing utilizing its inbuilt camera, plus all the channels listed on their website, then TStv will succeed.

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by Lomprico2: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
Who don buy and the use am eeeeee?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by collinsy2: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
Let's get first hand feedback first .
Until then,...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by Danieldexii(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
lets here frm ur subscribers....
Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by Donald3d(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
I might not be a complete expert at this ,but the knowledge of technology I have so far makes something suspicious about TSTV
(except I am not understanding the whole thing properly)
If you notice they keep mentioning data ,data ,data
My fear is that the data would be shared between your normal "hotspotting" and the stations you are viewing (so e go be like say you dey stream video on youtube with your data ).Does that mean the thing go quick finish
As much as Its an awesome news ,it still sounds too good to be true
Because they won't only be taking DSTV down,MTN,AIRTEL,GLO,SPECTRANET,SMILE are all going down cool

let me wait for all the "lab rats" to buy it first ,if there is good feedback I will buy two wink cool

212 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by justi4jesu(f): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
hmmmm

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by boman2014: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
mehn........ i can wait to see the reactions of dstv staff

https://www.nairaland.com/4091648/some-funny-reactions-tstv-pictures
Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by mikool007(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Dstv right now

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
ok
Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by SOLMICHAEL(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
I hope it'll not end in fiasco after all these hypes.

7 Likes

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by oscarnoble(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Wia can it be purchased in owerri

4 Likes

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
MainOne cable is supporting in providing this service. Bye bye to Rada rada!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by seangy4konji: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
first bring a frst now before add ons

i am so buying it..if it like no show after one year.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by Ratello: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
I love this real good if only the privatisation of the power sector had gone through this process by now power would have greatly increased tremendously in Nigeria. Wao TSTV you guys rock

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by philantoxx(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
A sure game changer
Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
I don tire for dis online TSTV. How come person no fit see d tin buy na?

22 Likes

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by LesbianBoy(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
It's too good to be true abeg!

The network may just be like glo own angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by abhosts(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Human Beings are just like weather. The same people singing praises of this company would soon change their tune when they discover they are simply chasing a Fantasy.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by majamajic(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
nice
Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Abegi we need testimonies, enuf of all dese adverts angry

2 Likes

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by calberian: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ok

I only wonder how Tstv stations compare to dstv stations because from the information I've come across recently, if care is not taken, Tstv will end up only competing against Gotv and Star times and not dstv.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by sirdjay1: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Abeg na who don buy am ,make we hear user experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by stano2(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Too much talk already.

5 Likes

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by blogbuilder: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Am surfing with my free tstv data since yesterday. Thanks to tstv for this wonderful experience

32 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini / KiddWaya & Erica Boobs: Will This Fresh Scandal In BBNaija Be Ignored Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.