Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience (69375 Views)

TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals / TSTV Is Back With Exciting News / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by Mckandre(m): 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
jodababa:
It cost me five k, I did the installation myself, it was cool and awesome experience anyway
why u dull like this? give full review and breakdown contents. undecided

4 Likes

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by imonisweet(m): 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
Why will they put cost on installation?
Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by DesireBenjamin: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
abhosts:
Human Beings are just like weather. The same people singing praises of this company would soon change their tune when they discover they are simply chasing a Fantasy.

So wen we discover its fantasy we've been chasing we shld keep singing praises abi...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by jodababa(m): 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
kechywillz:
If u have purchased it,tell us how it works
If u install am, plug � am, I mean the cord to your television, on your TV, sit down, relax and choose station of your choice,... Na so e dey work

6 Likes

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by adeblow(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
jodababa:

If u install am, plug � am, I mean the cord to your television, on your TV, sit down, relax and choose station of your choice,... Na so e dey work
Show us decoder picture na

1 Like

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by jodababa(m): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
adeblow:

Show us decoder picture na
i for post the picture but I dey inside motor..... Maybe on Saturday..... Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I Don Bobo all of them
Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by Bbdealer(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tstv pls how many devices can be connected to one decoder at the same time
Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by Abeyjide: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
start make we see
Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by sizzlers(m): 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
Who don buy pls show us picture abeg
Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by enemyofprogress: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
The decoder wey I buy now now don explode o cry cry
Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by TolErins(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
Where's your Office located in Ibadan?
Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by DesireBenjamin: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
userplainly:
I feel TSTV will just just be like Nnamdi KANU, rant rant rant but in the end its just another packaged STARTIMES dah promise us all sport n movies but wat we saw was rubbish!! I'm tired of my Gotv but I think I'll upgrade to DSTV nt Tstv cos I still feel they don't av the connection n money that DSTV have

Onku, see how easy it is for you to talkdown and condemn wat u have not even seen, d 'money and connection' ur dstv have is it not our monthly subscription that gives it to them? Why not appreciate this one that is from your own country and channel that your subscription money to them so they will be better than they are now instead of trashing them wt ease undecided

10 Likes

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by Chuxserve(m): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
From the info I gathered from dealers, they are yet to get the packages to them and beside the installers are on training. Aside from the free decoders shared at the launching ground, its presently not anywhere yet. So we will have to wait til about Thursday or Friday when training would have been concluded and decoders distributed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by Greenthumb(m): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
blogbuilder:
Am surfing with my free tstv data since yesterday. Thanks to tstv for this wonderful experience

It goes beyond surfing, what's the qquality of their channels like, will they provide access to live EPL, La liga, Champions League games as advertised?

They need to prove all these before I take them serious, and dump my dstv decoder finally. Most of their adverts and campaigns were on social media, that gives me concern. But hey, whatever rocks their boat

2 Likes

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by mannatech: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
So with all this hype and promotion, no demo video from the launch yesterday to demonstrate how it works!!!
Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by Chuxserve(m): 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
Also from research, I got to know that they have been in business for 5 years now with several countries and they are doing well... Entering Nigeria will not make them go the way of hitv and others... I believe they will still survive the Nigerian environment and give dstv a run for their money

3 Likes

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by maclatunji: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
Chuxserve:
From the info I gathered from dealers, they are yet to get the packages to them and beside the installers are on training. Aside from the free decoders shared at the launching ground, its presently not anywhere yet. So we will have to wait til about Thursday or Friday when training would have been concluded and decoders distributed.

I got similar information.

1 Like

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by masxyz: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Guilderland1:
Shocking Question..
Who signed the 1914 Amalgamation?
Nnamdi Azikiwe was born in 1904(was 10years old when the 1914 treaty was signed)
Obafemi Awolowo was born in 1909(was 5years old when the 1914 treaty was signed)
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa was born in 1912(was 2years old before it was signed)
Ahmadu Bello was born in 1910(was 4years old before it was signed)
Michael Okpara was born in 1920(the treaty has been signed 6years before he was born)
Who and who signed these papers on 1914 and called it amalgamation of the Northern Region and Southern Region, that we shall live together as one family without War, Marginalization, Conflict of interest and crisis?
These Nationalists I mentioned above are still sucking breast at the time of this agreement.
You can't mix Red Oil and Palm kernel Oil together to get a good result.
You can't play Jazz and Etigi or skelewu in the club house at the same time and expect a good dance.
Is it that we are learning how to spell Democracy in our country or the teacher does not know how to teach?
Our problems started in 1914 because we don't know who signed it and there names and there intentions for signing it.
If they so called imperialists white signed it in the midnight while we were sleeping, the cock has crown, we have brushed our teeth, and taken our bath. Our eyes have opened to look for the amalgamation treaty and do something about it.
No Northerner can sleep with his eyes closed in the Southern part of Nigeria and no Southerner can do the same in the North. Inter marriage is a Taboo.
After 100years we are still importing toothpicks, going abroad for medical checkup, our lucrative cash crops has gone to moribund, Education for all by the year 2050, Unemployment is a baptismal name for graduates, a police officer cannot boast of his work because of vestige of his salary, our Obasanjo Space Center and Satellite Office at Airport Road Lugbe Abuja can not trace the location of Sambisa Forest.
And I repeat it again, who and who signed this treaty?

Bros, the Lugards and other white guys signed it to best of their knowledg... No one is claiming Nigerians did it. My worry is in a line of national anthem... " The labour of our heroes past... ...shall never be in vain " I still want to know the heroes and what their labour was.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by Chuxserve(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
maclatunji:

I got similar information.
ok
Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by maklelemakukula(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
to be sincere, I don't trust this people

2 Likes

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by MTKbudapest(m): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I dey buy this thing anyway, anyhow.
Make man komot go carry bricks for site.

TSTV must succeed, even if dem no want am.

Funny you bro grin
Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by dmuchwells(m): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
If you need tstv installer pls call 08098243459...around Lekki axis
Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by lexy2014: 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Guilderland1:
Shocking Question..
Who signed the 1914 Amalgamation?
Nnamdi Azikiwe was born in 1904(was 10years old when the 1914 treaty was signed)
Obafemi Awolowo was born in 1909(was 5years old when the 1914 treaty was signed)
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa was born in 1912(was 2years old before it was signed)
Ahmadu Bello was born in 1910(was 4years old before it was signed)
Michael Okpara was born in 1920(the treaty has been signed 6years before he was born)
Who and who signed these papers on 1914 and called it amalgamation of the Northern Region and Southern Region, that we shall live together as one family without War, Marginalization, Conflict of interest and crisis?
These Nationalists I mentioned above are still sucking breast at the time of this agreement.
You can't mix Red Oil and Palm kernel Oil together to get a good result.
You can't play Jazz and Etigi or skelewu in the club house at the same time and expect a good dance.
Is it that we are learning how to spell Democracy in our country or the teacher does not know how to teach?
Our problems started in 1914 because we don't know who signed it and there names and there intentions for signing it.
If they so called imperialists white signed it in the midnight while we were sleeping, the cock has crown, we have brushed our teeth, and taken our bath. Our eyes have opened to look for the amalgamation treaty and do something about it.
No Northerner can sleep with his eyes closed in the Southern part of Nigeria and no Southerner can do the same in the North. Inter marriage is a Taboo.
After 100years we are still importing toothpicks, going abroad for medical checkup, our lucrative cash crops has gone to moribund, Education for all by the year 2050, Unemployment is a baptismal name for graduates, a police officer cannot boast of his work because of vestige of his salary, our Obasanjo Space Center and Satellite Office at Airport Road Lugbe Abuja can not trace the location of Sambisa Forest.
And I repeat it again, who and who signed this treaty?
is it d signing or non signing d treaty of amalgamation that is responsible 4d socioeconomic & leadership issues u mentioned?
Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by userplainly(m): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
DesireBenjamin:

Onku, see how easy it is for you to talkdown and condemn wat u have not even seen, d 'money and connection' ur dstv have is it not our monthly subscription that gives it to them? Why not appreciate this one that is from your own country and channel that your subscription money to them so they will be better than they are now instead of trashing them wt ease undecided
bros I get Gotv, STARTIMES, STRONG n MULTI_TV.......
all promised to be better than DStv but none could amount for anything........ I inherited the STRONG n MULTI_TV from my elder bro but I bought the STARTIMES in sch then bought GOtv but still none of them can be compared to DStv....... this is just like political campaign "WE VE SEEN N HEARD ALL THIS BEFORE"......
Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by lovegeneration(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
pleas where can one get this in ibadan?
Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by Sanemind(m): 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mckandre:
why u dull like this? give full review and breakdown contents. undecided
no mind dey guy,he is only seeking for attention

2 Likes

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by Millz404(m): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Donald3d:
I might not be a complete expert at this ,but the knowledge of technology I have so far makes something suspicious about TSTV
(except I am not understanding the whole thing properly)
If you notice they keep mentioning data ,data ,data
My fear is that the data would be shared between your normal "hotspotting" and the stations you are viewing (so e go be like say you dey stream video on youtube with your data ).Does that mean the thing go quick finish
As much as Its an awesome news ,it still sounds too good to be true
Because they won't only be taking DSTV down,MTN,AIRTEL,GLO,SPECTRANET,SMILE are all going down cool

let me wait for all the "lab rats" to buy it first ,if there is good feedback I will buy two wink cool

Don't mind people. Tstv people are playing smart. U use the data for both tv and browsing before u know 1 month 10gig don finish in two days. Den wen u don subscribe 12k in 1 month. They will know that "when something is too good to be true, it actually is too good to be true

2 Likes

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by snadguy007(m): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Donald3d:
I might not be a complete expert at this ,but the knowledge of technology I have so far makes something suspicious about TSTV
(except I am not understanding the whole thing properly)
If you notice they keep mentioning data ,data ,data
My fear is that the data would be shared between your normal "hotspotting" and the stations you are viewing (so e go be like say you dey stream video on youtube with your data ).Does that mean the thing go quick finish
As much as Its an awesome news ,it still sounds too good to be true
Because they won't only be taking DSTV down,MTN,AIRTEL,GLO,SPECTRANET,SMILE are all going down cool

let me wait for all the "lab rats" to buy it first ,if there is good feedback I will buy two wink cool

From what i got from their twitter page, the data is an extra benefit for subscription and its just for surfing the web, it's not used for viewing the channels.
So once you subscribe, u have the data and the viewing packages separately

4 Likes

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by kechywillz(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
jodababa:

Hahaha grin grin
Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by Sanemind(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
For those in Port Harcourt here is where u can get it,THank me later

SISTEMGEORGE COMPANY
sistemgeorge@yahoo.com
Gerret plaza Elimgbu Rivers State Ph Rivers
Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by snadguy007(m): 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
Millz404:

Don't mind people. Tstv people are playing smart. U use the data for both tv and browsing before u know 1 month 10gig don finish in two days. Den wen u don subscribe 12k in 1 month. They will know that "when something is too good to be true, it actually is too good to be true
U don use am b4??

3 Likes

Re: How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience by do4luv14(m): 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I dey buy this thing anyway, anyhow.
Make man komot go carry bricks for site.

TSTV must succeed, even if dem no want am.

guy I lik ur swag, I bin dey hear say the owner na naija dude

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini / KiddWaya & Erica Boobs: Will This Fresh Scandal In BBNaija Be Ignored Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.