Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

How To Become A Tstv Dealer And Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Tstv Dealer And Make Money (2114 Views)

Learn How To Become A Data Bundles Dealer And Make 30 To 50k Monthly / Become A Data Bundles Dealer And Start Making Good Money - / Business Opportunity- Agents ,dealer And Distributors Needed Nation Wide, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Tstv Dealer And Make Money by NENigeria(m): 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
Youngnaija.com has published a detailed article on how to become a TSTV dealer and earn money below
The newly launched Nigerian cable Tv service providers, TSTV Africa has created an opportunity for young entrepreneurs to explore and make money through its service as product dealers.TSTV Africa, an

TSTV Africa, an indigenous pay Tv service provider was launched yesterday, October 1 in Abuja on Nigeria’s 57th Independence day anniversary and it promises to create over 5000 jobs for the teaming Nigerian youth population.

Dealership requirement
TSTV Africa has three different categories of dealerships with their respective requirements and benefits as follows;

Retailer
Requirements and benefits include

-A passport photograph
-Ability to buy a minimum of ten (10) decoders from a sub-dealer
-knowledge of installation
-Active phone number and email address
-3% earning on subscription

Sub-dealer

-A good shop/showroom
-Active phone number
-Passport photograph
Ability to purchase one thousand decoders at the rate of N4,620 (N4,620,00)
-N100,000 for subscription deposit
-Good store/warehouse
-Good knowledge of the market
-Current account
-Staff for sales
-Customer care
-Installers
-5% earning on subscription

Super dealer

-Registered company
-Good showroom
-Active phone number and email
-Staff ( customer care, sales, and tech)
-System/Internet
-Passport photograph
-Current account
-Take-off quantity of 3,000 pieces of complete set of decoders and accessories at the rate of N4,000 +5% VAT (N12,600,000)
-Subscription deposit of N1m
-Ability to manage any given territory
-Good store/warehouse for storage of the set-top boxes (decoders)
-Good knowledge of DTH marketing and network installers
-8% earning on subscription

You can register today at TSTV’s (www.tstvafrica.com) website start making money soon.

Good luck!
Source: http://youngnaija.com/how-to-become-a-tstv-dealer-and-make-money/
lalasticlala, mynd44 isn't this worth front page? This would be of help to many, I think
Re: How To Become A Tstv Dealer And Make Money by princecool29(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
Am waiting for reviews....
Re: How To Become A Tstv Dealer And Make Money by dingbang(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
A sharp man like me will invest in this
Re: How To Become A Tstv Dealer And Make Money by NENigeria(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
dingbang:
A sharp man like me will invest in this
it's timely to invest in it now that it's not yet saturated, plus the product is promising to stay.
Re: How To Become A Tstv Dealer And Make Money by NENigeria(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
princecool29:
Am waiting for reviews....
You can take the bull by the horns and make your reviews as well, or what do you think?
Re: How To Become A Tstv Dealer And Make Money by dingbang(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
NENigeria:

it's timely to invest in it now that it's not yet saturated, plus the product is promising to stay.
ah... Trust me.. I don't dull . I have called my brother who is skilled in installation of all these decoder stuff...

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Tstv Dealer And Make Money by princecool29(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
NENigeria:

You can take the bull by the horns and make your reviews as well, or what do you think?
I wish but no dealer around my place.
Re: How To Become A Tstv Dealer And Make Money by Finstar: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
NENigeria:
Youngnaija.com has published a detailed article on how to become a TSTV dealer and earn money below

Source: http://youngnaija.com/how-to-become-a-tstv-dealer-and-make-money/
lalasticlala, mynd44 isn't this worth front page? This would be of help to many, I think

What happens after the 18 months commission?
Re: How To Become A Tstv Dealer And Make Money by NENigeria(m): 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Finstar:

What happens after the 18 months commission?
commission goes on as long as you continue to make purchases
Re: How To Become A Tstv Dealer And Make Money by BiafraIShere(m): 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
NENigeria:
commission goes on as long as you continue to make purchases
Their terms and condition for dealers is not encouraging at all. The profit margin is also very low! You sale a complete decoder and your profit is a mere 450 naira? Gotv profit is 1100 & startimes is also in that range & one scratch card of ctl you sell you make 350 naira. Also dealers to buy 1000 units and deposit 100,000 naira is bad, real bad. They should know that the market is highly competitive and they will scheme themselves out with such conditions. To sell a decoder is not easy, you will activate there in your shop and all.
Re: How To Become A Tstv Dealer And Make Money by NENigeria(m): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Their profit margin is also very low! You sale a complete decoder and your profit is a mere 450 naira? Gotv profit is 1100 & startimes is also in that range...
You're right, they probably fail to understand that dealers are the backbone of any business and they need to be treated right with good incentives to be able to drive more customers to the company. I commend KweseTV for how they've recognized this fact and are doing everything possible to make their dealers happy.

In one of such measures, they've given out free set of decoders with one month subscription to their dealers without any strings attached and for every sales a dealer makes, they're going to make over 3,500 profit.

Now, no one has ever seen TSTV in action yet including the dealers but it's a promising products and I hope they'd fashion out more lucrative ways of encouraging dealers.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Tstv Dealer And Make Money by BiafraIShere(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
NENigeria:

You're right, they probably fail to understand that dealers are the backbone of any business and they need to be treated right with good incentives to be able to drive more customers to the company. I commend KweseTV for how they've recognized this fact and are doing everything possible to make their dealers happy.

In one of such measures, they've given out free set of decoders with one month subscription to their dealers without any strings attached and for every sales a dealer makes, they're going to make over 3,500 profit.

Now, no one has ever seen TSTV in action yet including the dealers but it's a promising products and I hope they'd fashion out more lucrative ways of encouraging dealers.
Exactly, many times the end user will seek the advice of dealers on which decoder they should go for and what you tell them is what they believe. Pls how can one become a dealer of kwese tv? Do they have presence nationwide?
Re: How To Become A Tstv Dealer And Make Money by millhouse: 8:12am On Oct 11, 2017
Kai
Re: How To Become A Tstv Dealer And Make Money by NENigeria(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Exactly, many times the end user will seek the advice of dealers on which decoder they should go for and what you tell them is what they believe. Pls how can one become a dealer of kwese tv? Do they have presence nationwide?
yes, they have their presence all across the country and apply for dealership on their website at www.kwese.com
Re: How To Become A Tstv Dealer And Make Money by Youngzedd(m): 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
The requirements and commission is a FAT JOKE

(1) (Reply)

5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? / Industrial Rag Supplier / Help Needed On Business Proposal And Feasibility Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.