Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

HELP: How Do I Copy Files From A Logo Stuck Samsung S7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP: How Do I Copy Files From A Logo Stuck Samsung S7 (1665 Views)

How To Use Or Copy Files From A Phone With Shattered Or Dead Screen / You Are Actually Giving Away Your Personal Data When You Copy And Paste It / How Can I Copy My Contact From A Blank Screen Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: How Do I Copy Files From A Logo Stuck Samsung S7 by drey22(m): 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
My samsung s7 wont boot pass the samsung logo and a blue led light. i want to factory reset but i have some important files in the internal memory, what do i do?

Thanks in advance.
Re: HELP: How Do I Copy Files From A Logo Stuck Samsung S7 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
if you have your files stored in the phone memory and not sd card my bro, u can't get them, unless you set automatic backups of your documents to google that is if you are using gmail, then use your pc to login to the same email you used to sync ur andriod phone and get ur files back
Re: HELP: How Do I Copy Files From A Logo Stuck Samsung S7 by ewizard1: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
One thing I can think of!

1. See if you can flash a Custom recovery (Philz/TWRP) via Download mode

2. If successful, boot into the recovery , connect the device to your PC then mount SD card, you should be able.to access your files on your PC.

#GoodLuck
Re: HELP: How Do I Copy Files From A Logo Stuck Samsung S7 by drey22(m): 8:40am On Oct 03, 2017
Hmmn
Re: HELP: How Do I Copy Files From A Logo Stuck Samsung S7 by potipher7: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2017
Op if you are good with odin
Download .tar file of your trwp recovery
Flash via odin
Boot into trwp recovery
Mount sd card and copy out you bloody files out grin
Re: HELP: How Do I Copy Files From A Logo Stuck Samsung S7 by drey22(m): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
potipher7:
Op if you are good with odin
Download .tar file of your trwp recovery
Flash via odin
Boot into trwp recovery
Mount sd card and copy out you bloody files out grin
i have tried but my FRP is ON

(1) (Reply)

HMD Global Unveil's New Nokia Steel Smartwatch / The All New Leagoo Kiicaa Power / MTN Is No Better Than Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.