Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar (27780 Views)

Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad / Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work / Debie Rise Visits Rochas Foundation College, Jos, Presents Them With New Guitars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by Okuda(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Debbie is really doing well for herself

by donating a guitar abi?
Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by Okuda(m): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tiwaladeice:
stop hating.... little drops make an ocean

Little drops like guitar? so another person should also come and donate another guitar too...lol
Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by Deo1986(m): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
She presented guitar or guitars? If a guitar then it symbolizes something if guitars then she is encouraging aspiring musicians in the school...... Good of her all the same.
Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by silver94(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
shocked

So she went to girls college, no wonder her pvssy itched a lot at biggie house.
From Efe to Bassey whom she begged to help with the itch
Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by MrBigiman: 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:

By playing guitar all over Nigeria abi? Tell me any tangible achievement of hers?
Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by IBNgemini: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Supersuave2:
It's acoustic, probably 18inches. I seriously need semi acoustic with some mad effects cry

A friend of mine bought semi-acoustic last week for 37k.
Me too need am.. . embarassed
Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by geogift(f): 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
people can criticize sha, that guitar took her to where she is now, if you guyz watched Nigerian idol were she was 1st runner up, there are untapped talents that needs grooming moreover who book help, where are the jobs in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by LadyCherish(f): 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
MADUBI:
I thought green is the colour for all Federal Government schools? Abi the FGGC is not a federal school......... See all of them, hungry children. I remember FGC make I no mention the area before some children yab my school.
Nope, green is not always the colour for Federal Government Colleges. I went to FGGC Bauchi and Ox blood was the colour of our uniform.
Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by AfonjaConehead: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
Xblink:
Why Guitar � naa?... Is the school a music secondary school?
Hmmmmm... Books � for better ooo...{ My thoughts }
chataap dia,mY tHOuGhTs..
pythagoras
grin
Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
LadyCherish:

Nope, green is not always the colour for Federal Government Colleges. I went to FGGC Bauchi and Ox blood was the colour of our uniform.

Ok bro
Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:
She is o! Saw her myself in the village.

Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by Supersuave2(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
IBNgemini:

A friend of mine bought semi-acoustic last week for 37k.
Me too need am.. . embarassed
37k? that's too cheap. Are you sure it's semi acoustic?
Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by Suko110(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hmmm just one guitar, isorite
Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by nnokwa042(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:
the children go even confuse where light and money for dstv for kogi state I laff in Cambodia
Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by rossyc(f): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
MADUBI:
I thought green is the colour for all Federal Government schools? Abi the FGGC is not a federal school......... See all of them, hungry children. I remember FGC make I no mention the area before some children yab my school.
No wine red is the colour for all Feddy.
Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by rossyc(f): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Human beings can never be satisfied. And the most funny part is that it is people who will never give a dime to save their own lives wey carry the matter for head like Matthias. undecided
You dey mind d bad belles. Besides music is in the curriculum and there is something called music club so they can teach d ones that are interested to learn with that.

2 Likes

Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by IBNgemini: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Supersuave2:
37k? that's too cheap. Are you sure it's semi acoustic?

Yes.....
It's even standard...
The price ordinarily should be around 45-50k,but it's still negotiable .
Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by iamfromlagos(f): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
angelTI:
That her sandal has seen better days. Right from BBN cheesy grin cheesy grin
jealousy!
Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by anthonyuncle(m): 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
believe me,I luv debbie. bt guilter as gift? it will just be a ceremonial item to them. foodstuff 4 beta #MyOpinionIsMine
Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by vertueptime: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
optional1:
we saw her passing

On top okada?
Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by Smartademu(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2017
angelTI:
That her sandal has seen better days. Right from BBN cheesy grin cheesy grin
U be monitoring spirit?
Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by Jagz16(m): 10:09am On Oct 03, 2017
muller101:
Is that all she can do grin
what can you do ?you fit dash person 1000 naira? Isi aki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by vonn(f): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2017
muller101:
Is that all she can do grin
What have you done?
Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 03, 2017
rossyc:

No wine red is the colour for all Feddy.

This is not true. We wore blue at my FGC.
Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by vonn(f): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2017
MADUBI:
Nope... Federal Government colleges have different colours of school uniform. Mine was wine red and cream colours.... I've also seen sky blue and ash. smiley
Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by vonn(f): 10:37am On Oct 03, 2017
silver94:
shocked

So she went to girls college, no wonder her pvssy itched a lot at biggie house.
From Efe to Bassey whom she begged to help with the itch
Receive sense
Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by vonn(f): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2017
rossyc:

You dey mind d bad belles. Besides music is in the curriculum and there is something called music club so they can teach d ones that are interested to learn with that.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by robosky02(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2017
optional1:
we saw her passing
tongue tongue
Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
IBNgemini:

Yes.....
It's even standard...
The price ordinarily should be around 45-50k,but it's still negotiable .

Probably an electro acoustic; it can't be a semi acoustic. About three months ago I was scouting around for a good semi acoustic guitar and the Japanese/Chinese models (Standard and Ultimate) that were common in the market then went for about 75k-80k (I didn't like them though). I eventually bought a used Samick Royale rl3 for 60k from olx. The seller even contacted me about a month later asking if I would sell it back to him for 90k that someone else desperately wanted to buy it. I wasn't tempted because I know I'd never get anything as good as that even for a 100k.
Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by silver94(m): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
vonn:

Receive sense
After you receive yours
Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by muller101(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
vonn:

What have you done?
nothing much . Waiting for u to start something
Re: Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar by rossyc(f): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
boostdom:

This is not true. We wore blue at my FGC.
well in Fggc we wore wine red, same wt most of the ones I know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ice Prince Zamani Looks Dapper In New Photos / Mohbad: God, Abeg Oo, Make I No Die, Make Them Dey Promote My Music - Portable / Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.