Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Some Guys Dont Know What They Want In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Guys Dont Know What They Want In Life (664 Views)

To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" / Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You / Shocking Revelation Most Guys Dont Know Women Do In The Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Guys Dont Know What They Want In Life by Hector09(m): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Just today i was going to see a friend here in port harcourt.
And i saw group of people murmuring among themselves. So when i approached one of them and ask him what the problem was. He told me that a girl just killed her boy friend, that the girl have been threating the guy for so long and that the guy saw it as mere joke, that even when (them) i.e the neighbours and the landlord ask the guy to send the girl away that the guy decline saying that he luvs the girl, he said that there was a time that the girl even hired some thugs to beat up the guy, even after the incident that the guy went ahead and reconcile with the girl. Thou the story is long bt i dnt want to bore u with it.. Sometimes i read some post that says my girl friend threating to kill me, my girl friend is behaving strange, my girl friend insulted my mum, my girl friend slaped me. Sometimes i ask myself if all these stories are true, cus a normal dont take shite, if u aint comfortable with ur girl friend or wife why cant u call it a day, is she the only one on earth, sometimes i ask myself if God have made a mistake to creat some people as a man cus they dont have the gut to be a man till when it's too late.
Every relationship must not end in marriage. And every marriage must not end till death do us apart. I can still recalled when my cousine slept in police cell. He was locked up by his girl friend, a girl that he brought up, he slept there for four good days, cus the girl told the police that he is a cultist.
When he came out and it was nt upto a month i saw the girl in his room and i was like hell no. When i ask him what is going on. He told me bros 4get those things waiting don happen don happen. I ask him are u out of ur mind.. His final answer was am in luv with her, na him i just shut my mouth and go watch arsenal match

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Dont Know What They Want In Life by gabinogem(m): 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
These things we see are what makes the life more interesting cool... If everyone is as wise as u are, do u think u will find the world interesting!
Re: Some Guys Dont Know What They Want In Life by Hector09(m): 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
gabinogem:
These things we see are what makes the life more interesting cool... If everyone is as wise as u are, do u think u will find the world interesting!
and u want to die as a fool
Re: Some Guys Dont Know What They Want In Life by MhizzAJ(f): 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
Are some men really that weak
I find situations like this hilarious

Why would a woman be beating up a man...
Re: Some Guys Dont Know What They Want In Life by muller101(m): 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
Stay away from Ladies and u will go far in life. grin
Re: Some Guys Dont Know What They Want In Life by Hector09(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Are some men really that weak
I find situations like this hilarious

Why would a woman be beating up a man...
so you have never heard of ladies boss
Re: Some Guys Dont Know What They Want In Life by gabinogem(m): 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hector09:
and u want to die as a fool
u can't change anyone who isn't willing to change... Save ur energy & keep on working on urself.
Re: Some Guys Dont Know What They Want In Life by MhizzAJ(f): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hector09:
so you have never heard of ladies boss

Have read about two stories on nairaland today about women that beat up their husbands..It's not just proper.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Look In Relationships / The Real Reason Monkey Pox Disease Is Spreading So Fast.. Take Note / What's Your Take On This. Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.