Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Bbnaija Housemate Gifty Is Pregnant With Mr 2kay’s Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Housemate Gifty Is Pregnant With Mr 2kay’s Child (962 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Housemate Gifty Is Pregnant With Mr 2kay’s Child by austinepetro: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Recent reports have confirmed that Big Brother Naija’s Gifty is pregnant
with her first child and her supposed ex, Mr 2Kay, just might be the father.

BB9ja broke this news, stating that a source close to Gifty’s mother claims
the actress currently lives with her mother in Badagry, Lagos, away from
spying eyes.
Click link to read full stories and see pics of her growing bump [url][/url]http://showcase9ja.com/2017/10/02/bbnaija-housemate-gifty-pregnant-mr-2kays-child-see-photos/

Re: Bbnaija Housemate Gifty Is Pregnant With Mr 2kay’s Child by flexyfit(f): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mtcheww...not a news jare....not surprise abeg...she suppose don be "baby mama" since na

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Housemate Gifty Is Pregnant With Mr 2kay’s Child by kurungu92(m): 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Thats Baby Mamaism ,its Normal For Naija Yeyebrities

(1) (Reply)

Watch Drake Dancing To Wo By Olamide / Basketmouth Roasted A White Man For Sleeping And Snoring Inside Aeroplane. / Tagbo Buried Today In Osumenyi, Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.