Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,652 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) (35140 Views)

"I Left Only 52 Roads, Not 96" – Peter Obi Hits Back At Obiano / International Conference Centre: Obiano Visits Project Site In Awka.(photos) / Ngige Looking At Obiano's Swag At Ekwueme's Burial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Anyone who votes in Anambra Election have blood on hs hands

My friend will you go and sit down.

It's not by force to write a comment!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Where are the NO ELECTION crew?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
patrick89:

can we leave the banter and focus on the issue. IPOB and Obiano do not have problems, even if they have, it will still be sorted out. iwe nwanne adighi eru no okpukpu...we can make Anambra greater together. we are same people. same vision,but different approach. we have common enemies "poverty and unemployment"
We can fight and quarrel, but at this point, ipob must join hands to fight the invaders and political pariahs. The greedy looting scums, are hovering around our state with their usual antics . God fatherism is back! politics of settlement is back.With obiano,these scavengers will never succeed!
supported
Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by sirbanky77(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
na still ipob fans full there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by rajiraymond(m): 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oh boy see crowd, and one useless 50yrs old living with his parent and his brainwashed followers where saying there would be no election in this state. Mind you where are they today?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Isokowadoo:
As for this paid poster remember the moni Judas collected frm d Pharisees he died on it..

Guy calm down. They are only there because of phyno. Remove phyno from there, you will meet an empty space. They did it to Ngige so obiano na akamu case.
Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
okechukwu16:

Nonsense! Obiano mandated all civil servants to be there. They took attendance record. So forget the crowd, it was fixed...
Why the lies na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by CecyAdrian(f): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
tsdarkside:

apologise for calling me zoo animal,satan or i will not stop... angry

Kai!! cheesy you are a handful cheesy cheesy cheesy you just want that Patrick dude to commit suicide even at this sad period of his life. Please remember he just lost a 'hero' to the sound of a gun fired by some 'fine' dancing pythons. Be easy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
rajiraymond:
Oh boy see crowd, and one useless 50yrs old living with his parent and his brainwashed followers where saying there would be no election in this state. Mind you where are they today?

Learn to read. He does not live with his parent because he lives in London. Where he stays in Nigeria is a palace and he is a prince, do you expect him to create another palace or what? I thought you guys know something about culture and tradition or what exactly do you have?
Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by CecyAdrian(f): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
mavinc4u:

Learn to read. He does not live with his parent because he lives in London. Where he stays in Nigeria is a palace and he is a prince, do you expect him to create another palace or what? I thought you guys know something about culture and tradition or what exactly do you have?

So , A prince is forbidden to build a house in his village or his father's compound grin all this ipod yoots always sprewing trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
IPOB terrorists would've gotten heart attack tonight but let me just listen to umunne'm not to derail.
Obiano remains our governor for another term.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Kai!! cheesy you are a handful cheesy cheesy cheesy you just want that Patrick dude to commit suicide even at this sad period of his life. Please remember he just lost a 'hero' to the sound of a gun fired by some 'fine' dancing pythons. Be easy cheesy cheesy

i dont care..am still waiting for their apologies since 2015... angry...

how can you wake up suddenly and start calling your neibours zoo,animals,satan,prostitutes,cursed..

this is not acceptable... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Terrorists on radio Biafra already and of course Obiano on their lips, damn liars crying and heaping curses on Obiano as usual. I predicted it would happen tonight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Terrorists on radio Biafra already and of course Obiano on their lips, damn liars crying and heaping curses on Obiano as usual. I predicted it would happen tonight

give me the address of the radio joor,i wan laugh a bit...
Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
I even believe some IPOB terrorists here are constant callers of that hate station, say anything here and they already know what is being discussed here, bunch of clowns. Anambra is their topic today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by CecyAdrian(f): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
tsdarkside:

i dont care..am still waiting for their apologies since 2015... angry...

how can you wake up suddenly and start calling your neibours zoo,animals,satan,prostitutes,cursed..

this is not acceptable... angry

I am in full support though. They must apologize! They really crossed the 'national and humanity red line' with their acts and words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yyeske:
I even believe some IPOB terrorists here are constant callers of that hate station, say anything here and they already know what is being discussed here, bunch of clowns. Anambra is their topic today

ofcourse they are here on nairaland too...it was them that listen to radio biafra and flood the politics section with nonesense daily..

in a language that only them speak on radio biafra......zoo this,zoo that....crazy people...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by darkdude(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
such crowd had never been seen in ekweme square before...my vote is for obiano for second tenure.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
the did is done...cownunu is gone...its up to una now....do you ipobians want to be reasonable now or shall we continue with the insults were we stopped 2weeks ago...its una choice... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by seangy4konji: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
I can never forget Awka...beautiful place with beautiful ladies...

I knack over 25 there in 2011..respectful ladies who know how to take care of strangers and Welcome them...

Land of plenty and nice people..Sabi cook,sabi dress,sabi every.

Seems the people like the Governor..

I STAND WITH AWKA...

1 NIGERIA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by dubemeagle(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ekwensu101:
"These are product of plastic surgery. That is not Phyno; that is not Obiano; they're all cloned Chadian "
Dilector NK.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
CecyAdrian:

So , A prince is forbidden to build a house in his village or his father's compound grin all this ipod yoots always sprewing trash

My dear, don't quote people any how, you might just hurt yourself. Always look before you quote. Concentrate on your league, we are not on the league okay.
Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by darkdude(m): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
they don't know..... Willie obiano till 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by fkelly(m): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
collect the money, enjoy the fun with alobam, "and finally active ofe nsala on that day dee"
Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
tsdarkside:

give me the address of the radio joor,i wan laugh a bit...
102.1fm around the Onitsha area,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yyeske:
102.1fm around the Onitsha area,

thx..... smiley

but am not in Onitsha area...

maybe i will find a live stream in the internet...this people like talking too much....its not hard too find them... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by IJOBA2: 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Na to roam around calling people muslim... U know, Ur mama celebrated d tym dem born u, no know say na one big piiig and iidiot jumbled togeda wey dem bring come so
AKWAIBOM WANNABEgrin HOPE SAY YOU DON KNACK YOUR HEAD FOR GROUND TODAYgrin
Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
tsdarkside:

ofcourse they are here on nairaland too...it was them that listen to radio biafra and flood the politics section with nonesense daily..

in a language that only them speak on radio biafra......zoo this,zoo that....crazy people...
Say anything here and it's been reported by callers what Nigerians are talking about them.
I've heard so much tonight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by CecyAdrian(f): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
mavinc4u:

My dear, don't quote people any how, you might just hurt yourself. Always look before you quote. Concentrate on your league, we are not on the league okay.

My friend answer the question. Wipe off that shock and excitement on your face that says 'I can't believe she lowered herself to mention me' and quit worrying about 'my' league. I get to pick a league that interests me to concentrate on at my own will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by ofai: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Ignored.
copy cat. *yimu*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? / Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.