Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. (14843 Views)

Azz lovers get your Vaseline ready (photo) / Vaseline Crew Food Is Ready....don't Forget Your Vaseline / Big Ass Girls Serving It Hot....bring Your Vaseline Along (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by DeBlessedOne(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2017

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by FisifunKododada: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
I must be VERY strong cheesy

11 Likes

Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by matteu007: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
Wawu!! I never knew i was this strong �

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
Reach out for Vaseline for what?

To rub it on your dry lips or what? undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Rokia2:
u are pervert forming innocenti?
Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Not moved a bit...

No be yansh wey we dey see everyday?

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by PDPGuy: 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
Rokia2:

Of course, they use it to masturbate to the video.
Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by gebest: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
the video too short

1 Like

Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by DeBlessedOne(m): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
PDPGuy:

Of course, they use it to masturbate to the video.

If we say make u bring ur yanch make we use nack so we no go masturbate, u go bring? U dey talk. Abeg park!

8 Likes

Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by Derekethan1: 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
He goar
Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by Roon9(m): 12:13am On Oct 03, 2017
Rokia2:

Your pics would mk sm1 reach out for vaseline
Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by sunshineV(f): 4:22am On Oct 03, 2017
Rokia2:

But u gather yansh ooo... Kilode shocked
Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by Pat081: 6:36am On Oct 03, 2017
Roon9:

Your pics would mk sm1 reach out for vaseline
and who tell u dat she is d one in d picture u re talking about

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by Roon9(m): 7:18am On Oct 03, 2017
Pat081:
and who tell u dat she is d one in d picture u re talking about

Why would anyone try use a false pix in the first place
Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by Pat081: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2017
Roon9:

so far dey re now using make up to fake guys so why will picture b different or difficult 4dem to use

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by Roon9(m): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2017
Pat081:
so far dey re now using make up to fake guys so why will picture b different or difficult 4dem to use

Lols
Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 03, 2017
Roon9:

Help me ask them. undecided
Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by Roon9(m): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2017
Rokia2:

Aunty bumbum mk I add u up close na
Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by Lalas247(f): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2017
undecided
Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by Fidelismaria: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2017
crap

crap

crap

mega crap

1 Like

Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by AONE555(m): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2017
Rokia2:

nice ass
if u don't mind i need to confirm them ......
Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by Einl(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2017
The fact that it is on YouTube means I won't even bother watching it. There won't be anything there.
Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by robosky02(m): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2017
Rokia2:

thank you jare grin
Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by femi4: 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Thank God for making me this strong
Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by Cypmeni(m): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
I don't do vaseline things

1 Like

Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by ogbonna1234(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
This is disguisting,am a new member I taught we are all matured.Thanks[color=#990000][/color]
Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by Iyajelili(f): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
I want a man with a big dick,anyone available?
Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by obinna58(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Iyajelili:
I want a man with a big dick,anyone available?
Dude quiet

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by Newlifestyle: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2017

Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Rokia2:

NICE SHOES...
Re: If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. by Princejboy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
lol,m over strong

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) / Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex? / 4 Most Boobiliously Endowed Romancelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.