Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:09 PM

Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan (60737 Views)

Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers / Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by omogin(f): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
TimeMod1:
we know some ipob pigs and idiots will suck her teat
Do I look ipob to you product of Fulani cows
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Habyz(m): 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
So because of the fact that President Donald Trump is not investigating Mrs Michelle Obama The EFCC chairman or the Nigerian Government shouldn't investigate her, Is she sick something?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by chukky4332: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
You are here slandering her image calling her names yet her husband is travelling overseas getting awards and laurels for being a perfect gentle man. Do u think all the money that was stolen in Nigeria during Jonathan's rgime she knew about it.Oh Pls let's grow up abeg.U know the Nigerian system when money is release the beurocrats wey dey next in line go chop before e reach bottom them go clean mouth and when u complain dey will tell u the stop is useless and wicked and u will believe.Call her Goat o, Cow o. Na u sabi because u am sure if some of u were placed there u will do the devil's bidding

3 Likes

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
aolawale025:
Her mates have built universities. How come no one is going after them. Guess someone's geographical origin matters a lot to efcc

taking up a momiker to. deceive ppl of ones origin shows curroption is in the blood and the reason also that makes such criminals defend their likes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
#OurMumuDonDo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by quiverfull(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Obama's wife did not loot na....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by timobolof(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
Magu Pleee forgive Mama P
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
princeade86:
do Ur investigation on time and leave this woman alone if she is innocent, but if she is not, den prosecute her instead of just ranting on media. that is why people calls u media trial agents. for the past 2 years, no concrete evidence against her. u locked up her hotel, she re opened it by herself. it shows u dont know what u guys are doing.

i tell you...buhari may you rule nigeria forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
jaggabban:
See this pig ooo, Obama's wife looted US money?

can you call your mother a pighow do you know obamas wife didnt steal?
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Emmahunk(m): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Obama's wife Mitchell, never purchased uncountable estates and neither did she use her driver's account and Steward's bank account to lodge several millions of foreign currencies.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
realoscar84:
Why wouldn't you be the most vilified former first lady when you are the most corrupt former first lady in the history of this country. Even Diezani is a learner when it comes to stealing compared to Patience Jonathan. She was the defacto President during GEJ administration. While GEJ was hibbanating on sapele water, Patience was busy acquiring every property worth acquiring. Bogus bank accounts both in hard currencies n naira virtually in all the Nigerian banks. Na now you know buhari as a president is a father to all? Stop patronising PMB. you must face the law of the land thief.

shut up!!! buhari stole 27billion when he was PTF chairman

2 Likes

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by TimeMod1: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
omogin:

Do I look ipob to you product of Fulani cows
Couldn't be bothered. You smell like an ipob whose brain is filled with kanu's urine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
Obama'wife didn't steal billions of dollars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
buhari stay in power forever...we would have another sambo dasuki that will do to your family what you are doing to the goodluck family..mark my words!!! shebi your wife and daughter they fly nigerian jet everywhere..even dangote no go fit save them
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by shegra58: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
Negotiate:
Yet Magu has not been able to convict her for a crime.

Magu should leave her alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by NigerDeltan(m): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
safarigirl:
I bet I'm not older than you, but see how you are embarrassing your entire lineage because of a woman who is partly responsible for the impoverished state of your region undecided

Now, between us both, who is the real f00l? sad

And you think any Fulani is better than me?

You must be insane!
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by realoscar84(m): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
cristianisraeli:

if you tell me to shut up again, I swear what happened couple of months back will repeat itself. Just try am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by tolexy123: 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
aolawale025:
Her mates have built universities. How come no one is going after them. Guess someone's geographical origin matters a lot to efcc
ifaaah slap you ehn! U go think say na efcc kon pick u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by tolexy123: 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
cristianisraeli:

idiot, gimme evidence! Pikin of nowadays sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by mavinc4u(f): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
grin grin grin mama P, I miss oh.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by 2016easy2017: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
so this hell-bound woman can still talk. obama didnt still.u are suppose to start your hell from life jail in kiikiri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Minemrys: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Daniel2060:
I see Nigerians 1st female president in her grin
regressional analysis. Did u just travel through time from the 5th BC or s0mething?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Opakan2: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Alaye baje, eleribu !!

It shall never be well with you DAME PATIENCE FAKA JONATHAN and all your accomplices, up to your fourth generation for looting our treasury dry, plunging the country into serious mess.

All your joy will turn to sorrow for the rest of your life.. Useless nincompoop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by tolexy123: 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Negotiate:
Yet Magu has not been able to convict her for a crime.

Magu should leave her alone.
because she don bribe all d judiciary finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by greatiyk4u(m): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
aljazirahnews:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6051269_hari_jpeg1f432c9c7a3ec67cd5f89294bed9d44d

"No matter what they do to Mrs. Jonathan, she will continue to stand by her husband, the father of her children, even if it means paying the supreme price with her life.”

[i]Abeg she born pikin for GEJ?[/i]

://www.thecable.ng/patience-jonathan-buhari-tell-magu-leave-alone-trump-didnt-go-obamas-wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by omogin(f): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
TimeMod1:
Couldn't be bothered. You smell like an ipob whose brain is filled with kanu's urine.
cheesy cheesy cheesy I guess you are frustrated by your certificateless slowpoke's abysmal failure in maintaining a stable growing economy. If the British had known hausas and fulanis should have been left in the bushes to remain close to their likes
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Who is NOT a thief in Nigeria?

Everyone has stolen in one way or the other. Stop calling people names......and face your own mediocrity.

Examine your own life first!
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by 1stflight: 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
For real??

How did we get to this point??

Where and when did we loose it......?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Halo22: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
The funny thing is that EFCC under Magu abi Mugu is just basing their work on the media, thereby incarcerating a suspect and condemning the person before taking the matter to court. It is an irony to the principle of power separations.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
seunmsg:
Well, Michelle Obama did not steal America's resources so, Trump has no reason to go after her. In your own case, millions of dollars that you can't legitimately account for had been traced to your account. So you see, both of you are in different situations and hence, you can't be left alone until justice is fully done.

The millions if dollars is a gift Sir.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
seunmsg:
Well, Michelle Obama did not steal America's resources so, Trump has no reason to go after her. In your own case, millions of dollars that you can't legitimately account for had been traced to your account. So you see, both of you are in different situations and hence, you can't be left alone until justice is fully done.
Make use of google in search of former First Lady, Mrs Goodluck Jonathan history.

What is Mrs Buhari professions/doing for a living as the First Lady

2 Likes

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by emmie14: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Youngmum1:
So in her mind now she and Michelle are at par. Okay cool

Formal first ladies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Joseph Oluomachi Opara Adopted By Governor Uzodimma, Meets His Foster Father / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving / Sultan’s Daughter Weds Yuguda's Son (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.