Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,380 members, 7,800,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan (60828 Views)

Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers / Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2017
why dont we just hang this woman already...she thinks we nigerians owe her something....
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Nogodye(m): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2017
ElCapone:
like i said, she stole so much dat ppl like u have lost touch with reality. Yhu ask me such a stupid question and yet expect nigeria to grow. Or may i must be talking to an enemy of nigeria. shocked shocked shocked

Bro have give up on that guy...he asked me the same question as well

1 Like

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by ElCapone(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you are the biggest slowpoke of 2017....you get sense at all? are you saying what buhari is doing to dasuki and zakazky is right...may sars detain you like dasuki without trial..do us a favour when they detain you..DO NOT COME ON NAIRALAND POST AND BEG
LOl, u are a bigger fool. I guess u had a filled time when boko was having wonderful time with nigerian territory. Mr man u wish me bad, but i will not respond cos u urself have no power over ur miserable life. As for that yeye zakzaky, he got wat he deserved, we couldnt afford to have two terror groups in Nigeria. Go and search into how boko metamorphosed into a deadly group before u spill poo.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by ElCapone(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2017
Nogodye:

Bro have give up on that guy...he asked me the same question as well
bros e b like say i go follow ur advice.

1 Like

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by banks94: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2017
most of u here will do more Havoc dan her if given d chance ��

1 Like

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by tuniski: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nogodye:

You mean Patience Jonathan has no official office? I give up on you
What is her official office in our constitution? You need to give up on yourself!!!!!!!
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by tuniski: 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
ElCapone:
like i said, she stole so much dat ppl like u have lost touch with reality. Yhu ask me such a stupid question and yet expect nigeria to grow. Or may i must be talking to an enemy of nigeria. shocked shocked shocked
Childish!
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by ElCapone(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
tuniski:

Childish!
THat doesnt explain ur sense of reasoning. Or are u one of those blinded by region and religion. Emancipate ur self grandpa. wink wink wink
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
ElCapone:
LOl, u are a bigger fool. I guess u had a filled time when boko was having wonderful time with nigerian territory. Mr man u wish me bad, but i will not respond cos u urself have no power over ur miserable life. As for that yeye zakzaky, he got wat he deserved, we couldnt afford to have two terror groups in Nigeria. Go and search into how boko metamorphosed into a deadly group before u spill poo.

mumu they wish mama peace evil him no no say the evil they come back to him behind..zombi
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by tuniski: 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
ElCapone:
THat doesnt explain ur sense of reasoning. Or are u one of those blinded by region and religion. Emancipate ur self grandpa. wink wink wink
Dancing around! What is her office?
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by dokie: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
silastemplar:
How practical do you think it is that the current government will start investigating every body that has been in government in the past? dont you think it is more practical they begin with the immediate past government especially individuals therein that have huge cases to answer eg Patience Jonathan who has over 20 million dollars traced to her accounts(cash) and many other choice properties.

You see, any administration that is interested in dealing with the corruption issue in nigeria should build up the structures that will address corruption issues, and make it independent of any individual. A system that works, and it may not too be too difficult.

In the banking industry, you can't commit fraud and go free if you are found out. There is a running system and policies in place that ensures that you will pay the price for the crime.

It would have been better for buhari to spend 8 years trying to put such structures in place and arresting no one, than to keep investigating people and locking them up, seizing their properties etc. Only for the corruption campaign to seize the moment he leaves and it's business as usual.

Let's say buhari is sincere in his anti corruption campaign, which I doubt he is, what happens when he leaves? which of the existing politicians do you think will take it to the next level? is it Atiku, elrufai, kwankwaso, lamido or fayose? so what good would all his efforts achieve in the long run for the good of you and I looking forward to a minimally corrupt society?

Essentially my point is that in the long run, nothing will come out of this cherry picking kind of corruption fight. The mere fact that the president is being fingered as the one behind the investigation, meaning that he chooses who should or shouldn't be investigated, is a clear sign of selective justice, which is corruption on its own. As a result of this obvious fact, people close to the former first lady will cry foul and rally round her.

That's the Nigeria of today and maybe tomorrow and perhaps forever.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by ElCapone(m): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
tuniski:

Dancing around! What is are office?
its actually her, perhaps if she left enough would have learnt English well at school. How much was her earnings to have been able to build the various estates in abuja, and not just that but in choice areas. Answer ur self dat bigot.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
ElCapone:
its actually her, perhaps if she left enough would have learnt English well at school. How much was her earnings to have been able to build the various estates in abuja, and not just that but in choice areas. Answer ur self dat bigot.

english this and english that..where did english get you??buhari sabi speak english??is that the only thing you zombies would ever talk about ..is english her first language.what is wrong with you morons
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by IgedeBushBoy(m): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
Because Obama's wife didn't steal grin
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by linusbnn(m): 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
Factfinder1:

Are you part of the Nigerian audit team

U dey ur face me I face u house dey tell us wetin happen for USA. Lies everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by linusbnn(m): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

abeg help me ask the zombies well.because trump never get time to shine him light go that side

Them dey inside their 1room apartment dey tell us wetin happen inside white house.

1 Like

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by banmee(m): 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

shut up zombie!!! buhari is the reason why nigeria is not moving forward..

Lol. Guy, You and people like you are the reason Nigeria is not moving forward. It is not by magic that for over half a century you cannot boast of one single leader in Nigeria. Do you know why? The Nigerians citizenry is bad as you have embodied. Leaders come from the citizenry and if the citizens are bad, the people you choose from within you will be bad. This is a fact. No surprise since the country has id.iots like you who support the bad ones. I'm sure you think another election with another president will change things. Yeah right. What with millions who think like you in Nigeria? That's never going to happen.

1 Like

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
dokie:

You see, any administration that is interested in dealing with the corruption issue in nigeria should build up the structures that will address corruption issues, and make it independent of any individual. A system that works, and it may not too be too difficult.

In the banking industry, you can't commit fraud and go free if you are found out. There is a running system and policies in place that ensures that you will pay the price for the crime.

It would have been better for buhari to spend 8 years trying to put such structures in place and arresting no one, than to keep investigating people and locking them up, seizing their properties etc. Only for the corruption campaign to seize the moment he leaves and it's business as usual.

Let's say buhari is sincere in his anti corruption campaign, which I doubt he is, what happens when he leaves? which of the existing politicians do you think will take it to the next level? is it Atiku, elrufai, kwankwaso, lamido or fayose? so what good would all his efforts achieve in the long run for the good of you and I looking forward to a minimally corrupt society?

Essentially my point is that in the long run, nothing will come out of this cherry picking kind of corruption fight. The mere fact that the president is being fingered as the one behind the investigation, meaning that he chooses who should or shouldn't be investigated, is a clear sign of selective justice, which is corruption on its own. As a result of this obvious fact, people close to the former first lady will cry foul and rally round her.

That's the Nigeria of today and maybe tomorrow and perhaps forever.

well said. obviously buharis anti corruption drive leaves a lot to be desired. Setting up structures of course is the way forward though its not gonna come easy but recovery of looted funds can be done concurrently with the structure set up. If the government can successfully recover proven looted funds from whoever its a plus for the country. The next administration can in like manner , investigate buharis government and recover /punish whoever they find culpable.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by tuniski: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
ElCapone:
English teacher thanks!
Hmmmmm lame is that your response to what her office was by the constitution? Anyway, you can start by asking the wife of the gov of your state; how much is her earning?
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
banmee:

Lol. Guy, You and people like you are the reason Nigeria is not moving forward. It is not by magic that for over half a century you cannot boast of one single leader in Nigeria. Do you know why? The Nigerians citizenry is bad as you have embodied. Leaders come from the citizenry and if the citizens are bad, the people you choose from within you will be bad. This is a fact. No surprise since the country has id.iots like you who support the bad ones. I'm sure you think another election with another president will change things. Yeah right. What with millions who think like you in Nigeria? That's never going to happen.

how many times will i tell you to properly identify yourself..are you a nigerian?i need to know how to better position my boot to crush your watery skull...answer the question or quit talking about nigerian matter..
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by banmee(m): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

how many times will i tell you to properly identify yourself..are you a nigerian?i need to know how to better position my boot to crush your watery skull...answer the question or quit talking about nigerian matter..

Used to be wink still better than being a togolese. grin
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
banmee:

Used to be wink still better than being a togolese. grin

because you joined the military to get a house in the barracks and collect pay check means what??does it make you special..get out!!!..you think because you live in sudan and you they claim american.you need to be ashamed of yourself.you are just a gateman collecting paycheck and after bills you have nothing left.this would be you very soon..mumu

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by leksonltd: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by ElCapone(m): 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
tuniski:

English teacher thanks!
Hmmmmm lame is that your response to what her office was by the constitution? Anyway, you can start by asking the wife of the gov of your state; how much is her earning?
dont swerve. she was first lady. and if u so wish u answer the question I asked u. How come a first lady has strings of hotels, estates in Abuja.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by ElCapone(m): 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

english this and english that..where did english get you??buhari sabi speak english??is that the only thing you zombies would ever talk about ..is english her first language.what is wrong with you morons

ask urself first nincompoop.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
ElCapone:
ask urself first nincompoop.

i have crushed you already..must i really splatter your watery skull before you learn..you are obviously a zombie
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by ElCapone(m): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i have crushed you already..must i really splatter your watery skull before you learn..you are obviously a zombie
crushed who e warrior. Haaaa am shivering. Olodo grade one. who understands nothing but foul language. Get ur ratass of my mention Dan tunkia Kawai.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
ElCapone:
crushed who e warrior. Haaaa am shivering. Olodo grade one. who understands nothing but foul language. Get ur ratass of my mention Dan tunkia Kawai.

animalistic zombie..na you they mention me..i crushed you already...anuofia
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by ElCapone(m): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

animalistic zombie..na you they mention me..i crushed you already...anuofia
thats all he knows and is good at. keep showing stupidity and childish manners in the name crushing me. plz get well soon from ur illness. and once u are well get a menial job to do so u stop been a nuisance to ppl around u.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by tuniski: 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
ElCapone:
dont swerve. she was first lady. and if u so wish u answer the question I asked u. How come a first lady has strings of hotels, estates in Abuja.
Because she was 1st lady! Or did anyone declare money missing and has been linked to her? Efcc be busy scandalizing people without cast evidence.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by banmee(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

because you joined the military to get a house in the barracks and collect pay check means what??does it make you special..get out!!!..you think because you live in sudan and you they claim american.you need to be ashamed of yourself.you are just a gateman collecting paycheck and after bills you have nothing left.this would be you very soon..mumu

Looooool. You think we are togolese? Google more. You mentality has completely evaporated any semblance of normalcy in your life. Suffer no good i swear. grin I'm sure patience Jonathan can help you. grin
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
banmee:

Looooool. You think we are togolese? Google more. You mentality has completely evaporated any semblance of normalcy in your life. Suffer no good i swear. grin I'm sure patience Jonathan can help you. grin

do you want me to tell you how much you earn..zombie everything is online..you are a gateman nothing else.you would soon come back where you belong..SUDAN

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) / Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly / Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.