Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? (55782 Views)

What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? / Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Water101(f): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2017
Cladez:
1) the day i fell from our 2 storey building i was 3 or so.I could clearly remember myself in the air looking and trying to hold unto something but i still thank God i survived with just a cut at my jaw.

2) Last month when i witnessed someone being dragged on the ground and butchered as well.He was later burnt.The painful part was i could remember him pleading for help from passerbys
wickedness is indeed on the increase.But are u nt part of d passer by or are u jst an onlooker.y didn't u plead 4 d man if he was innocent?
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by sonofluc1fer: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2017
Water101:
are u still atheist even as a worker in rccg?[/col
Quit church and Christianity years ago.
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Water101(f): 10:59am On Oct 04, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Quit church and Christianity years ago.
ok!please permit me to ask y?did u really quit.for someone like u dat have been dedicated to d things of God b4,wat happened reli?
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Cladez(m): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2017
Water101:
wickedness is indeed on the increase.But are u nt part of d passer by or are u jst an onlooker.y didn't u plead 4 d man if he was innocent?

There was a reason besides do you expect me to stand against a violent crowd?
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by bereto(m): 11:21am On Oct 04, 2017
Water101:
how did u knw d man went unpunished??
the mother tried to sweep everything under the carpet because of shame she even tried to pay me and my brother to keep quiet
and since it was on a bush path we saw them no other person knew of it
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Augustap(f): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2017
taylor88:

Lemme forgive u cos ur pretty

If not
Thank you grin
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by mular(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2017
The most scariest time of my life was 2001 jos crisis, I was almost killed with my family,the only people that saved us was soldiers, we were all hiding inside ceiling when killing and burning of our negbour was going on,I was inside ceiling hearing Cry's as my negbours family were been killed cry cry may their souls rest in peace.Amen cry cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Noblesoul123: 11:55am On Oct 04, 2017
deluckiesta:
fail keh,as per stubborn pikin with strict parents,na midnight i dey always sneak comot bedroom go watch am

Lol.
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Water101(f): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
Cladez:

[b]
Cladez:

ok![/b]ok.
Cladez:

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Water101(f): 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
That uncle is evil.some women can be impossible too.
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by ashjay001(m): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
kodylicky:
I guess mine was watching my son die .... While the doctor's tried to revive... just noting the time life left him

It's almost 2yrs now n for those 2yrs I call his name at least 20 times a day. Sometimes I call him in my head...

Well....... I couldn't step into his room for a long time. .. I ve known labor pains but honestly it's nothing compared to the loss of a child...

It never leaves u

Sorry for ur loss.

The thought of it alone, is scary!
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by ashjay001(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
Odawayii:
The most traumatised moment was on 9/11/2013 when my brother died right before me at Lasuth Ikeja after 23 days of sleepless nights with him in the hospital, going for dialysis at Dialysier Oshodi twice a week. Rest on Francis. The most scared moment was on 7/8/2012, when I had ruptured tube ( Ectopic pregnancy) around 11.45pm and about 3 hospitals rejected me from Mobonike Dopenu to Lasuth Ikeja down to General hospital Agege and finally Island maternity were the surgery was carried out within the space of 30 minutes because I was already weak. my BP went down as low as 55/45. I bleeded for about 3 hours, and l passed away. I thought I was dead but God being so kind brought me
back to life through praise and worship song I heard from the background. I opened my eyes and told my husband who was bedside me that I'm alive. I'm trying so hard to forget this 2 events but no way.

That mobonike, almost killed my mom!?!

Sorry for ur loss n congrats for ur life. Did u loose d child?
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by ashjay001(m): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
Worksunlimited:

He didn't say.. He was too busy accusing me of been laced with juju.

He even started asking the civil defense and police men, that dey too should reason the matter, he stabbed me three good times, the knife no enter, why?

Can you imagine the fuckery?

Guy, I take God beg u, change ur mindset!?

If to say u don smash him head, how e for talk fuckery?!

U need to start fighting back!? Knife no enter, push am comot, grab chair, fan anything, scatter am!

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by taylor88(m): 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Augustap:

Thank you grin

Oya gimme ur number
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Augustap(f): 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
taylor88:

Oya gimme ur number
Alright dear. 07004102017
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by taylor88(m): 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Augustap:

Alright dear. 07004102017

lol

what kind of number is this
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by wayne4loan: 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
Rozaytee:
its a paranormal movie d doll is possessed by a real demon..and it doesnt talk
The Conjuring Is Way-more Scary Than Annabell
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Rozaytee: 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
wayne4loan:
The Conjuring Is Way-more Scary Than Annabell
lolzzz..yea dats tru especially the conjuring 2
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Augustap(f): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
taylor88:

lol

what kind of number is this
My number na...but my church mind calls it world number. If you know what i mean wink
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by taylor88(m): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
Augustap:

My number na...but my church mind calls it world number. If you know what i mean wink

lol

take mine and add on WhatsApp

080***6602***9568
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Odawayii(f): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
ashjay001:

. Yes, i lost the baby as well as one of my Fallopian tubes. it was so horrible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Odawayii(f): 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
ashjay001:

. Yes I lost the baby as well as one of my Fallopian tubes. it was so horrible.
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Augustap(f): 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
taylor88:

lol

take mine and add on WhatsApp

080***6602***9568
Okay. I will sir

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Odawayii(f): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Xbee007:

Thank you mai broda, not even one single word of praise to the doctors that battled for her life.
. You got me wrong by saying I didn't show any word of praise to the doctors, that's not true just that I don't want to go in detail, after the surgery we became friends with the doctor that handled my case. But what would you say about the hospitals that rejected an emergency patient even at Lasuth I was begging the doctors to help attend to me that I was dying and i was really dying because I couldn't endure the pain any longer but I was told there was no space, don't you think I could have died before I got to Obalande? Like I said I bleeded for about 3 hours or even more from 11.45pm till around 3am unattended to, if not that it wasn't yet my time, doctors couldn't have saved me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Odawayii(f): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=Chartey post=61052088]
I don't want to sound insensitive but I feel you should credit the doctors who operated on you to save you in the nick of time rather than praise and worship. If they didn't, no praise and worship would have saved you. You got me wrong by saying I sounded insensitive, that's not true just that I don't want to go in detail, after the surgery we became friends with the doctor that handled my case. But what would you say about the hospitals that rejected an emergency patient even at Lasuth I was begging the doctors to help attend to me that I was dying and i was really dying because I couldn't endure the pain any longer but I was told there was no space, don't you think I could have died before I got to Obalande? Like I said I bleeded for about 3 hours or even more from 11.45pm till around 3am unattended to, if not that it wasn't yet my time, doctors couldn't have saved me.
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Xbee007(m): 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
Odawayii:
. You got me wrong by saying I didn't show any word of praise to the doctors, that's not true just that I don't want to go in detail, after the surgery we became friends with the doctor that handled my case. But what would you say about the hospitals that rejected an emergency patient even at Lasuth I was begging the doctors to help attend to me that I was dying and i was really dying because I couldn't endure the pain any longer but I was told there was no space, don't you think I could have died before I got to Obalande? Like I said I bleeded for about 3 hours or even more from 11.45pm till around 3am unattended to, if not that it wasn't yet my time, doctors couldn't have saved me.
Sorry for misunderstanding you. The point I and the other guy were just trying to make is that, while people are appreciating God for whatever gifts he bestowed on them, we shouldn't forget humans that made it possible. Since, you also truly understand that, then no problem.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by fk001(m): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
I guess your second experience was during the bomb blast that put Nigerians in a state of discombobulation?

pls i need more details about the bomb blast, what was the cause?
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Phunkyposh(f): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
Wheeeew... I have had a really long read.
My heratfelt condolences to those who lost loved ones. Ojodu a human sara.
The great physician will heal all those who witnessed traumatic experiences.
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Chartey(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=Odawayii post=61107114][/quote]And you're still refusing to acknowledge the effort of the doctors.
It doesn't matter if you are friends, your statement is seriously downplaying the effort of the doctors.
Nigerian patients will insult doctors even without understanding the issues but it's so hard to give credit when it's due.
It ends badly, you blame doctors.
It ends well, you go give testimony in church and do Thanksgiving.
Why didn't you just go to the church for you to be prayed for instead of going to the hospital.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Nne5: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
nervegasfarts:
This is exactly my own traumatic experience.
Mine took 6 months to happen and drained
everything from me.....emotions, money, time,
friends, family. In the end, I learnt that life is too
short for anything other than serving your God
and having good memories.
Sorry about your loss!

Thanks.
Sorry about yours too.

greatiyk4u 11:25pm On Oct
Sorry for that dear

Thanks.
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Nne5: 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
cry
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Odawayii(f): 8:49am On Oct 05, 2017
Chartey:
And you're still refusing to acknowledge the effort of the doctors.
It doesn't matter if you are friends, your statement is seriously downplaying the effort of the doctors.
Nigerian patients will insult doctors even without understanding the issues but it's so hard to give credit when it's due.
It ends badly, you blame doctors.
It ends well, you go give testimony in church and do Thanksgiving.
Why didn't you just go to the church for you to be prayed for instead of going to the hospital.
since you fails to understand me, no problem. I'm non apologetic about that. if I didn't acknowledge the doctors effort I wouldn't have gone back to the extent we became friends.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) / Is This A Man Or A Woman? / This Is Actually A Coffin (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.