Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? (55770 Views)

What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? / Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Luisema4luv(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
XwhY:
1. Lagos Bomb blast 2002

2. It was during my internship at a construction company. A very heavy iron fell on a worker and died immediately. It was a gory scene.

Dis right here was a scary shit, i ran frm mafoluku to ijegun

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by holysainbj(m): 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ikeja cantoment bomb blast
27 January 2002
You don't want to be there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
EliteBiz:
When one match spoils ticket, very very traumatic, I almost won 5million, I still regret picking Arsenal till today.....

Bro, scary thing oo.
I saw one ticket today, 30games #200naira stake to get 10Million o, d guy dey nurse am since 3weeks. Last game was liverpool to win against newcastle (yesterday). The guy had option of cashing out 4Million but got greedy, wanted 10M, now he got nothing!

21 Likes

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by kodylicky(f): 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
I guess mine was watching my son die .... While the doctor's tried to revive... just noting the time life left him

It's almost 2yrs now n for those 2yrs I call his name at least 20 times a day. Sometimes I call him in my head...

Well....... I couldn't step into his room for a long time. .. I ve known labor pains but honestly it's nothing compared to the loss of a child...

It never leaves u

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Leopantro: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
the day my wife died in my arms. she was 7 months pregnant. lost the baby too.

was on third mainland bridge on my way to the island. A white car was in front of us blew a tyre and started somersaulting. watch a young girl of less than 10 years fly out of the windscreen of the car after the second sumersault to the front of the car. the car somersaulted a third time and stopped. the front left tyre pinned the girls leg while the bonnet held her hands. one moment she was sitting in a car, the next moment she was standing by the side of the car.
that day i knew that people had guardian angels.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
operation pyton dance II. u woudnt wish you were there.
operation croc.tears...thats another scary poo.
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by DabuIIIT: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Noblesoul123:
Sneaking out to watch horror movies which was banned at home.

One of them was this dude.

lolss..you took the words outta my mouth thoug mine wasnt Childs Play buh "Insidious".

I made the horrible mistake of watching it @ midnite!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by holysainbj(m): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Luisema4luv:

Dis right here was a scary shit, i ran frm mafoluku to ijegun
I ran from mafoluku to ikotun
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Mujaheeeden: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ishilove:
When the keke I boarded two years ago took a tumble and just kept on dragging on the floor without end...in the middle of the express way. I heard someone screaming manaically, and it was when the keke finally halted after what seemed like forever that I realised I was the person screaming.

That day, I emerged from the wreckage bruised, bloodied and with a sobering realisation that life is very very fragile. It is hanging on a thin thread and can snap in less than a second.
I don't believe this story. You celebrate Ipob deaths that we do think you are a Cat with nine lives

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by abike12(f): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Dhavido:
Mine was when I was about 12 or 13 years old. My mum was a food vendor at a bus stop in Lagos at that time. I witnessed an accident from beginning to the end as I saw trailer that had no brakes crushed pedestrians waiting for buses at the bus stop on that fateful Tuesday morning.

There was a TATA bus in front that eventually stopped the trailer but a fully loaded 18 seater bus was compressed between the bus and the trailer. I saw scores of lifeless dismembered human bodies that day.

The papers later reported 12 deaths when I personally counted over 30 lifeless bodies. I was terrified for days.

The other one was just last month when my father died in my arms. That was the very first time someone would die in my presence and it wasn’t easy.

Rest on Dad embarassed embarassed

So sorry for your loss. May his soul rest in peace
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Cladez(m): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
kodylicky:
I guess mine was watching my son die .... While the doctor's tried to revive... just noting the time life left him

It's almost 2yrs now n for those 2yrs I call his name at least 20 times a day. Sometimes I call him in my head...

Well....... I couldn't step into his room for a long time. .. I ve known labor pains but honestly it's nothing compared to the loss of a child...

It never leaves u
Please take it easy before you hurt yourself mentally

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
The day my neighbors daughter of 4 gave me hot kiss for 5 minutes lipsrsealed
I'm serious
I'm still scared till date angry

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by sorextee(m): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
The scariest so far was when they were doing an Islamic exorcism on one woman in my estate. I went to see a very close frnd of mine, a Muslim. Stays in same estate as mine, but blocks away. Getting there, his sis told me him and his mum went to a neighbors house(I also know the neighbor) that the woman has been acting strange (possessed)for weeks so his mum went there to pray for her. I got there, peeped thru the window. The said woman was tied. I saw like four imams there, judging from d angle I was peeping from. They were all reciting their Islamic incantations. Urging the demon to come out. This woman's voice started changing from a woman to a man. Right in front of me, up to 14 demons were cast out from her. The demons spoke Hausa cos the imams were interacting with them in Hausa. Some of the demons ssaid they were sent from Senegal, Mali, Egypt, etc.
When asked where they will come out from (talking about the demons) some said through the eyes, nose, mouth, etc. the last one I witnessed, this particular demon seemed to be very stubborn cos as the imams were reciting their quaranic verses, the demon was correcting them. Saying they aint reciting it well.. That she(the demon), witnessed the burial of prophet Mohammed..

That was when I decided I have seen enough. I left. Later called my frnd, told me that particular demon was the 39th one, say d demon no gree comot that dem go carry her go kano to see a stronger imam.
I dnt know how dat one end, but later heard she died..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by holysainbj(m): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Leopantro:
the day my wife died in my arms. she was 7 months pregnant. lost the baby too.

was on third mainland bridge on my way to the island. A white car was in front of us blew a tyre and started somersaulting. watch a young girl of less than 10 years fly out of the windscreen of the car after the second sumersault to the front of the car. the car somersaulted a third time and stopped. the front left tyre pinned the girls leg while the bonnet held her hands. one moment she was sitting in a car, the next moment she was standing by the side of the car.
that day i knew that people had guardian angels.
Sorry for your loss sir

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by scobaba: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Plenty. I will just discuss one here.

I was in 100 level in University of Nigeria Nsukka. I had opted for UniCal but my dad said The school was too violent. However@ my 17 yrs of age and 8 th day in UNN, a guy was killed right in front of me @ the entrance of business faculty. while he was on the floor calling for help, the guys came back and loaded him badly. maybe he shouldn't have even screamed for help cos I wonder why they gave him 3-4 bullets, left and then came back to pump over 15 bullets into him. I still remember the face of one of the shooters till date.

12 Likes

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
glothaddy:
Lagos bomb blast and d day I lost my son
Eeyah so sorry about it. You won't weep over any of your child again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by majamajic(m): 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
my dad died and i went to the mortuary cos we supposed to bury him next day, so I went to hand over clothes , socks and hand gloves.

but they started having issue of misidentity. I was asked to come over and identify my dad.

I went in ,I saw dead bodies. but there was this lady of abt 27yrs or so that was just brought in: she was kept on the floor, her newly plated ghana braids was still shining. just as if she was sleeping, her jeans and top was as neat as..no blood stain

I had goose pimples throughout that week

10 Likes

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by holysainbj(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
sorextee:
The scariest so far was when they were doing an Islamic exorcism on one woman in my estate. I went to see a very close frnd of mine, a Muslim. Stays in same estate as mine, but blocks away. Getting there, his sis told me him and his mum went to a neighbors house(I also know the neighbor) that the woman has been acting strange (possessed)for weeks so his mum went there to pray for her. I got there, peeped thru the window. The said woman was tied. I saw like four imams there. They were all reciting their Islamic incantations. Urging the demon to come out. This woman's voice started changing from a woman to a man. Right in front of me, up to 14 demons were cast out from her. The demons spoke Hausa cos the imams were interacting with them in Hausa. Some of them said they came from Senegal, Mali, Egypt, etc.
When asked where they will come out from (talking about the demons) some said through the eyes, nose, mouth, etc. the last one I witnessed, this particular demon seemed to be very stubborn cos as the imams were reciting their quaranic verses, the demon was correcting them. Saying they aint reciting it well.. The she(the demon) witnessed the burial of prophet Mohammed..

That was when I decided I have seen enough. I left. Later called my frnd, told me that particular demon was the 39th one, say d demon no gree comot that dem go carry her go kano to see a stronger imam.
I dnt know how dat one end, but later heard she died..
grin bloody hell!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Mujaheeeden: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
Guilderland1:
Mine was the day Buhari won the presidential election. I was almost dead because I knew he just brought hardship cry cry cry
grin grin grin

Same here

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by LEAFLET(m): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
The day I heard the news of my brother been stabbed to death at his secondary school in Onitsha while I was in abuja aged 16, thet changed my life forever and turned me to a loner, till date I still keep to my self and stooped socializing...

15 Likes

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by wisino1(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
PissedOffWeed:
The day I saw someone who was dead and buried....crying in his uncompleted building!

Mehn, I wonder how I have been sleeping all these years!
hmmm elaborate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by holysainbj(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
glothaddy:
Lagos bomb blast and d day I lost my son
Sorry ma'am
I was there, at the canal
Ran from mafoluku up to oke-afa where the canal was then something stopped me from going through that bush track, 1-2am in the morning then, I instead walked up the bridge, that decision kept me alive till now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by holatimmy(f): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Buhari's Change and the fact I voted him haunts me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Adaumunocha(f): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
ShyCypher:

And after the slap

Continue d story na...
Lol... They robbed and left na
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Bro, scary thing oo.
I saw one ticket today, 30games #200naira stake to get 10Million o, d guy dey nurse am since 3weeks. Last game was liverpool to win against newcastle (yesterday). The guy had option of cashing out 4Million but got greedy, wanted 10M, now he got nothing!
Damn!
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by MARKETfund: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
xynerise:
January 2002 Ikeja Cantonment Bomb blast

Antelope what did you see? sad
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by kayo80(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
HarmonyDee:
i was quite young then, i saw a girl `cant remember what happened' she was bleeding she sat in a pool of her blood...dying
and people were just looking

That's some scary movie shiit.
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by WIZGUY69(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mine Is just too much... Am a young man, but I have seen enough already...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by thonyokun(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mine was when I was in jss2 I had a head on collision with a masquerade while negotiating a sharp corner. Omo come see race. The fear sef never finish for my body till date.

11 Likes

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by MARKETfund: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
I cried while typing, it's the worst thing to happen to any parent

Take heart dear
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by AleksAndria: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
A girl hawking children stories book fell into a gutter ( those kinda gutters with very thick black sand and stinky liquid ). She must have been in there for quite some time cos she didn't survive it.

By the time she was brought out ,her entire body was already covered with that sand. Luckily, there was a person who sells water opposite where the incident had occurred, so it was easier to get her body washed. Several buckets of water was poured on her. She started screaming and laughing n then suddenly, she tore her clothes and ran off. She went mad. I was shocked that day.

You needed to see the look on people’s face. It was a disheartening scene. I didn't realize that tears had already welled up in my eyes. So sad.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua / When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) / Is This A Man Or A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.